waiting since whn

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtib

hey but plse try to update yaar
waiting since whn

i know yaar. this time i typed present (party scene) and also some flashback. and also Maan's POV. But everything got deleted. I tried to find it but no use. Sometimes, i will update tomorrow but only a short one or little long one. today i typed a Super long one. it took me many hours to think and write but no use, simply my time got wasted. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtib

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingu

Originally posted by mishtib

hey but plse try to update yaar
waiting since whn

i know yaar. this time i typed present (party scene) and also some flashback. and also Maan's POV. But everything got deleted. I tried to find it but no use. Sometimes, i will update tomorrow but only a short one or little long one. today i typed a Super long one. it took me many hours to think and write but no use, simply my time got wasted. Cry

no problem itna din wait kiya ab aur 1 din sahi
par update karna jaroor
with past ,party scene n whatever u thought
waiting
remember

sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
No problem it happens. When u will feel like writing it then do it ;) all the best :D
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hey when r u updating this ff............its been long
am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
WAITING............................
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
HI GUYS, SORRY FOR THE DELAY. HERE IS MY NEXT PART. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT.Smile

RE-CAP : Jai : you'll know soon. OK bye Mr. Khurana. See you in party.

Muskan : bye Unncclee (baby language)

Maan : bye princess. Maan smiled seeing her.

Part 8

She walked into the hall wearing a beautiful White net sari with matching diamond earrings and bracelet. She wore a white pencil heel. Her hair was open which was up to her waist. She looked like an angel. Yashwith Ayesha and Yash with Meera. Vicky never attends any party and always sat at home with his daughter. Geet always insist him to come with her to attend parties but he simply refuses. He hates people give him a pity look. But the most annoying thing for him is that people sympathizing Geet. Only he knows that what he is for Geet. He knows that Geet loves him more than anything in the world. He knows that Geet consider him as her knight. She calls him "MY HANDSOME KNIGHT" when she is in her romantic mood. She always make him arose with her seducing gestures and naughty smile. She knew his weakness is her and so she uses it most time.

When she entered the hall every man's eyes were on her. She looked like an Apsara from heaven. All women in the party were giving her envious look. Mr. Sharma came near her and welcomed her. But someone's eyes were on her when she entered the hall. The eyes were not only praising her beauty but also had pain in it.

SINGHANIA MANSION

Vicky was watching Muskan playing with the flowers. She loved flowers. She was touching and talking to flowers for last 1 hour but never got tired of it. She was just like Geet. Geet always loved flowers and rains.

Her hobbies was talking to flowers and playing in rain. RAIN. Vicky smiled remembing one incident from his college days about Geet.

Flashback

Vicky was running to the parking shed, it was raining cats and dogs but he was running to get inside his car. When he got inside and sighed in relief, he saw a figure dancing from distance and also her laughing. He was curious to know who was it and in a trance, he went outside the car. His clothes drenched but he did not know because of his trance and curiosity to know the dancing figure. When he reached his destination, he saw Geet, the new girl dancing in the rain. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Because of rain, he salwar was acting like a second skin to her body. She was unaware of his presence and was enjoying the rain. He was about to go near her when someone called him from behind. It was Yash calling him asking him to come back. Hearing the voice Geet understood that she was not alone, she suddenly saw Vicky who was staring at her. Abruptly she became nervous and ran away from there. Vicky cursed his brother who suddenly disturbed him but he smiled remembering her dance. And he walked back o his car to go home.

Flashback ends

PARTY HALL

Geet was talking business with Mr. Sharma when suddenly Maan came there pretending to talk to Mr. Sharma. Yash saw this and was about to go near him, when Jai stopped him from going.

Jai : Nahi Yash. Not now, let bhabi deal with him now.

Yash: But how dare he come near Bhabi after making her go through hell? I feel like punching his nose.

Jai : Bhabi will deal with him. He thinks that he can break her again but he doesn't know Geet Vikrant Singhania. She is not that old Geet.

Yash : But...

Jai : No but. She will deal with him. I'm sure that she can handle the situation.

