chahaat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I like her Staighten & curled.
But i would like her curls back!

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I wudnt say it does not suit her.. she looks cute.. But yes as y said.. it makes her Maithali .. we want Pia and her curls.. Curls r the only thing that tells them apart..

So pls enuf of this straight hair and get us bck PIA ....
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Suku looks like a princess in straight hair Day Dreaming But im with you on this.. i am missing her curls real bad Disapprove coz thats what defines Piya's character!! Thats what defines Abhay Piya, but we cant really do anything right now coz of the Abhay Maithli track since Suku is doing a double role..but i REALLY want her curls back too :)

Edited by -Ragini- - 10 January 2011 at 10:10pm
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I also love pia with her straight hair. u guys who wants her curls back at least think about suku she has 2 straighten her hair as maithli n again curls 4 pia.ShockedSo,what will b the state of her hair.DeadAll of her hair will start falling.& if there is no hair just think how will she look.ROFL So, plz let her 2 decide what will she do with her hair as it's her head.LOL.LOL

I m sorry if i hurt any1's feelings.Embarrassed
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

I also love pia with her straight hair. u guys who wants her curls back at least think about suku she has 2 straighten her hair as maithli n again curls 4 pia.ShockedSo,what will b the state of her hair.DeadAll of her hair will start falling.& if there is no hair just think how will she look.ROFL So, plz let her 2 decide what will she do with her hair as it's her head.LOL.LOL

I m sorry if i hurt any1's feelings.Embarrassed

LOL maybe thats why ppl are requesting..she doesn't need to stright her hair..she has curls..so let it be like that
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

i agree piya looked great with curly hair

Edited by MeenaJ - 11 January 2011 at 11:26am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wigOuch

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wigOuch

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!

realy? she wasn't wearing a wig..
u could see her head

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index