Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Haseena/Piya relation (Page 2)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would love to see Haseena warm up to Pia in the future. I can't help feeling that we will get saas-bahu wherein the saas will be after her bahu to drink her blood but I do hope that ultimately, Haseena will warm up to Pia. And Haseena can be pretty motherly you know :)

yea....even i think EK wont spare us with the saas vs bahu trackErmm....but as it seems she really cares for abhay...so what would actually be 'creative' as adorableKSG said....is to show the piya -haseena relation....but on the other side Haseena's care for abhay isnt really like she handles him and his wishes that wellOuch......so i just hope and hope for a change in character
....@bold.....thats exactly why i wish for it to happen more....Piya and Haseenas attitude are the girly favz for me on the show and i would love to see their friendly interact:)

Edited by ..Mari.. - 09 January 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I think Haseena has a good side inside her mind also as well as the darken side. I have noticed that from the beginning of the show. I think in future Haseena will help her to protect from Chand as he wants to kill Piya. So I  definitely would love to see a sweet relationship between HasiYa(Haseena-Piya).Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari...Jane..

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i hope Haseena atleast accepts n understands d love tht Abhay has for Pia.........i dont think much can happen, coz, i dont see they becoming MIL n DIL obviously........but i dont think she;ll help Abhay for Pia's sake esp if he is putting them n their clan in danger......she is still not a human mom.

..Mari..

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
right said you i like haseen piya relation ship as daughter in law and mother in law

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

I think Haseena has a good side inside her mind also as well as the darken side. I have noticed that from the beginning of the show. I think in future Haseena will help her to protect from Chand as he wants to kill Piya. So I  definitely would love to see a sweet relationship between HasiYa(Haseena-Piya).Big smile

yes...its exaclty cause of that good side i want this to happen....so i hope its as u say....hope we get to see HasiYa or PiNaLOL
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

i hope Haseena atleast accepts n understands d love tht Abhay has for Pia.........i dont think much can happen, coz, i dont see they becoming MIL n DIL obviously........but i dont think she;ll help Abhay for Pia's sake esp if he is putting them n their clan in danger......she is still not a human mom.

yea, thats what her behaviour till now have given inducations too....but well, we can just wish she'll change!.....for her sons sake...nd for piya whom cares abt nothing but loving Abhay:)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

right said you i like haseen piya relation ship as daughter in law and mother in law

same here.....and that would be one special relation for sure....having a vampire saas!LOL
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Haseena-Piya relation depend on Abhay-Maithili love story,,,,

I think ChandEena are also there in 18th century as Abhay's parents (or else) I think they know coz of Maithili Raichands become vampire so they are trying to keep Abhiya away

When they come to know Piya wont Harm them & can keep their secret I think both start appreciating Piya

..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index