India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how has kmh influnenced you??? (Page 2)

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I am totally influenced by KMH. I don't have words as to how KMH has influenced me. I can't explain my madness & it's impact on me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I think abt kmh each n every second except my study hours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567shibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Tanu: That's great that you keep KMH away from you during your study hours....

glitter567shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
well kmh is the only show that has influenced me very much..this show has taught me wat love is..Heart...this show ..its actors..its characters..has made me cry..made me laugh..made me feel attached to it...i just love this show and the ppl in it the two stars..karan kundra and kritika kamra...

this show has given me the opportunity to know a person like Karan kundra ..the sweetest person i have ever seen..a most down to earth person who treats his fans like friends..who rejected his film offer just to come back with kmh 2..Heart him loads and Heart kmh ...its more than a show to me..

@tanu u think about it except study hrs...good i cant do that unless the next day is my exams..lolLOL...

@shibz.pranii.anjali ...u said it all

glitter567shibz

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
it has influeenced me big way

i got my nose peirced just to wear a nose ring like arohi , i now wear eye pencil just like arohi
i think abt KMH every minute of my life every minute

glitter567shibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
KMH has changed my life totally..it was bcoz of KMH that i got to know the two most amazing cutiepies on this earth Karan Kundra and Kritika KamraHeart

It was KMH who made me believe in love. The whole day i keep thinking about Karan,Kritz n KMH. I dream about meeting Karanika one day n what all would i talk to themTongue

In my office also, my mind is full of Karanika n KMH thoughts n whenever i get free time, i log into KMH forum and read the posts there, see their pics etc. My colleagues also now know that im a big fan of Karanika n KMH n i have made them popular among the ppl here tooLOL

I never knew that actors can be so down to earth until i got to know KaranEmbarrassed
ok enough of my blabbering...Luv u all...tc guysSmile

Edited by rasika.KK - 10 January 2011 at 6:55am

glitter567shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index