India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We want the curls BACK !!

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ugh ! I am so SICK of seeing Piya in straight hair. It does not suit her at all ! She is looking like Maithili ka bhoot or something.

Please, oh please get the curls back, before I get my curler and run after her!

Let us protest aganist this, fellow PKYEKmates. Show your displeasure here !

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_trishJasmine01pbaby300penu10mimmsjaanAnkita_armaanHIBA0072raginixocutemugshaggyscoobyprincess329scorpio95mi-neepearlnaj7-MrsJonSnow-daisyluvYukti_RatzholicRitzieshona.Meeko-Aicha-Prinsesse.SuvinyctophiliaAmeres-Mema-justadream.Befikreragzz.music_l0ver036_Meena_

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Well i disagree on that it doesnt suit her......as for suku both straight and curl suits her equally....love her in both!!!
as for Piya.....yes, since she gave life to the character with curls....even i think thats how she should have it overally....but i do want her to straighten occasionly though......
as of now.....i think it might be cause they need to shoot lots of flashbacks as mathali....hence they have her hair ready for it,lol

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliaewascorpio95mi-neepearlmeawprcnsMeekoffkhan.Jane..relentless.-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Well i disagree on that it doesnt suit her......as for suku both straight and curl suits her equally....love her in both!!!
as for Piya.....yes, since she gave life to the character with curls....even i think thats how she should have it overally....but i do want her to straighten occasionly though......
as of now.....i think it might be cause they need to shoot lots of flashbacks as mathali....hence they have her hair ready for it,lol
I didnt say straight hair didnt suit Suku...I said straight hair does not suit PIYA.
Curls define her, dontcha think?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Originally posted by ..Mari..

I didnt say straight hair didnt suit Suku...I said straight hair does not suit PIYA.
Curls define her, dontcha think?LOL

my mistake thenEmbarrassedLOL.....yea....i mean she gave life to the character with curls....but i donno, i want her to shift every once in a whileLOL.....but deffo Piya curls should be back for a short while at least....:)....but i think straight suits her too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimeaw

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. Curly hair are like a part of Pia's character and right now she seems incomplete without them.  Really what kind of straightner does she use that works for so long!? Confused 

I dont understand what the creatives are upto or the 6 week thing has taken such a toll on them that they have forgotten the look of their character! Ermm

Curls are very much needed back! I want my Curly head Pia Baackkkkk! *humph*

meaw

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Lolz LeahLOL...."before I get my curler and run after her!" ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah me too missin the cute n curly Pia Cry

meaw

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
In my view, Sukriti looks better with straight hair! Smile

meaw

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Woah! calm down LOL its not like it doesnt suit her or anything..Sukirti has such a persona where she can carry off any look & style. I love her curls and that is Piya's character, and i really hope they bring it back soon. But I love Suku in straight hair too, she looks absolutely stunning. And try to understand from the actor's point of view. Sukirti has stated many times that she loves her own curls and doesnt like to wear wigs or straighten her hair. She hates it, but since this is the Maithali-Abhay track, the makers are showing us the story in such a way where Maithali has straight hair and Piya has it too just to remind Abhay of his past. Also that Suku doesnt have to wear the wig off and on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimeawragzz..Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index