Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
waiting.......different storyline
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

hey friends, i don't know whether you will like todays update or not. if yes, please do comment and press like button. really need yours all encouragement. sorry for delay.

Part 5

Geet was walking through corridor with tray full of flowers in it. The corridor had only dim lights which made her look like an angel. The white sari with diamond earrings made her look like Apsara from heaven. Meanwhile Maan came back from his meeting and was going inside Rathod Mansion to greet Aisha. Well, he knew still Singhania brothers hate him. He knows that no one could forgive him for his action. They were walking towards each other. But they didn't see each other coming due to dim light. Suddenly she tripped and was about to fall when two strong hands caught her from her waist. She closed her eyes. The flowers showered at them. He was mesmerized by her beauty. His heart skipped a beat. But suddenly, he recognized the Apsara in front in his arms. It was "GEET". The girl whose life was ruined by him. He was shocked to see her after 4 years. Geet slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see Maan. There were still in their position. But she suddenly recovered from her shock and stood straight. Somebody came there and called her name. She went from there leaving a shocked Maan behind.

Maan's POV starts

She is back. Is she really? Was that Geet? But why she didn't react seeing me? But how come she is alive? I mean I thought she was dead. Oh God?. What does this mean? Is God giving me another chance? Or is she back for revenge?

But soon he heard his name being called. So he recovered from it.

Maan's POV ends

He went inside the room and saw Geet talking to NT, Sam and his dadi. He was confused seeing her behavior. He was more confused and surprised when he saw Dev talking to her. She smiled at him (dev). Definitely this is not Geet, he thought. He was scared to face her so he went from there.

He again collided with a small creature. He looked down and saw Muskan. She was running and playing. She again looked at him with her curious eyes and smiled. He kneels down in her front and smiled at her

"aap yaha kya kar rahi ho princess"-he asked her with a smile.

" ennggment " ? she said in her baby language with attitude.

"hmm? aapki engagement hai kya?"- He asked hiding his smile.

"uff.. budhu meri nahi majjnuu ki".. ?she said

"majnu?" he was surprised as well as shock to hear that word from a little mouth.

"hai? aisshaa ki majjnnu"- she said in her baby language.

He was about to faint hearing this word from a little girl. He was sure that she doesn't know the meaning of this. May be she heard it from elders who was teasing Jai. Whatever he thought but this girl is a recorder.

He was about to ask her something but she ran away giving him a smile. He smiled. He went back to hall again but didn't find Geet. Afterwards they all went back to KM. He thought that Dev will say something about Geet but to his surprise he didn't say anything. All khurunas thought not to tell Maan about Geet's arrival. Mainly, about Geet's and Vicky's marriage and about his child. They don't want to see him in pain except Sameera. She thought not to tell him because she thought that Maan will again try to disturb or hurt her.

IN SINGHANIA MANSION (in Vicky's & Geet's room.)

Geet was sitting in front of dressing table and was combing her hair. She was lost. Vicky was sitting in bed and looked at her. He saw that she was looking lost.

" Kya hua Geet?"- He asked her

"kuch nahi Vicky"

"You can't hide truth because your eyes will speak truth. So mujhe batao baat kya hai?"

"I saw him."

"Do want to leave India?"

"Nahi? mein teek hui. I just was thinking about?"

"Mat socho. Geet come here"

She went near him and sat. She kept her head on his chest and her hands around him. He too hugged her.

"Geet?.. Forget the past. Now only think about our present and future. Hamari beti ki, tum aur mein. It's only about us. And I don't want Geet Handa back. Only Mrs. Geet Vikranth Singhania should exist. So don't think about anything or anyone. "

"I'm not scared. You are there with me and also our family too. so why should I be scared. I'm no longer an orphan"

"hmm?. Ab usse bool jao aur mere baare mein socho. Iss bechari ko tumne poori din ignore kiya."

