Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We want the curls BACK !! (Page 6)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by ka7eela

i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wigOuch

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!

realy? she wasn't wearing a wig..
u could see her head

the back side was full wig, only the front side was her hair, i can easily tell if someone wearing a wig  as the head looks  really weired Confused

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wigOuch

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!

u could see her head

the back side was full wig, only the front side was her hair, i can easily tell if someone wearing a wig  as the head looks  really weired Confused

the thing is she has curls..so when she stright it..it seems so huge that anyone can mistake her for wearing wig
-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you
yubabs Groupbie
yubabs
yubabs

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
bring back the curls
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

I do want her curly hair back as she looks very pretty in it, but I wouldn't say that she doesn't look nice or anything.

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yep, me too. I want her curls back. Agreed she looks nice in st hairs but her hairs r naturally curly and and thats anytime better. Nothing suits a person better than their natural look.

So I want her curls back too.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

u could see her head

the thing is she has curls..so when she stright it..it seems so huge that anyone can mistake her for wearing wig

no sweets she was wearing it, sometimes she doesn't and it looks so nice like during Romeo and Juliet rehearsals,  Maya song sequence..etc

but she was wearing it yesterday, and in many other times too! look at the back side there is a line, but i cant blame her! she cant do her hair every day, it will damage it
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

no sweets she was wearing it, sometimes she doesn't and it looks so nice like during Romeo and Juliet rehearsals,  Maya song sequence..etc

but she was wearing it yesterday, and in many other times too! look at the back side there is a line, but i cant blame her! she cant do her hair every day, it will damage it

LOL as u say..I stil think she wasn't wearing it...cuz i saw in dmg how her hair look when she is wearing it..but anyways...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index