Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ZINDAGI SS mg #1 (Page 75)

pearl_warrior Goldie
pearl_warrior
pearl_warrior

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Part 10
So, Maan messed up Geet's life just because she didnt defend him??
What is the use of regretting now Maan???
I mean he insulted & left her to die...
How can he even think of making her a part of his life again??
Maan was overjoyed to know that he has a daughter...The same child he tried to abort...
Maan sure does deserve much more punishment than Geet has given him...
Geet doesnt deserve Maan nor Vicky...

Edited by pearl_warrior - 26 September 2011 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowelArsheela

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Part 11 A

Singhania company

Maan was standing there like a statue. His heart shattered thinking of the deed he have done to his Mishty. Mishty trusted him like a true friend but he took advantage of it and ruined her life. Then she trusted him with her feelings but he insulted her feeling and shattered her dreams and destroyed her life and left her to die. And he also hired goons to kill her when he came to know that she is not going to abort the child. He was scared that she'll go and say all these things to his family and Avantika, his fiance.

Maan knew that he doesn't deserve her or Muskaan, but he want them to live a secured and luxurious life. He knew that because of him they suffered and went through pain. She couldn't complete her studies because of him. She faced humiliation for things which she never done. She was a simple, innocent orphan girl from HP who was a full scholarship student. She was fully sponsored by Malhotras. Her life ambition was to become an architect and to lead a simple life. She was never behind money and power. She believed everyone easily and that was reason for her doom.  

She was right. He was never there for his baby or for her. He asked her to abort the baby and when she refused, he even tried to kill her. He thought she was dead and even partied with his friends. He never once re-think his decision of killing the mother of his child and the child within her. He was a monster. But now he is wondering how she managed to become the CEO of Singhania company and managed to complete her studies and look after his baby. He even was shocked to see her alive but was happy thinking God is giving him a chance to amend his sin. But little did he know that she no longer can forgive him or forget his deeds.

Park Avenue

Rahul and Dev saw Sasha standing with a smile. She was looking entirely different. The girl who wore mini skirt and spaghettis was wearing now a designer expensive sari. Sasha walked towards them and gave them a friendly hug.

Sasha : After a long time right? How much I missed you guys. Well, where is Maan?

Rahul : Sasha baby, we need a small help from you.

Sasha : What happen guys? Everything OK?

Dev : we want you tell truth to Geet.

Sasha : Which Geet? (Confused)

Rahul : The girl bro raped and insulted.

Sasha : What?? That behenji? But she is dead. How come she is alive? We saw her dead body right?

Dev : No, she is not dead. She is alive and also the baby.

Sasha : Ohh. I got it, is she creating misunderstanding between Avi and Maan?i knew she is a B**** who is after money and now see, she is ruining Maan's married life. Everyone knows how much Maan and Avi love each other.

Rahul : Sasha, please mind your language. She is not creating any problem. Maan bhai and Avantika are no more together. All we want is you to tell truth of Vicky to Geet.

Sasha : Vicky's truth? But why? And Maan divorced Avi? How is it possible? They love each other from beginning. And how is telling Geet Vicky's truth affect Maan?

Dev : Sasha, Maan bhai's child is with Geet. We want baby and Geet back in bro's life.

Sasha : I can understand if you guys say that you want baby in Maan's life but why that behenji? Why did Avi left? Maan will get any girl of his standard.

Rahul : Sasha, bro need someone who love him not someone who love his money or status. Saying Vicky's truth to Geet can only bring her back to his life.

Sasha : But Vicky's truth? Why not everything?

Dev : Sasha, only that much part is required. Will you help us?

Sasha : OK, but i'm warning you guys Maan can have someone better in his life than that behenji. Well, if you guys insist then yes i'll do it.

Rahul and Dev hugged Sasha and left back to KC. Sasha doesn't know that Geet is married to Vicky. Dev and Rahul deliberately didn't tell about this because they know Sasha hate to hurt Vicky. So they said Geet is living separately with Muski and didn't tell about Vicky's role in their life.

Singhania Company

Vicky, Jai and Yash were discussing about Sasha arrival and how to keep Geet away from her. Vicky was really scared to lose Geet and Muski. They are his life.

Vicky : I'm scared Jai. I will die if Geet leave me. I love her. I hide the truth because i'm scared of losing my love and my daughter.

Jai : Please Bro, don't say like this. Bhabi will never leave you. She loves you and will do anything for you.

Yash : Jai is right Bro, please control yourself. We'll do handle this and make sure that Sasha doesn't meet Bhabi.

Vicky : Hmm

Khurana Construction

Morning

Maan was discussing the new project with Dev, Rahul and Adi.  His secretary came to them and informed that Singhanias came for meeting. Khuranas went to conference room and saw Yash and Geet sitting and discussing about the project.

Mr. Sharma had a plan to build resort in his land and made a contract with Khuranas but due to some personal reason Mr. Sharma sold some of its share to Singhanias. Singhanias and Sharmas are now partners of the upcoming resort.

