India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Haseena/Piya relation

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

So do you think possibilites will be there for Haseena mommy to soften up to Piya for Abhays sake later on?, as of now we know its impossible.....but with time?.....and if they actually are the parents they claim to be...' worried for their son and his feelings'....

I would love a haseena-piya relation...with Haseena's vampire attitude and Piya's predictable 'i look up to you and i am not afraid' it would be such lovable sight to seeBig smile

Edited by ..Mari.. - 09 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSG.dazzleme.PriyaThakurscorpio95meawprcnsRituparnaaozzyieJulybaby22

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i hope for that too....a mother-daughter realtionship ofcourse with a diffrent attitude would be so much more enjoyable and creative than this enemy relationship......i hope the creatives will change her with time:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari...dazzleme.--AROMAL--

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Me 3!

as a matter of fact i think it would just bring the relations and uniqness sorrounding the abhiya lovestory to a higher level ....than the already high level it is on.....Piyo and Haso mommy would rock together!! 

..Mari..--AROMAL--smithasrk

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
 i think haseena mommy would be kind to piya . And i would love haseena-piya relation as haseena is better then chand .Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableKSG

i hope for that too....a mother-daughter realtionship ofcourse with a diffrent attitude would be so much more enjoyable and creative than this enemy relationship......i hope the creatives will change her with time:)

indeed it would be much more creative....couldnt have said it better....its deffo an angle i would want to see...i hope the creatives really do so!!
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

Me 3!

as a matter of fact i think it would just bring the relations and uniqness sorrounding the abhiya lovestory to a higher level ....than the already high level it is on.....Piyo and Haso mommy would rock together!! 

yes they are truly unique!!!.....well, waiting for that higher level....i so dont want her to remain enemires:(....how cute....yes Piyo and Haso!LOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I would love to see Haseena warm up to Pia in the future. I can't help feeling that we will get saas-bahu wherein the saas will be after her bahu to drink her blood but I do hope that ultimately, Haseena will warm up to Pia. And Haseena can be pretty motherly you know :)

..Mari..ffkhanRituparnaa

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

i think haseena mommy would be kind to piya . And i would love haseena-piya relation as haseena is better then chand .Big smile

well fingers crossed ....i have a feeling they will go that way....but then again its EKOuch.....i mean the predictable thing is haseena slowly showing a soft side.....but the Ekta likes to complicate things as much as possibleLOL....soErmm

yea....now that u mentioned chand...it would be nice with him aswell....but kinda seems impossible....unless his hanseena changes his mind,lol

PS.love ur both/bones picsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index