Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Members, Please Cooperate! (Imp Note on Pg5) (Page 7)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

@neeti
Not at allBig smileI just get the long bak updates .GOTW and all down no discussion threads are asked to be down frm my side.Big smile

@mahiya
i guess i shall ask abt having GOTW/DOTW in a week . not both.tht wud get us a sticky less.Big smile

Well , I don't think that'll be great idea because DOTW hardly any1 posts so then it wud be rather difficult finding dotw.
I have a suggestion to prevent less stickies.
We tried doing the important links thread but it didn't work.
So we can have the written and video update in one thread , I mean like both updates wud be done in respective threads to be opened and the video updater can post the written update thread and can post their video update.Like this , one sticky will be reduced.We can have the newsletter unstickied since u have mentioned such awesome names and every1 is approving on that.Sign up sheet can be stickied then.Let the VD and blooper be because all I see 1000 topics made on blooper and its going VD way and all.We can have the gotw also unstickied.Big smileBut its my sincere request let the dotw be up because the TM makes lot of effort analyzing the whole week and posting and yet no1 comments.It happened for this dotw , the TM posted it long back but since it wasn't stickied , no1 noticed it , I myself didn't notice that dotw was up.

Edited by Princezz22 - 10 January 2011 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
arrey i am not saying DOTW to b brought down LOLu r gettin me confusedLOL
i meant it can b made evry fornight.one week GOTW next wek DOTW lyk dat.so its alternative and it dosnt waste the TM efforts.

newsletter topic wud go down soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oh ok!!That's great idea.What about the written update and video update?

Edited by Princezz22 - 10 January 2011 at 10:42am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Tanu: That's a great idea! I'm with it!

P.S. Thanks to all this, I missed the 10.30 run of the episode tooROFL
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
guys.........i dont mind having post for offscreen pic but we already have so many sticky posts by adding another there will be very little space left for other posts.......sum up all sticky posts in one thread as was done by Sano.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@romaila: We'd tried that, it didn't work out. People started spamming the forum again and no one went to that thread. Hence, we had to make the thread themselves stickies again.

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@romaila: We'd tried that, it didn't work out. People started spamming the forum again and no one went to that thread. Hence, we had to make the thread themselves stickies again.
Dont give up.......make it agn wid a serious note this time i know its not  that easy we shall try try and try one day it will work....secondly we desperately need a mod now......
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
^We'll get Mods soon, don't worry. But the Blooper and TL/TVD thread will have to stay a sticky. That can't be taken down at any cost!

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index