Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

sanraj.....ye dooriyan... (Page 3)

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

YE DOORIYAN,,,,,,,,,,PART3

Santu in living room with pooja ki thali in her hand,,,baa sitting there but santu doesn't even look at her, coz of her guilt,,,so says to champakali that she is going to mandir……..

Suraj comes n says to santu :::maa,,I'l also come with u

Santu::no,,suraj..u cant come,,u have to complete ur homework…

Suraj::I have already completed it..so now can i come with u…

Santu cant take him with her as dm is coming,,,thinking n thn says::have u done ur project work…

Suraj::no maa,,that I'l do later on..

Santu::no do it just now..

Suraj::maa….

Santu shouts ::I said u that u r not coming with u,,,,why u all keep arguing all the tym????

Now just go n do ur work……

Suraj cries n go to his room…….

Santu also go…

Baa surprised!!!!!!!!

Santu in car,,remembering everything n tears in her eyes bt cant cry coz of driver so just holding her tears n waiting for the coming moment whn she'll meet dm n can have a tight hug frm him,,,rest her head near his heart so that her mind can get peace….thn she reaches mandir….n the moment she step in mandir,,her eyes start searching him…….

DM'S OFFICE

Dm,,,cmplt all his work,,looks at watch 5pm,,,get up frm his chair,,moving out…whn suddenly comes….

Hiten with MR.AMAN KASHYAP,, person frm Antwerp,,came to sign a contract,,a big contract for dm….

Dm see him n remember that he has a meeting with him…so,,he just smiles n welcomes him…

Thy all sit n dm fastly take out all the papers…

AK::r u in hurry???

DM::nono…….actually yes…I have to go sumwhere but its ok I'l go aftr signing these papers…

AK::ok,,we will do as fast as possible..

He take papers n begin to read them…

In MANDIR,,,

Panditji ask santu to give thali for pooja…

Santu refuse n says that maalik is cuming so they'll do pooja 2ghthr n thn she go to mandir backyard…sits at stairs…thinking abt suraj n baa…lost in her thoughts,,,,,,suddenly realises its getting late,,see her mobile…5.30pm..

N calls dm…dm cuts the phone……..santu little surprised!!!

DM OFFICE…

AK reading the papers,,dm looks at his wrist watch…6pm..

MANDIR…

Santu comes back to main mandir a ask panditji abt dm..he said he hasn't come…sit at mandir stairs waiting,looks at mobile phone…….6.30pm

She calls dm…

DM OFFICE…

Simultaneously AK says mr.mahiavanshi n dm phone rings…

Dm cut the phone thinking not to waste tym now,,,n listen to AK so that he finishes the paper work…

Phone agn rings,,he is cutting n thn switch off the phone

Dm discussing abt deal……

AK signs papers,,thn dm do sign…just get up n ask for his leave…they all leave the office together….at gate dm says he left his car keys,,so agn go back to office,,,searchng keys in hurry,,

,not getting,,,in hurry,,

His hand strikes a glass piece n got hurt badly…got a deep cut at palm of left hand….bleeding heavily….doesn't care,just take out his hanky n tie over it,,,searching keys,,got it n moves fast..

at factory gate…sys bye to AK n ask hiten to drop him to hotel himself…go towards his car,,,open gate in full hurry,,,,too rashly take car little back,,turn,,n moves out………

All surprised dm driving so rahly!!!!!!

Dm driving rashly with bleeding frm his hand…….

Thn his phn rings,,,dm pics the phone n says ::ha santuri,,,I m sorry I got late but I m on the way I m just coming….

Suddenly voice from other side::dharmaraj

Dm::baa! I thought iys santu phone she called n said she want to meet me,,she was little tensed sso I m going to meet her in mandir,,,

Baa::its good that u r going…she is very upset…

Dm:why baa..

Baa tells her everything….

MANDIR

Santu looks at watch…7pm

Panditji::santu beta,,mandir is going to close…I think maalik will not come..he might got stuck sumwher so u come n do pooja….

Santu get up n moves….santu giving thali to panditji by her left hand only,,,as santu was lost so just looses balance coz of which she looses her balance n pooja ki thali was abt to fall frm her hand whn suddenly one more hand comes frm other side n hold it……here comes DM…………..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarimuttakinipodmackidcuterosysimlavidhi

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
wow nidhi good job
keep it up yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86luvrr

hbuy Senior Member
hbuy
hbuy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
omg
i m loving it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrr

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

wow nidhi good job
keep it up yaar
thnx a lot muttakin......Smile
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbuy

omg
i m loving it..
choo chweeet of u....thnku dear..Smile

Edited by luvrr - 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
thnx cuterosy n mira for liking the ff.............
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
                                       YE DOORIYAN………PART 4

