sanraj.....ye dooriyan... (Page 4)

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

wow nidhi it OUTSTANDING AND GREAT
thanx a looooot .............Smile
by the way whats ur name....muttakin????

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thnx sweetu n mira for liking the ff........
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

YE DOORIYAN'''part5

Santu see blood over her saree,,,immediately get back'dm opens his eyes n asking what happen..santu removes dm's hand which was on her shoulder n see its blood all over his hand n a hanky wrapped over it'.shocked!!!!

SANTU::MAALIK what is this???ur hand is bleeding so much!!!! How u got injured ????

DM::calm down santu,,,its not much,,,,my hand just strike a glass piece whn I was in hurry n got this small injury!!!

SANTU::small??? Ur hand is bleeding so much n u r sayng it small n by the way why were u in hurry???

DM::u were waiting for me santuri'..

SANTU:: maalik u'.just forget all this n just lets go'.

DM::YA SANTURI,,Its too late'.baa must be waiting for us,,,we shd go home'''

SANTU::maalik ,,,,we r going to hospital'''..

DM::HSPTL??? Bt why,,,,I mean its just a small injury'I will get it bandaged it at home!!

SANTU::no malik we r going to hsptl right now'.u just get up'.

Santu hold his hand,,,make him stand ,,,they move'.

IN HOSPITAL'.

Dm sitting at a chair,,,santu standing next to her'.nurse removing hanky frm his hand'.

Dm feels lot of pain n suddenly hold santu hand'

Now nurse pour savlon over his hand''.dm feels more pain'hold santu hand more tightly'

Santu can understand easily he is havng too much of pain by the strenght of his grip'.

Santu looking at dm face bt dm looking towards his hand n feelng lots of pain'.

Thn nurse says that she forget to bring betadene,,,she will just get it n she moves out of the room'.

Dm still looking at his hand,,,,

SANTU::I m sorry!!!

DM::for what??

SANTU::coz of me u got hurt n havng so much of pain'

DM::pain??? No not at all…I m not havng pain n its just a samall injury….

SANTU::so u r not havng pain n thats why u were holding my hand so strongly….

Dm see towards santu hand held by dm,,he slowly leaves her hand n see santu hand was completely red coz of his tight grip….

Thn santu put her other hand at dm face n turns his face softly towards herself……..

SANTU::IF u will look towards ur hand u will feel more pain….so don't look that side…

DM::ok!!!! Thn where shd I look???(((( IN A NAUGHTY WAY))))

SANTU((IN FULL STYLE)):: I m standing in frnt of u n u r asking whr u shd look…..

Dm smiles n so as santu…

They both looking at each other,,,,completely lost in each others eye….don't know whats happening in their surroundings….just know each other…..just want to see each other in each other's eye…..keep looking for a long time…………….

Thn suddenly a voice comes:::now u can stop looking at each other…ur hand's dressing is done……..

They both come out of their love world n see nurse standing there n both feels shy….

Thn dm gets up n they both moves with smile on boths face….

IN CAR….

Both sits in car….dm start the car n whn he put his left hand over stearring…shouts :::ouch!!!!!!!!

Santu::wht happen malik….see towards his hand…i know u must be havng lots of pain…..I think that we shd call hiten,,,

DM::no no!!!! I mean…its too late he must be tired….n I will drive ,,,,its ok….

Dm doesn't want to call anyone….he never want to loose even a single moment whn he n santu r alone together…..so…

SANTU::bt maalik how will u drive….

DM:: I said u naa I will drive….just trust me…

Dm restarts the car n put his left hand slowly over stearring n havng pain bt doesn't syng bt he cant hide his xpression frm his dear santuri….

Santu continuously looking at him n then she says…

SANTU::maalik…I will help u…..

DM::u will help me???

SANTU::yaa why not…see….

Santu removes dm left hand frm car stearring n take it in her right hand,,,holding it softly so that it does not get hurt again….n thn dm looses little balance n …

Dm::santuri wht r u doing???

Immediately,,,santu put her left hand over stearring n help dm in balancing the car..…..

Now….dm is driving car slowly with santu…dm driving…but santu lost in dm….she is continuously wathcng at dm,,,,thnkng how lucky she is that she is with him,,,who loves her so much,,,,who cares for her so much….

Thn dm also see frm corner of his eyes that santu is staring at her…..so slowly he also start looking….

Thn…

SANTU::why r u looking at me???

DM:::KYU IKLESHU?? Cant I look at u???

SANTU::maalik u r driving car……

DM::so u r……n if u can look at me n then why cant I???

