hey nilu di..and nishi my studaant😳

Ki hochhe ekhane??? ektu briefing dao..... πŸ˜† 
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by samFan

Ki hochhe ekhane??? ektu briefing dao..... πŸ˜† 

kuchukhure paana hoccheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

@pooja--kuch nahi yeh to shweta hamesha hi karti hai..pehele na karti hai phir ha karti hai...taaki convenience kii hiaab se use kar sake  both statementπŸ˜†

When a woman says "NO", it does not mean a complete full stop. It means just a semi-colon.

_______

After all is said and done, she can still say it.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Is she still single today? Is it daily status changes? anyone fill me in on the goss been away for a couple of days........πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Shizaru

Is she still single today? Is it daily status changes? anyone fill me in on the goss been away for a couple of days........πŸ˜‰
Haven't heard from her yet.. Abhi thodi der intezaar karo Daadi... Khabar aati hi hogi πŸ˜‰

How have u been πŸ€—
Originally posted by axeion

Haven't heard from her yet.. Abhi thodi der intezaar karo Daadi... Khabar aati hi hogi πŸ˜‰

How have u been πŸ€—

Naani meh naani hoon ........Daadi nahin...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

meh "waha" milungi later πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—, Hal chal waha poochongi aur apna be bathoungi πŸ˜‰
O great Nind! So you've been directed 'there' :) was going to provide the link otherwise! See you there soon! :)
Originally posted by prodigy007

O great Nind! So you've been directed 'there' :) was going to provide the link otherwise! See you there soon! :)

see you there later ab thoda kaam baaki hai.......meh toh bas maiya ka haal chaal or taal poochneh chuli aay.......bas aiveen aiveenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