daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wigOuch

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!

realy? she wasn't wearing a wig..
u could see her head

the back side was full wig, only the front side was her hair, i can easily tell if someone wearing a wig  as the head looks  really weired Confused

the thing is she has curls..so when she stright it..it seems so huge that anyone can mistake her for wearing wig

no sweets she was wearing it, sometimes she doesn't and it looks so nice like during Romeo and Juliet rehearsals,  Maya song sequence..etc

but she was wearing it yesterday, and in many other times too! look at the back side there is a line, but i cant blame her! she cant do her hair every day, it will damage it
ohh yea thts wht i thought..why does her head look weired?? the time when she first straightened it and appeared in front of abhay..tht was her hair....but the others also..like today...it wasnt...i wonder if theyre goin to keep her hair straight....b/c i dont like it...the curly made her look like a college goin...sweet grl more...dont want her to be a "maithli" wannabe....they shud bring her curls BACK asap....n they shud keep it..but bring straight occationally....n ur right..messin with the hair everyday cazn dammage it..esp if its tht curly...it'll require more chemicals to straighten it!

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
she got her hair straightened to see abhays reaction and he did react point taken but now there is no use of keeping it the curls should be back
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Well i disagree on that it doesnt suit her......as for suku both straight and curl suits her equally....love her in both!!!
as for Piya.....yes, since she gave life to the character with curls....even i think thats how she should have it overally....but i do want her to straighten occasionly though......
as of now.....i think it might be cause they need to shoot lots of flashbacks as mathali....hence they have her hair ready for it,lol
I completely agree here. W*H evry word of urs.
Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I definitely agree yar...Curls luked much better on Piya...She luks quite different frm other lead actresses in curls...Otherwise all lead actresses r generally given Straight hairs...and we too hav seen sukku in straight hairs in dmg...But sumthing has to be different in PKYEK...though she luks awesum in both...but i prefer curls over straight hairs
ul-ain-jenni Senior Member
ul-ain-jenni
ul-ain-jenni

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
 totally agree wd u......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index