carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by carisma2

thank you- read some of ur ff today, it was interesting will read more of it later.

Hey!
oh yeah, I had quite forgotten 'bout it... those days I had so many ideas of how this show could have been and a different Krishna, but then I left watching the show and even left the FF in between! sorry for that Embarrassed
heheh that's okay - so u not gonna give it a bas bhaath khattam (the end) then?

it's diff to sit and focus aswell on one idea for the ff- coz am doing one at the moment and i have too many idea, i would like to have made it a paranormal one instead. hehe

really yar, I had such wonderful ideas for that FF and I was so loving to write it, and today I thought of giving it an end but then to sit down, read what all I've written and... I don't think I'll be getting ideas too!

n really? it would be interesting to read it if u do give it a paranormal angle LOL do let me know, if u do Big smile
sure will do - if i do anything paranormal wid it.

it wud be nice if u guys came bak to the forum - seen early pages - you guys were really active here. xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

it wud be nice if u guys came bak to the forum - seen early pages - you guys were really active here. xx

Thanks!

n yeah, our whole gang used to love the show and was so active here, but then the show started dragging and some members here, ruined the lovely forum so we just left...
it's just better to be away...

u should read this post for example: (hmm good old days LOL)
Mima and Divya's school for the hot

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Thanks!

n yeah, our whole gang used to love the show and was so active here, but then the show started dragging and some members here, ruined the lovely forum so we just left...

i can understand- i seen ur school. heheheh u guys started b4 i came on the forum.
buh nice to see you here.

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Thanks!

i can understand- i seen ur school. heheheh u guys started b4 i came on the forum.

Thanks for understanding mate! and now I'm going thru all the posts in that school post and laughing so hard!
we had such a lovely time, used to be on IF like for almost the whole day!

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Thanks!

Thanks for understanding mate! and now I'm going thru all the posts in that school post and laughing so hard!
we had such a lovely time, used to be on IF like for almost the whole day!
we r on the forum allday long - after work and the whole of the weekends - in between breaks at work on the mobile - in the car - it's so obssesive,
i have been neglecting my websiteds to be here, and my sleep. LOL
it's taking over my life. you shud come to our private chat thread Kaa bolbo. yesterday we were in giggles over chota pandit from bhooll bhulaiya -  cwezy has a link

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

we r on the forum allday long - after work and the whole of the weekends - in between breaks at work on the mobile - in the car - it's so obssesive,
it's taking over my life. you shud come to our private chat thread Kaa bolbo. yesterday we were in giggles over chota pandit from bhooll bhulaiya -  cwezy has a link

exactly! IF is indeed so addictive! one doesn't realize its power... last sunday, my net connection was a bit down and I was like, omg I'm missing conovs on IF and chking my mail! LOL

yar, already we have a CC, the PYEK forum, the VD forum and me doing written update for a show.. and then, I give time to my work! LOLLOL one more forum and I will surely become jobless Cry ROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

exactly! IF is indeed so addictive! one doesn't realize its power... last sunday, my net connection was a bit down and I was like, omg I'm missing conovs on IF and chking my mail! LOL

yar, already we have a CC, the PYEK forum, the VD forum and me doing written update for a show.. and then, I give time to my work! LOLLOL one more forum and I will surely become jobless Cry ROFL
hey are u on pkyek - haven't seen there. i go on there sometimes - i watch that one - coz i love vd, especailly the books - i read them 9 years ago originally - since then i was obssessed with it, i always said that they shud make a prog of this - now a decade later almost it has becone really hit. at that time it was just uptill the 4 books buh now almost to 7. i haven't had much chance to watch it's show, buh they have changed the story alot in it. i'm a stefan fanEmbarrassed coz of the books - and as am old school. buh peepz who watch the show they like Damon - or Ian like uEmbarrassed. i cann see u are a huge ian fan.
Big smile

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

hey are u on pkyek - haven't seen there. i go on there sometimes - i watch that one - coz i love vd, especailly the books - i read them 9 years ago originally - since then i was obssessed with it, i always said that they shud make a prog of this - now a decade later almost it has becone really hit. at that time it was just uptill the 4 books buh now almost to 7. i haven't had much chance to watch it's show, buh they have changed the story alot in it. i'm a stefan fanEmbarrassed coz of the books - and as am old school. buh peepz who watch the show they like Damon - or Ian like uEmbarrassed. i cann see u are a huge ian fan.
Big smile

we don't post much there... come to think of it, even I didn't c u there Confused
Gosh! I have to read those books and can't get them online(for free LOL) Angry
but I did get to read the initial chapters on the official site and the story is different! Elena is so headstrong and not the sweet girl she has been shown in the show!

n I know, if u first read the books and then c the movie or show, books almost always seem to be better! This happens with me for Harry Potter and then the Chetan Bhagat novels!

I got the whole gang into watching VD and yes yar, I'm in love with Ian and Damon Embarrassed
but don't hate Stephan, infact I loved him in that epi, where he rushed inside the tomb to save Jer from Kathrine without thinking twice!!! Clap

but the way Ian has portrayed Damon Clap Embarrassed Day Dreaming
u know these days they r trying to cast Klaus and the casting team head said, he wanted to dye Ian blonde and cast him instead LOL he is like a benchmark for Klaus, the guy will have to level up.. and now I hope Ekta isn't trying to copy Damon with Abhay's bro Angry Ouch

carisma2

Go to top