Santu with no answer sys in a kiddish way::::I don't know….bus u cant look at me…n its my order ,,,,order of d'pur ki maalkin…

DM::u r giving order to d'pur ka maalik…..

SANTU::yaa,,,,,,,n now u stop talking n looking at me n just look straight n drive properly…..

DM:::OK!!! Now I will show u what d'pur ka maalik can do…

Santu still looking at dm with a smile n know dm is going to do sumthing to show his DKM style n she is eagerly waiting for that…..

Thn suddenly dm stops car in the middle of road n says……………..

Edited by luvrr - 22 January 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muttakinipodmackidcuterosyshabz50

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

YE DOORIYAN……..PART6

:Thn suddenly dm stops car in the middle of road n says……………..

DM::wow!!!!!!!!! Ekdam saras!!!how beautiful!!!

Thn santu sees outside,,,,too dark n a young girl going…….

SANTU:: for whom u said so??

DM::didn't u look at that girl!!! She was so young,,,,,gorgeous….

SANTU::maalik,,,u r watchng other girl n even appreciating her n that too in front of me…….

DM:: U only said to me that I cant look at u…

SANTU:;is that mean u will look at someone else…ok thn….u do whatever want…I don't want talk to u….

SANTU GOT IRRITATED N JUST turn her face to other side n move her hand n while doing so dm's injured hand moves n strikes car gear n dm ::ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santu immediately turn back n see dm got hurt,,,,,she take his hand in her hand n hold it softly n start blowing air over his hand….dm watchng santu n smiling…..slowly santu lifts her face n sees dm smiling face….

SANTU:;u got so much of pain coz of me n rather of getting angry at me,,,u r smiling….

DM::I love to have pain from u……..

SANTU::why:;

DM::bcoz whnevr u give me a small pain aftr that u always give lo………ts of love n to get that love I can bear any amount of pain……….

Santu looking in dm eyes,,,slowly bring his hand close to her face n kiss over his injury so that she can take his all pain….n says I m sorry!!!!

SANTU;;but this time u also give me pain,,,

DM;;how??

SANTU::HOW!!! U were appreciating other girl n u r asking me???

Dm gives a smile n so as santu coz both knows that she is sayng so so that now dm can show his love for her…n thn..

Dm slowly come close to santu n……….

Kiss on her forehead n says I m sorry…..

Kiss on her eye n says I m sorry……………

Kiss on her cheek n says I m sorry……..

Slowly bring his lips near her…….too close…bends her head little on one side n coming more n more close…...abt to touch whn……….

Someone knocks at window of there car n says to move….thn they realises they r standing in middle of the road n ther is huge traffic jamm behind them n everyone is shouting to make them move…..

Thn dm restarts car n they move………

M MANSION….

Everyone waiting for sanraj n more for santu coz want to know santu decision abt party as baa has told everyone that dm has gone to meet santu….

CK asking suraj to drink milk but suraj not ready,,,as santu is not ther……n thn….

Comes sanraj…..

SURAJ shouts maaa…..everyone looks…..n smiles to see sanraj….

Suraj run towards santu…..hugs her n thn get back,,, turn around…..n come back n sit on sofa…..VERY ANGRY!!!

SANTU comes near suraj n sits in front of him n says:::u r angry with me!!!

Suraj::yaa((with full atitude))) ….bt looking on other side….

Santu::u will not look towards me…..suraj:yaaa

Santu::will not talk to me…………….suraj::yaa

Santu take glass of milk frm ck n give to him n suraj turn his face to other side….

Santu:;u will not take anything frm my hand…suraj::yaa…

Santu now stand n start moving towards Birwa….

Santu :::ok thn I will give all choclates to Birwa…..Birwa take it ….

Birwa taking it…suraj gets up n runs to take choclate but santu take it back n says::first u drink milk thn….

Suraj….ok….he drinks milk n thn ask….

Santu softly clean suraj milky face n says I m sorry n kiss on his forehead…..

Suraj hugs her…..now santu remembers in flashback the way dm was sayng sorry to her n so as dm n ther gaze meets with each other….both r smiling n only both knows reason of there smile…..n both agn lost!!!

Suraj sayng to santu::promise me maa that u will never go anywhere without me ,,,,,promise me

maa….maa..thn he gets back n everyone see dm n santu looking at each other n smiling n lost!!!

Suraj::::maa maaa…..

Santu ::yaa…yaa suraj,,,were u sayng something………

Everyone laugh…..

Baa::suraj ur maa is very tired beta,,,,,n u r also getting late,u have to go school also tmrw,,so go sleep now…. N Birwa u also….

