sanraj.....ye dooriyan... (Page 5)

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
nidhi 
u just made it like such a wonderfull
i don;t know what to say 
your writng really fabulous.......................
thanks for such a amazing "ye dooroyan"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86luvrr

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

nidhi 
u just made it like such a wonderfull
i don;t know what to say 
your writng really fabulous.......................
thanks for such a amazing "ye dooroyan"
thnx a loooooooooot dear.....muahhhhhh for this.....
n its not me who make it wonderful,,,its the magic of our dear sanraj....n ours luv for them.....Smile
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thnx shabz ,,,,,,,,,,mira,,,,,,,,,cuterosy,,,,,,,,,crystal.....
for liking the ff........
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

YE DOORIYAN …..PART 8

SANRAJ ROOM…………..

Santu standing in front of dressing table,,wearing light pink saree,,open hair,,removing her jewellary….

N DM sitting on chair n watching santu…

Dm in his thoughts,,,thinking abt what baa said n car scene when they were so close….

It's the long time whn they had been so intimate…..actually they never reunite afrt their first SR…its not like that they didn't touch each other….but aftr their first sr,,,their first anniversary came,,,arjan died n santu was in jail for 1 year n aftr her getting releasd they cant get so intimate coz of the mental trauma they all were going through specially khemi n Birwa n so as santu and dm….they used to talk to each other,,share there feelings..hug each other,,,kiss also but that intimacy …………never !!!

This time dm thinking abt restarting ther lyf from the point frm wher their lyf changed….

But santu not thinking lyk this ….she was still in her family world….while removing her jwlry,,,she was talking…SANTU((while removing a gold chain,,,which she is tryng to remove since long))))::maalik,,,how happy were everyone whn I agreed for the party…I m so happy…

But dm still in his deep thoughts…SANTU notices that :::maalik r u listening to me….

No reply……..

santu::maalik,,maalik(((in alouder tone)))Dm come out of his thoughts n ask what???Santu ::I m talkingto u n u r lost…..by the way what were u thinking…Dm::nothing…u tell what u were u asking???Santu::yaa….I was asking u to come here n open my chain…..I m tryng since so long time,,but its not getting open….pls help me….

Dm smiles n stands up….moving towards santu…again thinking same….looking at santu with his BR eyes….

But santu only looking at him,,,tryng to understand wht he is thinking,,,why he is looking towards her lyk this,,,do he wants sumthing????

Dm reaches santu….stand just behind her…close to her but not too close…still lost in his thoughts n his dear santuri….

Santu now looking only in his eyes,,,coz she knows to understnd the meaning of his deep eyes,,,she also has to fall so deep in his eyes….

Dm slowly raises his hand…..put on her shoulder….move her fingers frm one shldr to other to put her hairs on one side…

Santu just got shivered frm his touch ….

Thn he try to open lock of her chain n while doing so..his fingers touching santu bare neck….

Santu feeling sumthing different,,,,,feeling which she has missed so much tht even she forget that feelings….but now all her feelings r coming agn…she begins to understands meaning of his eyes….his BR eyes….

Dm also unable to open chain…so he bends his head down to open it by his teeth…..there his lips touch santu bare neck………

Now santu blushes….her cheeks turned so pink….now even her eyes showing BR feelings…

Dm opens the lock…lift his head,,look at santu…smiles to see her xpression,,,which he hasn't seen since so long time….thn some naughtiness comes in his eyes n a different smile on his face….

N thn…..

ipodmackidshabz50

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

YE DOORIYAN PART 9

Dm opens the lock…lift his head,,look at santu…smiles to see her xpression,,,which he hasn't seen since so long time….thn some naughtiness comes in his eyes n a different smile on his face….

N thn…..He removes her chain little roughly coz of which santu get a scratch n says::ouch!!!!

Dm::oh!! U got hurt…so …

He bends liitle n kiss her neck n says .I M SORRY!!!

Now santu get it,,,he has done this willingly coz he want to …..

DM n SANTU santding,,,,,looking at each other via mirror…..enjoying to see feelings of each other….

Slowly,,,dm start moving his fingers over her shldr moving towards her neck n thn towards her ears….

Thn he remove her earring agn roughly,,,santu agn :::maalik!!!

Dm agn softly kiss her ear n says ::I M SORRY!!!

Now santu completely in dm love world,,,,unable to hold herself….so while dm was kissing her,,,hold one end on dressing table,,,so that she doesn't fall but that dufford doesn't know she has already fallen …..in love of dm……….

Dm aftr kissing ,,,lift his head,,,looks at santu….red cheeks,,,eyes close,,,,holding table tightly…

So,,,dm slowly put his hand over santu hand,,,remove it frm table,,,hold her hand himself…n says

DM::u doesn't need take support frm anything else till I m there in ur lyf…..u can take it whn I will go frm this duniya…

Santu immediately turns n put her hand over dm mouth….n nodds her head in noo…with little wet eyes….

N thn removes her hand….

SANTU:::why u alwys keep sayng these worlds,,,u know I doesn't like this at all n even thn….

DM smiles,,,,says:: I M SORRY!!((with naughty xpression))

SANTU ((((also in naughty way)))::this is not the way of sayng sorry!!! U have to say sorry in different way to manoify d'pur ki maalkin….

Dm smiles…..slowly moving towards her….bring his face close to her,,,to kiss her lips..whn.. …

A breeze of air blows outside coz of which santu hairs fly…….

Dm mesmerized by her beauty….

Santu removes her hair frm her face n put it aside but one of her still on her face,,,over her lips….

Dm slowly touch her forehead n bringing his fingers downward ,,,touching nose….upper lip..lower lip…thn remove her tress…move it aside,,,touching her lips….

Santu havng ahh feeling….

Thn dm put his one hand over santu waist n other over her face,,,,,getting close to her,,,,,too close…..bring his face near to her face….his lips near to her lips…..

Now,,,his lips just touchs her lips…..then he kisses her lips…..

Santu slowly move her hands over his back,,,,to take his support to hold herself….start moving her hand in his hairs….

Dm making his grip more strong,,,one by holding her waist tightly n second by,,,,,,via his lips….

Still kissing…………………………..

Dm slowly moves his hand over her back…..open one dori of her blouse…..moves his fingers over bare back…..thn opens second dori….lyk this open all xpect the last one….

Santu holds his kurta tightly….

Thn …..

He Touch the last dori ,,,,going to open it…..

Whn….

Santu not able to hold herself…..so…get back….

Now there lips leaves each other…..

Dm surprised!!!

PRECAP::

Santu now cant stand there more coz she vcant give the answers of questions which dm eyes were asking……..so she just lift her loosened saree…n run out frm room………..

Dm shocked!!!!

ipodmackidshabz50

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
wow nidhi wel done......ClapClapClap
it just awesome......Star
kash me director hoti bandini ka 
i m sure i must follow the fans idea and same like your writing
SANRAJ is really amazing romance each other