Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

the back side was full wig, only the front side was her hair, i can easily tell if someone wearing a wig  as the head looks  really weired ðŸ˜•

the thing is she has curls..so when she stright it..it seems so huge that anyone can mistake her for wearing wig
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you
yubabs thumbnail
bring back the curls
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I do want her curly hair back as she looks very pretty in it, but I wouldn't say that she doesn't look nice or anything.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yep, me too. I want her curls back. Agreed she looks nice in st hairs but her hairs r naturally curly and and thats anytime better. Nothing suits a person better than their natural look.

So I want her curls back too.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

the thing is she has curls..so when she stright it..it seems so huge that anyone can mistake her for wearing wig

no sweets she was wearing it, sometimes she doesn't and it looks so nice like during Romeo and Juliet rehearsals,  Maya song sequence..etc

but she was wearing it yesterday, and in many other times too! look at the back side there is a line, but i cant blame her! she cant do her hair every day, it will damage it
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no sweets she was wearing it, sometimes she doesn't and it looks so nice like during Romeo and Juliet rehearsals,  Maya song sequence..etc

but she was wearing it yesterday, and in many other times too! look at the back side there is a line, but i cant blame her! she cant do her hair every day, it will damage it

LOL as u say..I stil think she wasn't wearing it...cuz i saw in dmg how her hair look when she is wearing it..but anyways...
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh yea thts wht i thought..why does her head look weired?? the time when she first straightened it and appeared in front of abhay..tht was her hair....but the others also..like today...it wasnt...i wonder if theyre goin to keep her hair straight....b/c i dont like it...the curly made her look like a college goin...sweet grl more...dont want her to be a "maithli" wannabe....they shud bring her curls BACK asap....n they shud keep it..but bring straight occationally....n ur right..messin with the hair everyday cazn dammage it..esp if its tht curly...it'll require more chemicals to straighten it!
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she got her hair straightened to see abhays reaction and he did react point taken but now there is no use of keeping it the curls should be back
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

Well i disagree on that it doesnt suit her......as for suku both straight and curl suits her equally....love her in both!!!

as for Piya.....yes, since she gave life to the character with curls....even i think thats how she should have it overally....but i do want her to straighten occasionly though......
as of now.....i think it might be cause they need to shoot lots of flashbacks as mathali....hence they have her hair ready for it,lol

I completely agree here. W*H evry word of urs.