chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I like her Staighten & curled.
But i would like her curls back!
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wudnt say it does not suit her.. she looks cute.. But yes as y said.. it makes her Maithali .. we want Pia and her curls.. Curls r the only thing that tells them apart..

So pls enuf of this straight hair and get us bck PIA ....
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Suku looks like a princess in straight hair 😍 But im with you on this.. i am missing her curls real bad πŸ˜’ coz thats what defines Piya's character!! Thats what defines Abhay Piya, but we cant really do anything right now coz of the Abhay Maithli track since Suku is doing a double role..but i REALLY want her curls back too :)
Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also love pia with her straight hair. u guys who wants her curls back at least think about suku she has 2 straighten her hair as maithli n again curls 4 pia.😲So,what will b the state of her hair.🀒All of her hair will start falling.& if there is no hair just think how will she look.🀣 So, plz let her 2 decide what will she do with her hair as it's her head.LOL.πŸ˜†

I m sorry if i hurt any1's feelings.😳
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sdoll

I also love pia with her straight hair. u guys who wants her curls back at least think about suku she has 2 straighten her hair as maithli n again curls 4 pia.😲So,what will b the state of her hair.🀒All of her hair will start falling.& if there is no hair just think how will she look.🀣 So, plz let her 2 decide what will she do with her hair as it's her head.LOL.πŸ˜†

I m sorry if i hurt any1's feelings.😳

LOL maybe thats why ppl are requesting..she doesn't need to stright her hair..she has curls..so let it be like that
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i agree piya looked great with curly hair

Edited by MeenaJ - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wig

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ka7eela

i love her in both but i hate it when she wears a wig and today she was wearing a wig

and yeah we need to see her curls because she is Piya and not Maithli, and she can straighten them occasionally!

realy? she wasn't wearing a wig..
u could see her head
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Suneshine-

realy? she wasn't wearing a wig..
u could see her head

the back side was full wig, only the front side was her hair, i can easily tell if someone wearing a wig  as the head looks  really weired πŸ˜•