Fan Fictions

ZINDAGI SS mg #1 (Page 83)

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hey., pls update  fast...

I like ur ff...
Pls add me as buddy, so dat u can send me pm.

angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
nice promo
thanks for the pm
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
waiting to read
i think there is some new twist behind this sasha lady
waiting to see what it is i mean read what it is
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Updating today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsharmapreethiakeenu_kkLittle_Mermaid.

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Lets seee,i doubt u wud,,,lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Little_Mermaid.

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

11 B

Sameera and NT came to Geet and talked to her and others. Rahul and Dev were planning to make Geet meet Sasha alone. Geet was talking to others when a waiter accidently dropped the tray of drinks on her. She went washroom to clean and while walking back to the hall she heard a familiar voice calling her from back.

Voice : So Miss HP is back?

Geet turned around and saw Sasha, her college mate who hated her standing in front of her with a dirty smirk. She came towards Geet and scanned Geet from top to bottom. Geet felt really uncomfortable first then she shoved it away. Sasha then gave her a dirty smile and a nasty look which Geet ignored. Geet was about to leave the washroom as her sari was dry by now. Sasha blocked her way.

Sasha :So charity case is back from graveyard? Even the hell refused to accept a filth like you right?

Geet : Excuse me.

Saying this Geet went out of washroom ignoring Sasha. This made Sasha furious. Geet walked back to party and was about to reach her family when again Sasha blocked her.

Sasha : HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME YOU CHARITY CASE? AND LOOK AT THE GUTS YOU HAVE GOT TO COME HERE BACK EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING. DON'T YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF SHAME? EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU ARE BACK BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BLACKMAIL MAAN AND GET INSIDE THE MANSION AS HIS WIFE AND FOR THAT YOU ARE USING MAAN'S BABY AS A PLAY CARD. SHAME ON YOU GEET.

Geet : see I'm not interested in any argument. So please excuse me.

By now everyone's attention was on them. Luckily, only the college mates with their family were present in the hall. Most of the business associates left the party early as it was more of a get-together party of college mates. Singhanias and Khuranas was flabbergasted seeing this and so were others. Geet was about to leave but Sasha hold her hand and turned her around.

Sasha : LISTEN BEHENJI. DON'T GIVE ME THAT DAMN ATTITUDE. OK? AND I'M NOT ARGUING BUT JUST STATING THE FACTS. WHAT HAPPEN? THE TRUTH IS BITTER NAA? WELL, I KNOW WHY YOU CAME BACK AND YOUR INTENTIONS TOO. BUT LET ME REMIND YOU, IT WON'T WORK. DEV AND RAHUL TOLD ME COME HERE AND WIPE THE DIRT FROM THEIR LIFE AND I'M HERE FOR THAT. (Sasha meant Geet as dirt)

Geet : I didn't know that Khurana's appointed you as their new maid.

Sasha : YOU

Geet : Yes me.

Sasha : How dare you insult me?

Maan : Stop it Sasha.

Sasha : What? You are shouting at me for this Behenji? How could you Maan? How come you forget that it was me who hired those goons to kill her when you told me she is a problem? How come you forget it was me who helped you to win the bet? How come you forget it was me who sent MMS to every single person of our college?

Dev : (To Rahul) Ye kya bol rahi hai? I asked her to say truth regarding Vicky but she is saying everything against us.

Rahul : Ye Sasha hamesha galat time par galat baat karthi hai. No wonder Yash left her.

Sasha was telling whole truth about Maan and the bet but omitted the part of Vicky. Already the truth was known to whole college but now NT and Ayesha who were unaware of it also came to know about Maan's deed. NT now understood why Sameera hated Maan. But still Muski's part was not clear.

Maan : Just stop it Sasha.

Sasha : Why should I stop? You all called me for planning to take Geet's baby from her right? I thought to help you but you are insulting me, so no way I'm gonna help you.(Angry)

Geet : What do you mean by planning to take my baby?

Sasha : They called me here so that they can take your baby with them.

Sasha had a small problem, when she gets angry she will not be in sense and will talk whatever comes to her mind. Here too, she meant something but said something else. That's why when she insulted Geet, Singhanias kept quiet. They know that when she gets angry she'll go against the loved ones also.

Maan : What? Why should I take Geet's baby away from her?

Sasha : Because it's your blood.

Now NT and Ayesha were really shocked to hear this.

NT : (Self-Talk) Now I get it why Daadi said that Muskaan has same hair colour as Maan Veerji. But then, why did Vicky married her? And how come Geet is comfortable with us? This is confusing.

Maan : Bohut hogaya Sasha. Leave now.

Sasha : Why Maan? Why should I leave? Scared to face the truth haan? Scared to see take your baby even though you were the one who was eager to kill that little thing?

Maan : Security Security…. Take her out. (Shouts)

Two men came and dragged Sasha out. But Sasha was still shouting. Maan announced that the party was over. Everyone left excluding Singhanias. Maan came near Geet and held her hands in his.

Maan : Sorry for that Geet. But believe me I didn't bring Sasha here to take our Muskaan away from you. All I needed is your well-being. I know I committed a great sin but please give me a chance I'll make everything right. Our Muski needs her dad and you need someone to protect you Geet. Please give me one chance.

