Fan Fictions

ZINDAGI SS mg #1 - Page 44

maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update...
So dev and Rahul brought sasha to prove to geet that vicky is not a saint. I find that hard to believe. Because uptil now vicky has been shown to be madly in love with geet. And i do believe that he loves geet and mukan.
But the vicky shown in the flashback was so twisted.The hatred between him and Maan is so destructive. They just don't just hate each other but actually want to destroy each other.
Now finally Maan knows about muskan being his daughter. He wants geet and muskan back in his life.I now i shouldn't be feeling like this but god did i enjoy geet blasting Maan in the end. I actually loved that Maan was feeling hurt and guilty. And i loved Geet's hatred for Maan.
Unbelievable Ash but you made me actually hate my dream man. Hats off to you yaar!!I really have no idea or even prediction about the future. This ss is so unpredictable and addictive.
But one thing is sure that i will enjoy when Maan gets to know Geet's relationship with vicky.Plz do update the ss regularly.
Upd soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he deserve that pain...kuch bhi ho geet ki dil hi kyu toote?poor geet sab kuch bhulakar jeena shuru kiya tho ab vicky ka asliyath saamne aane ko hai?geet maan ke pass kabhi na vapas jaaye...he deserve all this pain...uski innocent cheenkar use maarne ke koshish karke ab use vo vapas chahiye?margayi hothi tho vo kise vapas maangtha?i hate this maan...
nehaagarwalv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Update. Njoyed reading this FF. Very interesting story. Vicky is hiding something, wonder wat could that be????...
This Maan regrets what he has done, but he is not waiting for Geet to forgive him, instead he is like Geet tum maaf kardo, i will make ur life heaven. After doing so much how can he even think that she will forgive him and on top of it come back to his life again???
 Waiting for the next update eagerly!!!! make it soon.
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just came across ur SS and it s amazing 
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
mitzi11 thumbnail
oh oh vicky has a dark secret
can't wait to know

khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ASh atlast u updated ….. 😆

loved the UPDATE …. 👏 ohhh!!! so even Vicky is hiding something from Geet ….😕 i m so happy cuz i want GEET to b with MAAN … 😳

plzzz update SOON …..!!!!!!😳
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awsome update luv it
fanx 4 da pm plzz cont soon x
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahh... a sweet wlcm 2 u  for again strtng this... i m syng dat bcoz u were on d verge of quitting writing... its amazing... maan knwng abt his daughter at this point is really a twist... but i wonder wht will hppn when he'll come 2 knw abt geet being GEET SINGHANIA😲.
update soon😊
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg i feel horrible for Geet!
she got betrayed by Maan and Vicky
and her only sin was loving them!
hopefully Sasha tells the truth soon
i want Geet to leave Vicky!
cont soon
thanks for the pm