Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Oh plzzzzzzzzzz Palak does not deserve to live with that ANIMAL Raja Chaudhary 😑😑🀒 .........Pathetic Psycho 🀒........Abhinav will prove a wayyyyyyyy better father for Palak πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ..........N i m 100% sure Shweta n Abhi r very much together n very happy wid each other πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³......She is denying abt this in fronta media due to some pending case of hers.....thnx to that disgusting animal Raja 🀒🀒😑😑😑 He shud go to his cheapo GF shradha sharma n leave my Shweta n Palak for ever....they both r v much happy wid Abhi....😳😳

Oooooo.......bash Raja hun, I don't care. What I meant was that the man should get to meet his child. And abhi?? Kahun Abhi?? Shweta doesn't know him!! 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Amen πŸ˜†

I will wait for her romancing rather start living a happy life with a man who can look after her and Palak forever πŸ˜ƒ
I don't care whoever.......but RajaπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

😳😳 Raja should be the first one to get invitation or information abt Shweta-Abhi's marriage of Honeymoon 🀣 that would be the best 😳

Abhi bhi bheekh maang raha hai Shweta se πŸ˜† Kab jaan chutegi isseπŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Now that depends on how you see it. Rakhi Sawant's FC had maximum members. It was most popular on the forum. The members also defended her just like this. πŸ˜›

Reading you guys was just a flashback. 😊

Oh please don't insult us and Shweta by comparing with RS
I can't tolerate such non sense yet I don't wanna create non sense nowπŸ˜›

MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Thick-head :) Or should I say 'mpc.sofar' in disguise :D...What's with the personal attacks? itna junoon for a stranger you take fan following to another level with your passion & fetish for ST you could take cue from your fellow friends about conduct on the forum! Calm down! :)

πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kabeer, iski sagi lagti hai Shweta.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romiosugar

hell no.....objection my lord πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What the heck.....what alimony does she need to pay for him?😑🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now ST should give this 1 crore to him I told u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder why Shweta married such loser even before starting her career.. The only good thing was Palak πŸ˜³πŸ˜›..But now even Palak doesnt wanna see the face of her monstrous loser alchoholic addicted wife-beater and male chauvenist 🐷's face πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😳😳 Raja should be the first one to get invitation or information abt Shweta-Abhi's marriage of Honeymoon 🀣 that would be the best 😳

Abhi bhi bheekh maang raha hai Shweta se πŸ˜† Kab jaan chutegi isseπŸ˜†

Absolutely yes πŸ˜†
I would be glad to volunteer on this like letting Raja knows what is Shweta is going to do and all πŸ˜†

MithiBani thumbnail

Yeah, Raja should let Shweta go and attend her wedding with Abhi, the boy toy she doesn't know!! πŸ˜• πŸ€£

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kabeer, iski sagi lagti hai Shweta.

Kuch toh hai zaroor MB :))
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Kuch toh hai zaroor MB :))

Kuch khaas hai, kuch ajnabee ehsaas hain πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's good na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rakhi got 15000 marriage proposals πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's the jaan of IndiaπŸ˜†

Good. All good. πŸ˜†May be Shweta ditched Abhinav to do a Shweta ka swayamvar ala most popular Ms.Sawant.

Hope at least a few turn up though and not scared after seeing/reading about how Shweta treats men.