Geet withdraw her hand from Maan's and walked back. She then took Vicky's wheel chair and brought it in front of Maan. Maan looked at Vicky shocked and then at Geet.

Geet : You must be wondering naa Mr. Khurana how come Vicky is with me? Well, you told naa before Muskaan needs her dad and I need someone to protect and support me, well here he is. Mr. Khurana meet my husband Vikranth Singhania, father of Muskaan Singhania.

Maan was shocked to hear those words. His heart shattered hearing that Geet was married to Vicky and she is claiming him as Muskaan's dad. Maan suddenly felt betrayed and he was angry that his daughter is calling someone else 'daddy'.

Maan : How could you Geet? I thought you were seethe saati girl but you also proved that you are same like others girls. Here I was planning to apologize and bring you back but you were with him, my enemy who just wanna destroy us? How could you do it Geet?

Geet : Ohh really Maan? Geet Handa was seethe saati but not Geet Vikranth Singhania. And you are talking about Muskaan calling him dad? Where was this love when you told me to abort her? Where was this love when hired Goons to kill me? And you even partied by death, remember? It was Vicky who gave me and my daughter identity. He saved me from those goons. He gave my daughter his name and saved me from batlami. And about destruction, who destroyed who Maan, You know it very well. Because of you Vicky lost his legs and I lost my … ohh leave it. To whom I'm talking to? Now also you only see Vicky's and mine negative side. What would have happened to me and my daughter, if he was not there for us? When he was the one to protect Muskaan, you were the one trying to kill her even before she was born. And now claiming to be her dad. Remember Maan, by giving those S***** doesn't mean that you are her father. A father is a person who protects, cares and always there for child not a person who comes suddenly claiming for her because she is his blood. Now don't you dare to plan to take my Muski away from me and Vicky because I'm not that old Geet, who was innocent and nave. I'm Mrs. Singhania who is equally powerful as you and can play even dirtier to protect my family.

Dev : Ok we agreed Bhai did a sin to you but what about Vicky? Ask your pati-parmeshwar why he too joined as in ruining your life? It was a bet Geet, who will destroy you and break you first. Singhania or Khuranas? And he started it and made the game dirtier. Ask him..

Geet looked at Vicky and saw that his head hung down in shame and guilt. Geet took a step back and ran away from the hall to be called back by Vicky and Maan at same time.

Pre-cap : Nothing

Part 11C coming soon. 1 more part is there but will update that later. Please press like button and also comment.

The following 199 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234thahudpurvainlwgeet1611987simran2608BhagiSnilu_50scarce05ameerugeeta1803nehavashiswati2011priyanka55555cukish796maanskvjhawarjagritimanochamishimaasimainusehoneyboney129ashimasweetynayinineetugarg123AISHAJSsree129290860623Acharya10mayukhakrishna.roopsieasmi123Paingellathaauammyicycool-divya-creddyGemmshreya satishitzzdmgshalinikanagubhakbhartifanrsingh0103kalpana_spnnazsijthendral_111hansasmaYellowtullipsdiyachilldrashtipatel30bono_jostnaPoonamTmons_mbnaamteegprathyusmilingRujul13Bkhassakadafisurbhijn106seductivepurpleMONIJA78princesssarahbirdy2011chiki143pari_DDnehaagarwalvsk_75mamatha.MSgayatriNihsonsmritizDazlingdivyatobblerturboangel_mew97531supernasahupearl_warriorLove2readapril12drashtirockzzpreetymaaneetsaroneha512kavya.sravyaNazmaamishtibsuba2011siroililyjain92Hina.khanxxxsstylishdollmyedward12amreenshameemam_sweet_parim-g19sanjuleeArsheelamysticangelshivangi783mardemaanmishtianshimanshi111priyani rokamita5angelarafWhypadhuaakritisri1111Atiffachubzycyum321ns.1Nav20109staroneserialsshristi1gangesegbsheetalvasaGudiyalovesguruMsMovielover-SmexySmile-payal.gupta177Sophroniaanu5d_sonia123mitulshalinisaran89jssoodangel_smilyawesomepoojanehakapoor7Mishti13-indu-crazydreammeettusimi91SONU_29Maaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-paponeconsoni4evaKrishnaluv94rupzloveuLuvScoobytintinu18mypridemisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskViji79mrk-1sanu3108ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1anjucoolvrsharmasonu4everalicia212punjabi.princesswetha10HansaNmchopra-afsha-namita25sun-naaaaaaaaaShalvefreya123hinal_maaneetnahtani88sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991rsroopalimaanseekeenu_kkpreethiaseemamaryzaara2212honeygrape-Sexy-ammu5lehrkabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid.Craziest_MGkkiddooRashmi...Loquacious_Aashabinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagspvd

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
awesome update...
loved it...
please update a little faster although its great...no offense please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amazingduanamita25

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ossum part dear
i never thought vicky can do like this?
but dear
i dont want geet to be with maan side and at the same time vicky side
pls show her as some independent if she want to move away from vicky dear...
and we love that to see also
pls update next one soon
cant wait more dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namita25

Go to top