Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how has kmh influnenced you???

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys so i want to know how has kmh influenced you??...i mean does it have a big impact on you? or do you just watch it for time pass?? or you're somewhere in between??
whatever it is and however it has influenced you i would like to know...so share you thoughts πŸ˜ƒ

Personally i think kmh has influenced me quite alot...sometimes it even affects my mood!!!
i day dream about arjuhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
in the weekends when there is no kmh...i watch VM's, SBS etc etc....for time pass
my list is very long...u guys would get bored if i start writing it all on here πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
oh!! KMH n karan-kritika have totally taken over me..!! i'm thinkin bout 'em almost all teh time...!! no matter wat work i'm doin!! exam time becomes hectic for me since i cannot concentrate on books!!😭 last minute study is teh time wen i think less bout KMH!!😳 i'm always lost in Arjuhi dreamland!!😍 love 'em!! n its internet coz of wich i survive the weekends..!!πŸ˜†
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post :) well my reply is a combination of urs and shibz's post. u know during KMH1 i used to even link the business lessons i learnt in college with Punji and the scenes, like the notice period and motivation, also Custom made, lol. as for season 2, i m finding it soo hard to survive the weekends, my mood is so down. i too go through videos on youtube when i really miss them and red the comments and be happy :) and the list is endless on what crazy stuffs i do out of KMH2 madness and i love every moment of it :)
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow..!! nice topic..πŸ˜›
KMH is part of my life...😳😳....even at school i'm always thinking about it..πŸ˜›..i sumtimes find it hard 2 concentrate n most of the times im daydreaming about it...n sumtimes i dnt even listen 2 wat the teacher is sayin...wen when they tell us do do work..im like wat do we have 2 do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....all the time KMH is on my mind..😍..all the time arjuhi n KK2 r on my mind..😳...cnt stop thinkin abt it...❀️..n wen it's weekends i also do what shibz n pranii do....watch previous scenes, epi's, sbs, vm's n spend time on FB looking at the new pics from KMH2 n going 2 dreamland most of the times seeing Karan n Kritika's pic..esp Karan's...😍😍😍..☺️...but i also love every single moment of it..like pranii n shibz...😳..n also in weekend i miss KMH2 like hell...😭😭..i miss seening our arjuhi onscreen...πŸ˜’...
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

wow..!! nice topic..πŸ˜›

KMH is part of my life...😳😳....even at school i'm always thinking about it..πŸ˜›..i sumtimes find it hard 2 concentrate n most of the times im daydreaming about it...n sumtimes i dnt even listen 2 wat the teacher is sayin...wen when they tell us do do work..im like wat do we have 2 do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....all the time KMH is on my mind..😍..all the time arjuhi n KK2 r on my mind..😳...cnt stop thinkin abt it...❀️..n wen it's weekends i also do what shibz n pranii do....watch previous scenes, epi's, sbs, vm's n spend time on FB looking at the new pics from KMH2 n going 2 dreamland most of the times seeing Karan n Kritika's pic..esp Karan's...😍😍😍..☺️...but i also love every single moment of it..like pranii n shibz...😳..n also in weekend i miss KMH2 like hell...😭😭..i miss seening our arjuhi onscreen...πŸ˜’...

me toooo .even i do the same n feel the same.u have spoken my mind Anjali.
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes i totally agree with u guys....well i can conclude that we are obsessed...and have permanent kmh fever!!! πŸ˜†

i also feel that kmh is more special because of karan the hottie and beautiful kritika ..without them it would be impossible⭐️....they're simply amazing...both of them are good looking with beautiful personalities
i'm not only a big of fan of karan and kritika...but i'm also a big of them as a couple both on screen and off-screen....it's hard to decribe their chemstry & acting in words...they're just too good....i hope they remain together forever❀️
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kmh has influenced me a lot i cant even miss a single epi n i m so crazy abt it that my bro calls me n my phone kmh n kmh phone becoz i only search n talk abt kmh
rezah_raza thumbnail
i just sooo luv dem n esp d feelings that they have for each other...any guy who can luv someone soo passionately..😳😳😳😳😳...soo busy wid classes n joined so i cud see my fav luv story n fall in luv all over again...all i do wen i get free time is listen 2 kmh tune...n pray that someday i get my arjun too!!
sheetal6 thumbnail
I am totally influenced by KMH. I don't have words as to how KMH has influenced me. I can't explain my madness & it's impact on me.
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think abt kmh each n every second except my study hours.