Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Anyways..... uski beti ne mera dil jeet liya yaar.....I loved that kid.... i felt sad for that jaan.....😭

i kno yaar same here... : ( beechari kitnaa roo rahi thi............ n stupid ST "she is vry emotional.she met me after so long" 😑😑😑 .... itni choti masoom se larki ko 3 months k liye choor kar gayi kyu thi.... BB was ur last option to make money kya ????????? 😑😑😑
the more palak cried... the more i hated ST dt moment

KRK is nto there yaar Poo.....😭😭

Jennifer possibly is good.... yaar cutie.... we dislike the character Riddhima na.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poo.... debina is there na.... gurmeet chaudhary's real life GF. she is cool.... Narayani is also cool.... akashdeep will be the one i guess leading the arguments as usual...Bhakti yaar mgiht oppose him....πŸ˜†...Rohit will join either of the teams one at a time and add ghee to the fire.....πŸ˜†
Priya and Raja ka one round of chamaat ho gaya hai allready.... ab patha nahi kitna dekhne ko milega.....πŸ˜†

Yay! KRK

I just dislike these tv celebs cause they have such obsessed fans who spoil the whole fun .. I like bashing EVERYONE πŸ˜†  ..  lets see how popular this Jennifer is ! I am sure she isn't as popular as Shweta maiyaa ? Maiyaa ke toh bhakht dur dur se darshan karne aate hai πŸ˜†

Who's debina and narayani? πŸ˜• I have no clue abt hindi serials except some reality shows. I used to only watch Gurmeet's show Geet but it became boring after a while ... I can't stand hindi serials 😑 They are very unrealistic and lame. Sorry if any of you are hindi serial fans πŸ˜› but I have grown up watching all non desi ones so I prefer them now ! Except BB ofcourse πŸ˜ƒ

Bhaktiyaar and Rohit

Mazaa ayeega fosho! I am in
😳

.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I am single means....Giving more hope to GuysπŸ˜‰

Open Invitation Fosho....

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Nishi......πŸ˜ƒ....She got to know possibly of the chamaat abhi got from Raja.... so thot....

"Isse mera Kya hoga???" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways..... uski beti ne mera dil jeet liya yaar.....I loved that kid.... i felt sad for that jaan.....😭

Hi Laxmi and Cutie πŸ˜ƒ

Bechara Abhinav  Ab to usse Pyaar se bhi dar lagta hoga aur Thappad se bhi πŸ˜†

I agree, felt bad for Palak  too - poor kid has to see all that in such tender age  - divorce and abuse and stuff
.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

lol...where u there on dmg forum???

na i wasnt! BB4 is ma first forum : )

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
TIMES OF INDIA TWISTED HER WORDS!!! 😑

in another interview shweta said this.... "Yes I do have a man in my life and I am in love, but I don't want to make any mistakes or do anything in a hurry"

someone just posted this article on the forum... take a look!!!

love ST πŸ˜ƒ

My siggy re .. I made it for us πŸ˜ƒ  I am not as creative as you fosho but I tried my best πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, I must tell you that your are one of the most creative members n I truly love your posts !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

[/QUOTE]

It's COOL n CREATIVE.... What r u saying..😑u and not creative.... U r better off than me darling....😳.... it is so beautiful....... Thanks so much darling for including me in that......πŸ€—.....I was just telling my buddies in another forum.... about the magic of this forum..... here even the braindead cells(that's meπŸ˜†) r appreciated for creativity.....that's the BEAUTY of this forum..... I love u all guys....... thanks so much POO.......πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Laxmi  πŸ€— Pleaseeeeeee ... I am NOTHING comapred to you. You truly are very creative πŸ˜ƒ Me too .. Love you all and this forum too!  You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

lolssss.... !!! true true... bhoolgayi mai.............. i joined bb for supportin Samir : ) hehehe.. later i came 2 realise.. they r more IMP. issues wich need our FOCUS n ENERGY :P (eg. this thread πŸ˜†)
Yeah i joined the forum on seeing KB's posts reluctantly when my buddy Renu told me it is fun here..... πŸ˜‰...but DB's entry shook me out of wits and i stuck to this forum like a bee to its hive.....πŸ˜†.... as the show progressed.....i liked Sameer..... had seen him when i was a teenager.... on his way back from gym ..... my friend and myself were relaxing after walks.... this guy walked past us and we din notice earlier.... then she was shocked and screamed "Yeh..... he was Sameer Soni"(those days he was famous for Jassi jaisi koi nahin) and he looked back and gave us a cute SMILE..... I was not aware as to who was he as i was not into that show..... πŸ˜•... then started watching the serial and got hooked to it...πŸ˜†... so officially speaking never knew much about him... but knowing him was FUN in BB..... so got bored when he quit.......... though not a official fan.... did root for him towards his end days in BB......😳
gtg guyss

catch u all later byee
tk cr

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: njo921

TIMES OF INDIA TWISTED HER WORDS!!! 😑

in another interview shweta said this.... "Yes I do have a man in my life and I am in love, but I don't want to make any mistakes or do anything in a hurry"

someone just posted this article on the forum... take a look!!!

love ST πŸ˜ƒ

Glad if he is still IN in her life and she gets happiness thru him in her life..... for the sake of her child.😳... her child deserves a good parent.......