India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

just sharing a thought???

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
when GHSP began in april,the project seemed to have a good budget etc,maan's office,khurana mansion,even the outhouse had a lavish decor looked as if belonged to a big business tycoon but lately although the shoe has won hearts all over,trps are also good,shoe in no one online and on starone channel,i feel production house is no more taking care ov maintaing the same standards as far as the sets are concerned dont u all feel tat ?Shocked
like for eg maaneet wedding shud have been a grand occassion like all the wedding sequences shown in other serials,it was supposed to be the weddin ov the hottest onsceern couple but its not being shown so special,sangeet sequence was just ok i mean i was expecting other celebs performing,maaneet in expensive costumes etc the whole sequence shot at a nice location like the inaugeration party shown earlier in the show (KURBAN HUA TYPESConfused  )BUT ITS NOT AS magical as it shud have been dunnu wats the reasonConfused,wedding sequences in other shows are shown to be grand ceremonies(yeh rishta kia kehlata hai,sanjog se bani sangni etc )then why not in GHSPShocked

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23.Ashleydevlin.babygurl10maanmishtitazeen_29SimplyAparajitaRocks.Dhara..VeenaGcian..mgdg_2010komlikaFireSafireFireeRiMa_972muskanputopia88-Mrinalini-

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
looks like no one's interested to commentConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinny92

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I guess this shw belongs only to maaneet and other charactersand i would love to see as it is , other stars sharing screen space for dream wedding , we wll not be able to enjoy the hottest pair as we would love to..... maaneet  maaneet maaneet and only maaneet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayanjalireddyy84untamedtigress

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

I guess this shw belongs only to maaneet and other charactersand i would love to see as it is , other stars sharing screen space for dream wedding , we wll not be able to enjoy the hottest pair as we would love to..... maaneet  maaneet maaneet and only maaneet.
yeah but only for the wedding sequence,just to make it look as grand as possible,good sets ,expensive costumes can be used,one ov the cameos cud have performedSmile

SimplyAparajita

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

babygurl10

nilo12 Groupbie
nilo12
nilo12

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
not only the marriage even maan's office room and other places they shown are not attractive as before

untamedtigress

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
earlier maan's office was as good as the owner himself,i miss the old office set plus have u noticed wen geet first went to stay at maan's outhouse the kitchen they had shown was so good looked like belonging to MAAN SINGH KHURANA but the kitchen at the mansion shud have been better but it looked really bad no cooking range no proper utensils i mean we are not fools sometimes these flaws become unbearableDead,even maan's clothes he needs to change his wardrobe yar he needs new dressCry,atleast the wedding costumes cud have been betterConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10tazeen_29SimplyAparajita

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u sana....they should work upon this...in other seriol they invest a lot and being MSK buisiness tycoon..wedding should be very grand!!!...even their costume is not so great...

pls pls pls CVs don this to our maneet...we want to beheld the great marriage ever!!!

hey sana dear!! belated happy b'day...!!

i hope ur exam gone well and u rock!!!

love u dear and missed u  these days a lot..!!!

untamedtigress

Go to top