Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

TOI: I am single- Shweta Tiwari (Page 19)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by Rasny

I'm a unique case, I'm a fan of shweta and RakhiROFL

OMG are you Ras bro?

I can't believe it DeadLOL

LMAO.....I can't stand Rakhi but I don't take her name either *tauba tauba*LOL
I never take those ppl name to whom I can't stand. I am here to support/praise my fav, so all I do is praise them Big smileLOL na ki spread hatred around Dead

Anyway, good to know bro OuchLOL

Arre Sabz.. She is lot better than Raja yaa.. LOL Bhikh nahi maangtiLOL And she loves Gal children.. Unlike Raja, who said on national TV that if he had a son, he would have tried to get his custody.. But doesnt wanna keep Palak Dead

No wonder this cheap fella is eyeing Palak's money Dead

Oh he is so sick so maaf karde usko yarooooooooooo. Dimaag thand rakho....Shweta won the victory Thumbs Up

He is mentally disturbed which is obvious as he has done so many crazy stuff on TVDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyprerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I did not see MB's comment earlier Confused
It's not like she must hide, but I still think she has to hide for the time being; otherwise, she may not get the privileged to have Palak with her permanently while her divorce thingy is ongoing!!! However, still not sure why she is not admitting it, but there got to be some legit reason!!!
So, either she is super pissed at him or she has some other legal reason to hide it Confused

But isn't she being selfish... Raja has equal rights to be with Palak, and even if we keep aside the legal rights... Palak does need her dad. Any other man can't fulfil that void for her...

I don't think she is because she fears that Raja destroys Palak bright future with his pagal pan. I don't think she has the objection to let Palak to meet Raja every once in a while or whenever he wants, but she can't let her stay with him completely coz Raja is unstable!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkangelshyRasnyFaraan92prerna4rishav

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

But isn't she being selfish... Raja has equal rights to be with Palak, and even if we keep aside the legal rights... Palak does need her dad. Any other man can't fulfil that void for her...
I think, if a dad has a good character, then he can have a equal right. but in case of a dad doesn't have a good character, then it is better to keep away the kid from him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkangelshyromiosugar1prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkangelshyRasnyromiosugar1Faraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

I think, if a dad has a good character, then he can have a equal right. but in case of a dad doesn't have a good character, then it is better to keep away the kid from him.

Rasu a father is a father a child should not be forced to take sides and the child must not be used to point scoreWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Rakhi got all support of ALL DDTians who prefer DollyLOL So that also means they were once like ST fanz LOLLOL How does it make any difference then LOL If there were any better dignified person in that show, with this much popularity, he/she would have had more fanz as simple as that LOL Like how if ST were not there, Forum would be dominated by Dolly and her supportersLOL

P4R, Uh..ho No. I don't see any of Rakhi Sawant's fans around. Also, once they staged a walk out because they got hurt that we were criticizing Rakhi Sawant. Then they came back claiming that they are popular and this forum is nothing without them. Wink 

Well! that's why I mentioned flashback while reading you guys. Chalo, I'm really leaving now, guys. Thanks for reminding us of BB 1 season and Rakhi Sawant and her fans. Good luck to you all. LOL

Oh you were shame to pointed out as ST fans, and to admit that Shweta has the maximum fans earlier, so you twisted words aroundLOLLOL

Finally gotchaLOL

Edited by romiosugar - 09 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I did not see MB's comment earlier Confused
It's not like she must hide, but I still think she has to hide for the time being; otherwise, she may not get the privileged to have Palak with her permanently while her divorce thingy is ongoing!!! However, still not sure why she is not admitting it, but there got to be some legit reason!!!
So, either she is super pissed at him or she has some other legal reason to hide it Confused

Ekta how can you say that ?

First of all, Raja admitted that if it were a BOY child, he would have fought for his custody.. But he doesnt wanna keep a girl child with him..

Secondly, what kind of upbringing she would have if she lives with such drunkard, wife-beater and abusive disgusting cheap man? Dead He admitted he had Affairs when he was marriedDead he admitted he suspected his wife's character and was WRONG in that Dead And he also admitted that he cant live without alcohol Dead

Thirdly, so according to you, all women should keep adjusting with their husbands for their daughters' sake? And remarrying is bad if one has a child? Confused

Fourthly, the daughter herself doesnt wanna meet the ugly guy..

Fifthly, Palak would be in peace to live with her Mother rather than watching her mom getting beaten by her dad every night Dead

Well saidClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkromiosugar1prerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Ekta how can you say that ?

First of all, Raja admitted that if it were a BOY child, he would have fought for his custody.. But he doesnt wanna keep a girl child with him..

Secondly, what kind of upbringing she would have if she lives with such drunkard, wife-beater and abusive disgusting cheap man? Dead He admitted he had Affairs when he was marriedDead he admitted he suspected his wife's character and was WRONG in that Dead And he also admitted that he cant live without alcohol Dead

Thirdly, so according to you, all women should keep adjusting with their husbands for their daughters' sake? And remarrying is bad if one has a child? Confused

Fourthly, the daughter herself doesnt wanna meet the ugly guy..

Fifthly, Palak would be in peace to live with her Mother rather than watching her mom getting beaten by her dad every night Dead

You said it just perfectly Guddi    Thumbs Up......couldn't agree moreSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top