Yash : OK

Mr. Sharma saw Maan and called him to introduce him to Geet.

Mr. Sharma : Mr. Khuruna, please come. I want to introduce you to my new client.

Maan came near Mr. Sharma as if nothing happened. Dev an Rahul saw this and they too came near her. Maan wanted to know how she will react. He knows that she will not forgive him so easily but he wanted to her to give him one chance to rectify his mistakes. He knows that Geet is a sweet girl but little does he know that Geet is not the same sweet innocent girl.

Mr. Sharma : Meet Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, owner of KC and his brothers, Mr. Dev Singh Khurana and Rahul Singh Khurana . (to Geet)

Maan, Dev and Rahul were observing her face expression but she showed no emotions at all. She just smiled at Dev and Rahul but ignored Maan.

Mr. Sharma : Mr. Khuruna meet my new'

Before he completes his sentence, he was distracted by the ring of his mobile. He exused and went from there leaving behind Geet with Khuranas. Maan saw Geet about to walk away, suddenly he called her Geet and she turned back giving blank expression and asked.

Geet : Yes Mr. Khurana.

Maan : well, errmm

Geet : I'm waiting Mr. Khurana..

Maan didn't like when Geet called him Mr. Khurana. But he knows that he can't do anything other than waiting. He promised himself that he will bring his old Geet back. He will give her all happiness and will give her a ZINDAGI. Dev and Rahul saw Maan's eyes and read his mind. They knew that Maan want Geet back but also know that it is impossible as Geet is in love and married to Vicky.

SINGHANIA MANSION

He called Muskan back. She came running to him and hugged him. She was talking to Vicky about the flowers and Vicky was listening to his angel.

Muskan :  Dada, Muskkiii Lobbvv Ffllowwers (baby language)

Vicky : I know princess. And also know one thing.

Muskan : what? (baby language)

Vicky : you also love rain.

Muskan : How you know dada??? (baby language)

Vicky : because you are my junior Geet..

Muskan : ufff' Dada, I'm Musshhkaan not mama.. (baby language)

Vicy laughed seeing her baby serious face.

Pre-cap : Party continues'

PAST

Edited by Ash534 - 22 November 2011 at 8:40am

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

monija75thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeet1611987simran2608shanky18scarce05ameerugeeta1803nehavashipayal906cukishmaaneet05honeyboney129ashimaaisha_1998AISHAJSneetugarg123treasuretrowelfatiya52110NK4MSK.Nazia9290860623krishna.01leothelionkasturi11zainah320deekshacgfizza25asmi123Paingelammyicycoolshreya satishGemmTinkJiamans22-divya-itzzdmgrsingh0103tanya.dsouzashalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123kalpana_spnnonabebuAngel.Khushihemvbprizaguru-ki-dewaani--love--nazsijholyangelarniindia5-Elfin-Bkhasdiyachillursrithikasurbhijn106perfectflirt8sakadafipiyushikhansangelanaum91mamatha.Nihsonpari_DDdrashtirockzzapril12Love2readneha512preetymaaneetsarokavya.sravyakhushboo22NH1971zoha25mishtibBluntlySpeakingNazmaamyedward12sanjuleemysticangelm-g19Hina.khanxxxArsheelasiroililyhuny.thebestam_sweet_parimaansi007shivangi783doosheekamaanmishtianshimanshiputhcyum321jazzeretteamzu32maanujaanuGudiyalovesgurusheetalvasagangesegbNav2010JayaRMsMovieloverangel_smilyjssoodpayal.gupta177Sophronianats0101d_soniapriya_ya14087APKMaaneet.Loversimi91awesomepoojanehakapoor718myprideKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutirupzloveukrati5-Veritaserum-wajiha-1ambbihaVintagepeachmrk-1misty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaalicia212punjabi.princessonu4everkomlikapop77swetha10kooliiohinal_maaneetmchopra-afsha-namita25shah10sona-rairsroopalimaanseeShalvesun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212honeygrapekeenu_kkpreethiaammu5priyasreepunam2712RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangellehrCrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.dumasspvdKrishna_Sourav

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top