"hmm?. Toh chalo mein iss ka compensate karthi hu" smiled naughtily at him.

IN KM (Maan's room)

He was thinking about Geet. He couldn't sleep. When he closes his eyes, she comes in front. He was angry and also was feeling guilty.

Maan POV starts

Why am I thinking of her? I could never face her I ruined her life and also tried to kill her. May be that's why I got the punishment in the form of Avantika. She could never forgive me. I ruined her whole life. I think god want me to make everything right. I spoiled her life, so I will be the one who must make her life better. Joh mein kiya?but she never takes anyone's help. I don't know how she survived despite all those she went through. Why is she here now? Where was she before? Now where is she living?

Thinking about Geet he fell asleep.

Maan POV ends

Pre-cap : maan feels different.

Smile

Edited by Ash534 - 26 March 2012 at 5:54am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

thahupyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608shanky18ameerunehavashisunitasth1honeyboney129ashimaneetugarg123AISHAJSfatiya52110aisha_19989290860623NK4MSK.Naziadeekshacgkrishna.payal956gagsykasturi11fizza25asmi123ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22itsallabtGURTIGemmitzzdmgangeeshkalpana_spnlailapnjshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhguru-ki-dewaanihansasmazebronicsnonabebuhemvb--love--naamteegPoonamTnamitasinriyaanu87mons_mbsakadafiperfectflirt8anaum91maneet2011diyachillpiyushikhansangelNihsonprincesssarahpari_DDdrashtirockzzkavya.sravyaLove2readapril12zoha25khushboo22neha512preetymaaneetsaromishtibsiroililymyedward12Arsheelasanjuleemysticangelshivangi783huny.thebestdoosheeka--jassi--trishapmaanmishtikptlanshimanshitanya_viteri_susankiran99Dhara_siqbals4everchubzyKinshukKiDewaniputhcyum321gangesegbJayaRNav20109staroneserialsmaanujaanuninaviMsMovielover-SmexySmile-angel_smilyjssoodpriya_ya1408anu57APKrakenduvadanapayal.gupta177Sophroniad_soniasweetsampa39Maaneet.Loversimi91-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutirupzloveuKrishnaluv94LuvScoobyluv_DDambbihamrk-1misty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaalicia212malluangelpunjabi.princesesha143aamirkhanfannamita25sweet scorpiokooliio-afsha-pop77charmed onesswetha10hinal_maaneetrsroopalishah10--Ratna--bharkhahoneygrapeSabmeratu.preethiasun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5maaneetsangellehrpriyasreepunam2712CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aashmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-dumasAmor.pickachuKrishna_Souravspvd

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i loved it yaar..awsome one .. it seems geet can never return to maans life anymore ...geet and vicky are so much in love ... neither ll allow the other to move apart...how maan gonna survive ?
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
note :

please don't think like maneet won't be together. there is a twist in this but u'll have to wait for this. sorry if i hurt anyone. if you guys feel that its unecessary or something, then with you guys permission i can discont. this ss or write a different story-line. plzz say what you guys feel

Edited by kingu - 13 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

namitasin--jassi--Dhara_skomlikasanu3108ambbihaluv_DDsmj1977.shruti18mypridesona-raishah10pickachuLoquacious_AashKrishna_Sourav

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Mindblasting part...
i am shocked to learn that Maan even tried to kill Geet..he had been very ruthless in his past..n now he is feeling guilty for what he did.....
I  like the character of Vicky....he has been Geet's saviour.....
at this point of the story I would not like to see Geet falling for maan ...nope..Maan still needs to suffer a lot for what he did to geet....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuleecyum321simi91kooliio

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzz don't make maan and geet together in this ff, as maan does not deserved her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuleekooliio

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

great part.

according to geet there is noway for maan to return in her life coz she loves vicky..... n i want maan to suffer more..... but me wondering story is about maaneet so how they will unite ........... confusionConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91kooliio

Go to top