India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Haseena/Piya relation (Page 4)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
The more Ekta complicates the show the more popularity amongst viewers for the show will drop like a rock from the top of Mount Everest.Attention all Producers and Directors and Creative teams Indians although are people who can sovle problems that are too complicated even for God to solve yet we like our tv shows to be somewhat clear and uncomplicated.Thank You.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

hahah that would be nice :)

sure it wouldWink

Originally posted by sdoll

I can't stop laughing just thinking about that haseena as saasuma.LOLShe can b a nice saasuma who will get 2 know about her bahus deed by only sniffing.LOL

LOLLOLtrue....a special saasuma she is!

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

that would be awesome....their coact would be great to watch as both are among tellywoods top-actresses in great n natural act:)

indeed....their coact would be among the best....they do for sure have the strongest act among the girlies and their coact would be awesome to watch

Originally posted by vinuchand

I doubt it though I will love it.

Haseena is a vampire, Pia a human and she wants to keep away from them. And now its going to be revealed that Abhay is not their son - so lets see how this unfolds as Haseens for sure likes Abhay.

yea....this abhay not beeing their son will change things.....however sometimes i feel she really cares for him....with her own right or wrong methods though.
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

The more Ekta complicates the show the more popularity amongst viewers for the show will drop like a rock from the top of Mount Everest.Attention all Producers and Directors and Creative teams Indians although are people who can sovle problems that are too complicated even for God to solve yet we like our tv shows to be somewhat clear and uncomplicated.Thank You.

indeed, the indian creatives are missusing the fact that loyal viewers will still be hooked to the show cause they are attached to the mains.....however i dont know if complicating things from all angles and going as slowly as possible with the dark lovestory will keep viewers hooked for long even if its actors are amazing and addictable.....wake up CVs!
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Yeah would love to see that !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index