Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ZINDAGI SS mg #1 (Page 140)

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Part 16

Maan looked after Geet with care and love. He always tried to make her feel that he has changed but Geet didn't feel anything for him. Even Jai and Yash noticed the new Maan who was concern about Geet and his kids. Whenever Yash or Jai taunt him, he didn't back answer them or show any face, he just listened all and kept quite.

Each day reading Vicky's made him remorse and hated himself thinking how much Vicky loved Geet and protected Geet and Muski. He read how Vicky felt when Muski was born and when he hold Muski for the 1st time.

Vicky's Diary (30th sept)

I'm happy to hold this angel in my arm. For the 1st time, I'm grateful to Maan that he gave this little angel to me even though he wanted to kill her. Little Muski opened her eyes and looked at me with her curious little sparkling eyes and gave me a small toothless smile. My heart missed a beat seeing this angel accepting me. Though, I'm not her biological father I feel that she is my blood and flesh. For the 1st time I'm smiling at Maan's foolishness to miss this chance to hold the most beautiful baby in this whole world.

Maan read each and every pages of the diary about how lucky Vicky felt about being a part of Geet's and Muski's life. Vicky never felt that Muski was not his biological child. For him, Muski is his gift from God. Vicky forgave Maan for taking his legs because by seeing his Muski.

Reading how Vicky felt for Geet and their love and each cute and romantic moment made him regret to give up on Geet and his animal behavior on that day. Maan tried his level best to make Geet atleast his friend but she never gave him much attention. Even Muski maintained some distance from him which hurted him. 

One night Maan saw Muski looking down from balcony and talking to someone but when he looked down, he saw no one. Maan asked Muski what she was doing and she replied that she was talking to her dada. Her dada promised to take her with him. Maan was shocked to hear this and suddenly hugged Muski feeling fear of loosing her.

Geet was on her 9th month. Maan was extra careful with her and bared her mood swings and he was thankful to Vicky to write each and everything that happened in his diary as it was very useful for him to calm the sherni Geet using Vicky's tricks.

Maan was in his office when suddenly Dev came with a tensed face. Dev told that Muski was kidnapped. Maan for the 1st time was scared of loosing something precious. He ran back to his home to find the whole family including Singhanias.

Kidnapper called Maan and asked him to sent Geet if he wanted Muski alive. Maan was shocked and said kidnapper that he will give him big amount instead but kidnapper was stubborn. Kidnapper asked to bring Geet to old building near the beach and asked not to involve the police.

But Khuranas and Singhanias were scared to let 9 month pregnant Geet meet the kidnaper as his voice seemed like he is a mad person.  They were discussing how to tackle this problem when they heard Sam's screaming that Geet is not in the house.

Khuaranas and Singhanias were searching for Geet like mad but didn't find her. Maan got a call from Adi saying that he found Geet's location and also is there with the police team. All rushed to old building near beach to find a person holding pistol against Geet's head. Maan shouted at him asking to leave her but person didn't leave her saying that he waited for long to make Geet his but as he can't escape with Geet, he will kill her and kill himself as they can die together if can't live together.

That person also said that it was him who caused Vicky's death as he know that Vicky is Geet's everything but he never thought that Geet will get pregnant from another man, so he had to take this step to take Geet away.

There was a struggle between the person and the police as he had taken gun to shoot Geet. Muski came running to Geet and hugged her. But during the struggle, person accidently shot the pistol.

BANG

CONT. soon'''''.

Next part will be sad and also a little mature content. I'm winding up this FF with next part with flashback of what happened to Geet and how Maan ruined her life.

Edited by Ash534 - 24 March 2012 at 7:10am

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetdpurvanehavashiswati2011rashmi24588mishimhoneyboney1jonman29ashima-ChikniChameli-AISHAJSblue_birdReahRaj9290860623ammyicycoollathaaugem1606Paingel5armadasmi123kalpana_spn--love--blessednimbhakbhartifanitzzdmgGemmdrashtipatel30PoonamTnaamteegseductivepurpleBkhassurbhijn106MSgayatrimamatha.pinku33preet.harmanDazlingdivyatobblerturbosk_75Geet13birdy2011princesssarahnehaagarwalvSukham12pari_DDcutekanandrashtirockzzflowing_riverpreetymaaneetsarotich.1990mgkavya.sravyaapril12NH197197531pearl_warriorsupernasahuAmElOdImishtibmysticangelmardesanjuleeanshimanshimaansi007cyum321chubzyangelarafJayaRhappydays30Nav20109staroneserialssheetalvasaMsMovieloverCute_GalAnnu8193jssoodd_sonialove4allshalinisaran89SophroniacrazydreamTeamMcSwareknehakapoor7meettupaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-LuvScoobyrupzloveutintinu18mypridemrk-1_nandy_sonu4everalicia212misty_drastifanshruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-preeti.1sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1sona-rai--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetnamita25swetha10seemamarymeena..Shalvemandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Craziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.kabslockslove2_somapriyasreepunam2712gill123sanum23lehrtodayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillispvd.CookieMonster.

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ahhh  Aish that's nice part..
 n plz don't give this FF a sad end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
oh goddd
it was a bit scaryyy
but awesomee
update soonnn
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wonderful update..thank u dear ur back..missed U!
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
OMG ..BANG.. who is this??
-KartikNaira- IF-Sizzlerz
-KartikNaira-
-KartikNaira-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Plz dnt giv it a sad end.. I think maan has learnt a very good lesson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awesome dear
loved it
cont soon
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Someone is back after a long time ...glad to c u back.
loved the update 
As for finishing it, its up to u ...but not on Sad note ...want a happy shappy ending ...plitty pleeshh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108mysteriousmilli

Go to top