Maan saw Geet busy talking to Yash discussing project. He noticed Geet's hand on Yash's and boiled with jealous but they didn't notice it as they were busy engrossed in discussion. Geet got an SMS from Vicky and she turned to pink. Yash teased seeing her blush which made her cheeks more evident. Maan saw Geet blushing and Yash teasing her. He felt an urge to punch Yash. He knows that Yash is married to Myra and thought that Yash is flirting with his Mishty.

Maan : Can we start?(Shouted)

Everyone turned their attention to him. Geet and Yash gave him a why-are-you-shouting-for-that-look. Maan realized that his voice was rude and apologized and meeting started. Maan's eyes were on Geet and Yash's eyes were on Maan. Rahul and Dev were looking at Maan and Yash time to time. When the meeting come to an end they just looked away. Dev suddenly made an announcement that he is inviting everyone for his wedding anniversary and requested everyone to come. He went near Geet and Yash.

Dev : I hope you both will attend my party.

Yash : We already have another plan. Sorry for that.

Dev : Mrs. Singhania its a request. We'll be very happy if you all attend it.

Geet : We'll come.

Yash :But Bhabi...

Geet : Yash we are going.

Parking Area

Maan came out waiting for his driver. He was angry that driver made him wait. Suddenly, he noticed Geet and Yash  getting inside a car and driving off.

Party Hall

Night

Dev and Rahul were making arrangements for Sasha Geet meeting alone. Singhanias was making sure that Khuranas and Sasha doesn't come near Geet.  Every college friends of Maan, Dev and Rahul came. Khuranas also invited Singhania's gangmates too with their family so that Singhania's attention divert for a while.

Party started and everyone including Singhanias came to Khurana Mansion. Maan saw Geet with Yash and Jai again. Myra had no problem when Yash snaked his hand around Geet's waist. Geet looked like an angel in golden net sari with red border. She only wore matching diamond bracelet and a big diamond hanging earring.

Maan didn't notice Vicky sitting in his wheelchair holding Geet's hand. He only saw Geet and other Singhanis especially Yash. Most of the people in party were from college and they were confused to see Geet except Vicky's friends as they know the truth.

Sameera and NT came to Geet and talked to her and others. Rahul and Dev were planning to make Geet meet Sasha alone. Geet was talking to others when a waiter accidently dropped the tray of drinks on her. She went washroom to clean and while walking back to the hall she heard a familiar voice calling her from back.

Voice : So Miss HP is back?

To be continued...

Sorry sweetz, i'll post 11B and 11C next day. 

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234thahudpurvainlwgeet1611987simran2608SShah786nilu_50scarce05ameerugeeta1803nehavashiswati2011lovelyninipriyanka55555cukishjagritimanochahoneyboney1jonman29ashimaAISHAJSneetugarg123blue_birdsree129290860623ada_angelAcharya10mayukhaasmi123gem1606Paingellathaauammyicycoolmaangeet_rocks-divya-Gemmitzzdmgrsingh0103shalinikanagubhakbhartifanangeeshkalpana_spnnazsijthendral_111mons_mbdrashtipatel30PoonamTnaamteegBkhassakadafiAnemarisurbhijn106smritizalfiya7MSgayatrimamatha.fullyfaltuNihsonDazlingdivyaMONIJA78pari_DDflowing_riverLove2readapril12preetymaaneetsarokavya.sravyaneha512supernasahupearl_warrior97531NazmaamishtibArsheelamysticangelm-g19mardesstylishdollam_sweet_parimaansi007shivangi783kamnakptl111priyanamita5i rokAtiffacyum321chubzyNav2010ns.19staroneserialsMsMovielover-SmexySmile-gangesegbsheetalvasashalinisaran89angel_smilyjssoodd_soniapayal.gupta177Sophronianats0101priya_ya1408anu57APKTanuDDianTeamMcSwarekcrazydreamnehakapoor7awesomepoojapaponeconmeettusoni4eva-Veritaserum-tanvi04LuvScoobyKrishnaluv94rupzloveushruti_luvs_mskmrk-1Vintagepeachsanu3108harshithaaaaaaakrati5ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1alicia212vrsharmapunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-namita25HansaNnahtani88mchopraswetha10kooliioShalveseemamarysona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991hinal_maaneetmaanseekeenu_kkpreethiahoneygrapeammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212-Sexy-Craziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelkabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123lehrLoquacious_Aashtodayzstar-BlushaLicious-abinash079dumasspvd

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Buddy u stoped at a very crucial point plzzz have mercy n complete d remaining part...
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubzy

Buddy u stoped at a very crucial point plzzz have mercy n complete d remaining part...

i thought to complete it but friend called me and asked me to sent my project synopsis ti Ma'am. Sorry Sweetz.
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
awesome update
seems like maaneet would never be together in this all this started because of that rascal vickey because of him maan did all this to geet now he wants to live peacefully i want that in next part geet should know about vickey and leave him he doesnt deserve her actually maan is better than vickey as geet knows everything about maan but doesnt know fully about vickey and he always wants geet to trust him disgusting vickey
plz update the next part tomorrow

Edited by abinash079 - 26 September 2011 at 11:30am
Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
Vicky is afraid to tell the truth but i believe that he should tell her the truth if he really loves her
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ok dear vl w8
keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz