India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how has kmh influnenced you???

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey guys so i want to know how has kmh influenced you??...i mean does it have a big impact on you? or do you just watch it for time pass?? or you're somewhere in between??
whatever it is and however it has influenced you i would like to know...so share you thoughts Big smile

Personally i think kmh has influenced me quite alot...sometimes it even affects my mood!!!
i day dream about arjuhi LOLEmbarrassed
in the weekends when there is no kmh...i watch VM's, SBS etc etc....for time pass
my list is very long...u guys would get bored if i start writing it all on here LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseKudi_NextDoortanu111asheetal6Praniirasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
oh!! KMH n karan-kritika have totally taken over me..!! i'm thinkin bout 'em almost all teh time...!! no matter wat work i'm doin!! exam time becomes hectic for me since i cannot concentrate on books!!Cry last minute study is teh time wen i think less bout KMH!!Embarrassed i'm always lost in Arjuhi dreamland!!Day Dreaming love 'em!! n its internet coz of wich i survive the weekends..!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice post :) well my reply is a combination of urs and shibz's post. u know during KMH1 i used to even link the business lessons i learnt in college with Punji and the scenes, like the notice period and motivation, also Custom made, lol. as for season 2, i m finding it soo hard to survive the weekends, my mood is so down. i too go through videos on youtube when i really miss them and red the comments and be happy :) and the list is endless on what crazy stuffs i do out of KMH2 madness and i love every moment of it :)

Edited by Pranii - 09 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
wow..!! nice topic..Tongue
KMH is part of my life...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....even at school i'm always thinking about it..Tongue..i sumtimes find it hard 2 concentrate n most of the times im daydreaming about it...n sumtimes i dnt even listen 2 wat the teacher is sayin...wen when they tell us do do work..im like wat do we have 2 do...LOLLOL..D'oh..all the time KMH is on my mind..Day Dreaming..all the time arjuhi n KK2 r on my mind..Embarrassed...cnt stop thinkin abt it...Heart..n wen it's weekends i also do what shibz n pranii do....watch previous scenes, epi's, sbs, vm's n spend time on FB looking at the new pics from KMH2 n going 2 dreamland most of the times seeing Karan n Kritika's pic..esp Karan's...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Blushing...but i also love every single moment of it..like pranii n shibz...Embarrassed..n also in weekend i miss KMH2 like hell...CryCry..i miss seening our arjuhi onscreen...Disapprove...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasamshibz

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

wow..!! nice topic..Tongue
KMH is part of my life...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....even at school i'm always thinking about it..Tongue..i sumtimes find it hard 2 concentrate n most of the times im daydreaming about it...n sumtimes i dnt even listen 2 wat the teacher is sayin...wen when they tell us do do work..im like wat do we have 2 do...LOLLOL..D'oh..all the time KMH is on my mind..Day Dreaming..all the time arjuhi n KK2 r on my mind..Embarrassed...cnt stop thinkin abt it...Heart..n wen it's weekends i also do what shibz n pranii do....watch previous scenes, epi's, sbs, vm's n spend time on FB looking at the new pics from KMH2 n going 2 dreamland most of the times seeing Karan n Kritika's pic..esp Karan's...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Blushing...but i also love every single moment of it..like pranii n shibz...Embarrassed..n also in weekend i miss KMH2 like hell...CryCry..i miss seening our arjuhi onscreen...Disapprove...
me toooo .even i do the same n feel the same.u have spoken my mind Anjali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

yes i totally agree with u guys....well i can conclude that we are obsessed...and have permanent kmh fever!!! LOL

i also feel that kmh is more special because of karan the hottie and beautiful kritika ..without them it would be impossibleStar....they're simply amazing...both of them are good looking with beautiful personalities
i'm not only a big of fan of karan and kritika...but i'm also a big of them as a couple both on screen and off-screen....it's hard to decribe their chemstry & acting in words...they're just too good....i hope they remain together foreverHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseAnjalii...xXx

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Kmh has influenced me a lot i cant even miss a single epi n i m so crazy abt it that my bro calls me n my phone kmh n kmh phone becoz i only search n talk abt kmh
rezah_raza Newbie
rezah_raza
rezah_raza

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i just sooo luv dem n esp d feelings that they have for each other...any guy who can luv someone soo passionately..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...soo busy wid classes n joined so i cud see my fav luv story n fall in luv all over again...all i do wen i get free time is listen 2 kmh tune...n pray that someday i get my arjun too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index