N HERE COMES DM………
SANTU N DM  looks at each other ….eyelock where santu eyes asking lots of questions….n same no.of answers r been given by dm eyes
Here panditji ask for thali,,,they come out of there eyelock…give thali 2gthr….santu folds her hand,,closes her eyes…dm also abt to fold his hand n see his hand hurted n doesn't want santu to knw abt it,,so take his hand back….just bend his head in front of god…santu opens her eyes…
Panditji give thali back,,,give prashad,,dm take it with 1 hand,,santu notices it but doesn't say anything coz she is angry…dm looks at her,,,smiles n says CHALE…
Santu doesn't smile,,doesn't say anything n just start moving…
Dm got it that she is very angry…
Both in mandir backyard,,,sitting at stairs…
DM:I know u r  angry,very angry and u shd be angry coz I always do this ,,I ,,I m very sorry..u were already so upset n I further make u more..,,,pls forgive me,,,I m really very sorry that I got late,,,I was just coming whn MR.AMAN…
Santu puts her hand at dm mouth n says::u need not to give me any explanation….I know if u didnt come,,there must be a big reason…I know if u cut ur santuri phone,,,,there must be a valid reason…n mr.aman,, he has come…so obviously how can u come,,,I know how imp is he,,u r going to sign ur new project with him,,,ur dream project…………I trust u malik……
Dm puts his hand over santu hand n removes it n says::how correctly u know me….what I wnt to say,, u understand it even before I say it….
SANTU((with a smile))::that's what is called LOVE…
DM smiles n says::u love me so much!!!!
Santi just nodd in yes…..
Dm with a big smile on his face::let me see how much….he start bending towards santu to kiss her…..
Whn santu put her hand on dm's chest,,pushing him back n says::malik!!!!!! This is mandir!!!!!!!
Dm::oops!!!
Thn slowly santu just put her head over dm chest softly,,,,both holding each other hand…((dm's only right hand coz his left hand,,still bleeding..on other side so that santu doesn't see it)))
Thn santu tells everything to dm n cryng….
Dm makes her head move,,,now both looking at each other….
DM wipes her tears…
Santu:: maalik,,u just think how bad suraj must be feeling,,,he wants to come with me me bt I,,,,I shouted on me………….n baa,,she  must be feeling so sad,,maalik I m feeling so bad……u knw she always treats me as her daughter n I….
Maalik………but u know,,,,More then this I m thinking abt that person who told baa to talk abt this to me…
Suddenly dm remembers he told baa to talk,,,
Santu::I m sure maalik,,there is sumone who said baa to do so,,,she cant think like that I know her….n its only coz of that person that we both…baa n me…r so hurted….
Dm doesn't know what to say,,just sayng yes to whatever santu says…
Santu::maalik,,what do u think,,,,who can be that person…I think he is…
Dm:::I know who is that….its…
Santu::who…….tell me…who????/
Dm:::me!!!
Santu::u????  u…….no it cant be u….I know u r covering sumone…
Dm::no santuri,,,,its me only…..
The way dm said this line,,santu knows he is sayng truth….
Santu::but why???????  Why u said baa to say this,,u can directly say to me that…
Dm::santuri coz…
Santu::no im not going to listen anything….I cant believe its u …u….n u agreed for the party?????? How can u do this…..n why u did this……
Dm::fews minutes back u only said there is always a valid reason behind everything I do…..so now don't u want to know that reason….
santu:: n that tym only u said that I know the reason before u says anything n this tym also I know the reason……I know u have done this for me…to make me happy….right??? But do u really think I'l be happy by doing so……
Dm::no santuri ,,I m not doing this for u….I m doing this for…….MY SON ARJAN…his happiness…
Santu::arjan's happiness???????
Dm tells abt khemi dream n says::I also think that arjan must be guilty for what he has done….his soul will never be happy till we all r not happy…we all….n specially u n me…he wants both of us to be happy so that his soul can believe that we have forgiven him….so that his soul can be satisfied…can get peace…n be happy….
Santuri..for 21 years,,I was away frm my san arjan,,,I havent done anything for him as a father….whn iget him back,,,thn I want to do sumthing for him but before I can do anything for him,,,I lost him……
But now I want to do sumthing for his soul…..but I cant do anything without u…I wnt ur saath for giving anything to anyone….(((dm with his teary eyes,,,extends his hand towards santu))…will u give my saath?????
Santu…tears already running down her cheeks,,wipes her tears n extends her hand,,hold his hand…nodd her head in yes n says::I m always with u…
Slowly..santu rests her head over dm shouder….dm right hand in santu hand….hugs santu tightly by putting his left hand arnd santu n closes his eyes n thn….
Santu see blood over her saree,,,immediately get back…dm opens his eyes n asking what happen..santu removes dm's hand which was on her shoulder n see its blood all over his hand n a hanky wrapped over it….shocked!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarimuttakinipodmackid

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
wow nidhi it OUTSTANDING AND GREAT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86luvrr

Go to top