Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i hope Haseena atleast accepts n understands d love tht Abhay has for Pia.........i dont think much can happen, coz, i dont see they becoming MIL n DIL obviously........but i dont think she;ll help Abhay for Pia's sake esp if he is putting them n their clan in danger......she is still not a human mom.
usha786 thumbnail
right said you i like haseen piya relation ship as daughter in law and mother in law
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

I think Haseena has a good side inside her mind also as well as the darken side. I have noticed that from the beginning of the show. I think in future Haseena will help her to protect from Chand as he wants to kill Piya. So I  definitely would love to see a sweet relationship between HasiYa(Haseena-Piya).๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes...its exaclty cause of that good side i want this to happen....so i hope its as u say....hope we get to see HasiYa or PiNa๐Ÿ˜†
..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prcns

i hope Haseena atleast accepts n understands d love tht Abhay has for Pia.........i dont think much can happen, coz, i dont see they becoming MIL n DIL obviously........but i dont think she;ll help Abhay for Pia's sake esp if he is putting them n their clan in danger......she is still not a human mom.

yea, thats what her behaviour till now have given inducations too....but well, we can just wish she'll change!.....for her sons sake...nd for piya whom cares abt nothing but loving Abhay:)
..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

right said you i like haseen piya relation ship as daughter in law and mother in law

same here.....and that would be one special relation for sure....having a vampire saas!๐Ÿ˜†
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haseena-Piya relation depend on Abhay-Maithili love story,,,,

I think ChandEena are also there in 18th century as Abhay's parents (or else) I think they know coz of Maithili Raichands become vampire so they are trying to keep Abhiya away

When they come to know Piya wont Harm them & can keep their secret I think both start appreciating Piya
adorableKSG thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

indeed it would be much more creative....couldnt have said it better....its deffo an angle i would want to see...i hope the creatives really do so!!

thnx๐Ÿ˜›
So do I!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
C' mon , koi to piya ko apni beti accept karle๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sim-

<font size="3">Haseena-Piya relation depend on Abhay-Maithili love story,,,,

I think ChandEenaare also there in 18th century as Abhay's parents (or else) I think they know coz of MaithiliRaichands become vampire so they aretrying to keep Abhiya away

When they come to know Piya wont Harm them & can keep their secret I think both start appreciating Piya</font>

yes i hope it goes as you say. his parents need to understand she is the symbol of light nd hope for his broken heart.
..Mari.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

C' mon , koi to piya ko apni beti accept karle๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol, how cute:) but no worries even if noone supports them Abhay nd Piya will always have eachother;) only if abhay opens up faster *sigh*