Suraj n Birwa go with ck aftr giving goodnight hug to santu

N thn suddenly……….

muttakinipodmackidcuterosyshabz50

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
WOW NIDHI AMAZING..........
THATS WONDERFULL SANRAJ MOMENTS.
keep it up.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86luvrr

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thnku sooooo much muttakin.........
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
thnx cuterosy n mira for liking the post.........
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
                                    YE DOORIYAN PART7
 N thn suddenly……….baa sees blood over santu saree n asks what happen…..

Santu:;baa,,,wo,,,maalik hand got injured….
Everyone what…baa sees dm hand n ask how did it happen…
Santu::maaliks hand striked a glass piece n it bleede so much but even then he was not ready to go to hospital….
hiten::looking towards dm hand:::::papa is always like this,,,he never cares abt himself….
Dm::hiten its just a small injury….
Santu::small…see baa,,,till now he is sayng same thing….I took him to hsptl with so difficulty…
Dm ::but santu…
Baa just smiling….
TAURAL interrupts in between((in teasing way))::but baa,,,I cant get one thing……it's the papa hand which got injured ,,,thn how come santu saree is spoiled with blood!!!!
Santu::TAURAL!!!!
Everyone smiles…..baa says to taural to stop n says sanraj to go ur room ,,,change ur clothes n come for dinner,,,we all r waiting……….
….they move….
AT DINNING TABLE……everyone sitting n havng food….
Santu serving dm n dm eating food whn he felt food liitle spicy..want to have water so…take glass with his left hand n got hurted n says ouch!!!!
Santu::maalik,,,what r u doing,,,,if u want sumthing u can ask me….u need water naa…one minute,,she pour water n give to him….
Dm drinks…n says::food is little spicy…
Santu::maalik..I told u naa that don't eat this veg,,this is little spicy…but u nevr listen to me….just leave it n take other one,,,I made specially for u….
Dm::but sntu..this veg is good,,,I don't want that ghaas phoos!!!
Santu::maalik spicy food does nt suit u at all n still u r….
Everyone smiling…..coz santu n dm r just lost in each other,,,,even forgets that whole family is sitting there….
Santu take a bite of chapati with veg she made for dm n offer to dm to eat by her own hand…
Dm like a kid:::pls santuri I don't want to eat this….
Everyone watchng………..
Suddenly dm looks towards table n sees whole family looking at them…
Thn dm in ishaara…tryng to stop santu by sayng::santu my left hand has injured..not right,,,,so I can eat it of my own….
Santu ::no…I know u will not eat this…so u have to eat it by my hand….
Dm::santuri,,I will eat myself
taural::papa…maa is feeding u with so love n u r refusing….
Thn suddenly santu realises why dm was sayng no n look at family n put the bite in thali….
Kaddu((in a teasing way)))::no no maa,,,pls u feed dad,,otherwise he will not eat….see how much his is injured
Everyone laughs….
Sanraj little embaressed!!!………..santu come n sits on her chair next to dm….
To change the topic…..santu says……….
Santu::baa……….I m sorry,,,,,I shouted on u….I m really very sorry…
Baa::its ok beta,,,U didn't shout on me…u just told me ur feeling…n a daughtr doesn't need to say sorry for sharing her feeling with her mother…
Santu::baa  but still,,,,
Baa::leave it now n WAISE BHI AANT BHALA TO SAB BHALA….
No one get it…
Taural::what baa…
BAA::I m sayng santu got angry,,,she even shouted ,,,felt so sad…..but finally everything is solved as santu is ready for the party…
Everyone surprised n most of them is dm…
Dm:;baa,,how does u know!!!
Baa:::whn u enterd in home,,,at that time only I came to know that u make santu agree for this celebration…
DM::but,,,,how baa….
BAA::I think is santuri ke saath rehte rehte tu bhi dufford ho gaya hai…
Santu:;baa…
Baa smiles n says::coz I m ur mother dharamraj….whn u entered home with santu,,,I saw ur face,,,I saw a  feelng of relaxation ,,,a feeling of satisfaction that now u r  going to give every happiness to his wife….everything which can bring smile on her face….n at that tym only I came to know santu has agreed for party….
Thn she take a pause n says…dharmaraj santu,,,,,now ur wedding anniversary is coming n I think now u shd restart ur life………..u both have done everything for others,,for ur family…but now this is the time to do something for each other ,,for urselves,,,,
whole family happy n so as sanraj…….

PRECAP::::
 Santu::yaa….I was asking u to come here n open my chain…..I m tryng since so long time,,but its not getting open….pls help me….
Dm smiles n stands up….moving towards santu…again thinking same….looking at santu with his BR eyes….

crystal30ipodmackidcuterosyshabz50

Go to top