Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

TOI: I am single- Shweta Tiwari (Page 21)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Good night auntHug

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Technically she didn't mention AK's name. Wink
she did mention his name in the poem she sang for palak...she mentioned AB...as in abhinav...
i believe they r in a relationship bt she doesn't wnt 2 gt in2 marriage or something cos she has a daughter---i dnt blame shweta for being apprehensive abt settling down agen. esp after al she went thru...like she sed in BB to sam n ashmit, its nt abt her its abt her daughter, her husband shud b a gd father to palak..--i feel thts her main concern...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanLuv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I will give it a thought if Shweta needs any Advocate for realLOLLOL

Kidding.. Thankiee hun.. How long does it take for u to show ur @$$ up in MSN.. Or are u gonna board a flight and coming here physically Smile
LOLLOLLOL she hates MSN. still she didn't accepted meErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Originally posted by romiosugar

@Guddi, meri sauten, have you ever thought of being an advocate? You have summed it up beautifully Thumbs Up

My thought is exactly the same as yours on Shweta-Palak and woh uljhan huwa Raja!!!

May god always protect and bless Shweta and Palak from evil eyesTongueLOL

I will give it a thought if Shweta needs any Advocate for realLOLLOL

Kidding.. Thankiee hun.. How long does it take for u to show ur @$$ up in MSN.. Or are u gonna board a flight and coming here physically Smile

Good to know that tooLOLLOL

LMAO....I completely forgot abt MSNEmbarrassedLOL
I am coming now Embarrassed
I will come physically too....but lemme graduate fist Big smile

Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Shizaru

Rasu a father is a father a child should not be forced to take sides and the child must not be used to point scoreWink
the court has allowed raja 2 meet palak once a week (i think)... n shweta tells her to go too bt palak doesnt like to go..
palak no doubt needs a dad, bt nt a dad tht is drunk al the time n loses his temper n abuses ppl... raja needs 2 sort himself out only thn shud he start 2 mend his relationship with his daughter...

Yuvika I agree but he must also be given an opportunity to improve..........and progress must not be hindered with his recovery.............mediation, cooperation....understanding is a must.........shweta herself said he is not all bad..........any man regardless of how many issues he has cannot accept his child living with another man who is potentially being groomed to become her father...........it puts rehabilitation in jeopardy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyaxeion

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Yuvika I agree but he must also be given an opportunity to improve..........and progress must not be hindered with his recovery.............mediation, cooperation....understanding is a must.........shweta herself said he is not all bad..........any man regardless of how many issues he has cannot accept his child living with another man who is potentially being groomed to become her father...........it puts rehabilitation in jeopardy
trueClapClap

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by romiosugar

I did not see MB's comment earlier Confused
It's not like she must hide, but I still think she has to hide for the time being; otherwise, she may not get the privileged to have Palak with her permanently while her divorce thingy is ongoing!!! However, still not sure why she is not admitting it, but there got to be some legit reason!!!
So, either she is super pissed at him or she has some other legal reason to hide it Confused

But isn't she being selfish... Raja has equal rights to be with Palak, and even if we keep aside the legal rights... Palak does need her dad. Any other man can't fulfil that void for her...

Ekta how can you say that ? Well in RL, with my mouth and in VL, typing it with my hands LOL

First of all, Raja admitted that if it were a BOY child, he would have fought for his custody.. But he doesnt wanna keep a girl child with him..  It's much easier for a Dad to raise a boy, than raising a girl. How much ever we deny, Girls do need a female to raise them. I don't think I need to elaborate on that part. That might have been Raja's intention, and not that he doesn't Like "Girl Child", which is very wrong. So don't twist someone's words the way we want, bcoz we don't know their intentions behind saying that. 

Secondly, what kind of upbringing she would have if she lives with such drunkard, wife-beater and abusive disgusting cheap man? Dead He admitted he had Affairs when he was marriedDead he admitted he suspected his wife's character and was WRONG in that Dead And he also admitted that he cant live without alcohol Dead  There are many more ppl who's parents are alcoholic and who live in pathetic conditions, but not everyone turns to be bad... Palak is already old enough now to understand the diff between good n bad, and moreover, won't it be a learning experience for her and she would value ST more for what she is to her...But if ST restricts her interaction with Raja, maybe Palak grows up to be a resented kid in all likelihood Confused

Thirdly, so according to you, all women should keep adjusting with their husbands for their daughters' sake? And remarrying is bad if one has a child? Confused Stop putting words in my mouth!!! I never said that.

Fourthly, the daughter herself doesnt wanna meet the ugly guy.. Maybe if the mom n dad hadn't involved the kid in their dispute in the first place, things would have been diff. I feel the kids shldn't not suffer bcoz of the husband n wife. And think from a broader perspective, and not just from ST-Raja's view.

Fifthly, Palak would be in peace to live with her Mother rather than watching her mom getting beaten by her dad every night Dead No one wants ST to be with Raja, but Raja does have rights to be with the kid equally... And moreover how he behaves with ST has nothing to do with how he would treat Palak. He loves Palak and can take care of her too. Maybe he returns to the right path if he knows he has a responsible at hand.

Wow...That's a lengthy post... Read my replies in red.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaruchinky80

Go to top