ZINDAGI SS mg #1 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
wow that was really nice ff plz cont soon........
awsome...love it.
plz...do continue
thx...
hey grt start..................
plz do continue...
lekin revenge bhi update kar na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kingu...this FF is awesome yaar
Maan is a creep n I am happy his wife cheated on him.....he deserved it.....
its good to see Geet having moved in life n I don't want her to forgive Maan easily.....
n yaar plz update Revenge too..
(i)
Edited by namita25 - 13 years ago
Thank you friends for all your precious comments. i'm updating 2nd part of this. hope all of you will like this part too. Thank you.....
wow...its amazing n different...
maan is so mean....poor geet....
waiting for next part....😊
very nice update
pls am waiting for the next part
pls update fastttttttttt
waiting for the next part Kingu....
just 25 min more to update dear....

Thank you friends for all your precious comments. I never thought that you all will like this SS as Maan was a college playboy. But I'm really happy that you all liked it. I will update "REVENGE ss" soon. Once again thank you for all your comments and encouragement.

PART 2

(IN LONDON)

Geet was packing her bags. She went to storeroom for searching something but her eyes caught something. She smiled. It was Vicky's photo. His college photo. She took it in her hand and smiled.

Geet's POV starts

I never thought Vicky will be my strength and my life. The way he came into my life. Well I never liked him first. I still remember the 22 yrs guy, wearing red T-shirt and black jeans with a cool sun-glasses hiding his golden eyes arguing with "HIM". (HIM refers to MAAN).  Some boys were dragging them apart. But still they were fighting verbally. Ufff?. Kitna gussa mein tha woh tab. (I smiled thinking his angry face.) and I was new in that college. He was my senior???. My super senior. I saw him like this at first day of my college. I was really scared seeing that fight. I nervously stood there. Suddenly somebody pushed me from behind and I fall on him. Well it was really unexpected. He falls down on floor with me on top of him. Well, we lay like that for 1min. soon I got up and so he. I was really scared and embarrassed. I ran away from there. But before I got up, I saw his eyes, his golden eyes. It was my first meeting with Vicky or should I saw Mr. Vikranth Singhania ya fir Muskan ki Dada?. (I smiled).

Yes, for me, he is Muskan's dad. I know he is not her biological father but he is the man who protected me and our baby from the beginning. He is my knight who tried to save me from the Monster named Maan Singh Khuruna, Muskan's biological father. I never thought that Maan will do this to me. Ruining my life and leaving me with no choice other than suicide or abortion. I just wondered, how he could say that to me, "Abort this Burden. And leave me alone. I will pay you, name the sum. And never come before me. sumjhe tum. Now leave." These were his words. I was shattered. No one was there for me. I was an orphan. No one cared if I die. But Vicky came into my life. He??

Before I could memorize those bitter past of mine,         Muskan called me. Well, today we're leaving to India to visit Yash and Jai. (yash and jai are twins, and are younger brothers of Vicky. They love him a lot. They will do anything for Vicky.) After 4 years, we're visiting India.

Geet's POV ends

Muskan was really excited to go out with her parents. She was always in Vicky's arms. Their bond was really strong. Vicky considered himself lucky to have a beautiful and intelligent wife who took care of him and his business. And also happy to have a beautiful daughter Muskan, who loved him a lot and was always with him 24/7. He was hurt and angry when Geet accidentally say thanks for loving Muskan like her father. He shouts at her everytime when she say that, he always say that Muskan is his daughter. She was a replica of Geet.  Muskan have same Hazel eyes, small cute nose and every features of Geet. It was a surprise that she don't have a single feature of Maan.

They started their journey. Geet was sitting beside Vicky. They had their private jet. Muskan was with her nanny. She was sleeping. Vicky looked at Geet, who was sleeping with her head on his chest and her hands hugging his waist. She was cuddling close to him. He smiled seeing her sleeping like an innocent baby. He gave a small peck on her forehead and cheeks.

VICKY'S POV starts

Life is really full of shock and surprises. Fate has an important role in our life. I never believed in those. But the way my life changed with her entry in my life made me believe that, the words "destiny" & "fate" has a role to play.  I still remember my first meeting with her.  (Smiles)

I turned around after fighting with Maan. A figure pushed me and I fall down on the floor with that figure on top of me. Strange, it was light weight. I felt like a feather on top of me. I couldn't see that figure's face. The hair was covering the face. But I saw a pair of beautiful Hazel eyes. It was the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. It was deep which told me that the figure on top of me is scared, she was breathing heavily, which fanned my face. I touched the hairs which covered the figure's face to see its face. But then the figure got up and so me. I saw the beautiful figure running away from me. It was a girl, wearing white Anarkali suit. She was wearing a payal which sounds musical to me. I loved the sound it creates while she running. But I couldn't see her face. But her eyes were all that I could remember and her breath on my face, still I could feel. I was lost in that eyes and that feeling. But Yash called me out of my trance and asked me what's wrong. I said nothing and went with him and my friends. That was my 1st meeting with her, though I didn't see her face.

The announcement from the jet made me come back to my present. We reached India. After 4 years. (Smiles.)

VICKY'S POV ends

Khuruna Mansion

Maan was getting ready to go to Airport to receive his sister Anne and his brother-in-law Arjun. He was really exited for seeing his sister after 2 years. Meanwhile, Rahul and Sameera were fighting over this issue. Arjun was Sameera's brother. She wants to go to Airport and receive him but as Maan was also going there she cancelled her plan to receive them. Rahul got angry because of this and was arguing with her. but after sometime, he left from there leaving her back.

Sameera was angry with Maan not only because of Geet's reason but also because he used his dirty brain to make Sameera marry Rahul. Sameera broke her engagement with Rahul but Maan emotionally blackmailed her by using Arjun's feeling. Arjun was in love with Maan's sister Anne. They too were engaged. When Sameera broke her engagement with Rahul, Maan declared that Arjun-Anne's engagement too is broken. Arjun never complained or was angry with Sameera. He never said anything but supported her. But she knew he was crying inside. He was deeply and madly in love with Anne. But for his sister's sake he just acted normal. She could no longer see Arjun like this, so she said that she is ready to marry Rahul. Arjun said to her that she need not sacrifice herself for his sake but she lied to him that she could not live without Rahul and she loved him very much. And the marriage of Rahul with Sameera and Arjun with Anne took place. And from that day onwards Sameera hates Maan to the core. For forcing her to marry Rahul and for thinking himself that nothing is impossible for him.

Maan, Dev and Rahul reached the Airport. They were waiting for Arjun and Anne. The same time Vicky, Geet and Muskan landed. Muskan was with her nanny. Her nanny was talking in her phone and was not looking Muskan. She ran and collided with someone's knee. She just looked up and saw a man wearing his formals. It was Maan. He looked down and saw a small girl looking him with her small mouth open and her eyes widen as if she is seeing a big teddy. She smiled at him. It was a cute, sweet smile. He was amused by seeing the little girl looking at him like this. Maan crouched down on his knees before the little girl. He saw her hazel eyes which reminded him of someone. He smiled at her and she too smiled at him.

Pre-cap : maneet meeting.

SORRY FRIENDS. I WILL UPDATE MANEET MEETING IN MY NEXT UPDATE. I JUST WANNA MAKE THEIR MEETING REALLY "SPECIAL". ONCE AGAIN SORRY. PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS. I DON'T KNOW IS THIS UPDATE IS UPTO YOUR EXPECTATION. BUT STIIL THANK YOU FRIENDS.

Edited by kingu - 13 years ago