Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Members, Please Cooperate! (Imp Note on Pg5) (Page 5)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this thread.

I hate repeated topics. You post in one and then five minutes later someone else open another thread on the same topic you just posted on and you're like W*H 

@ Chill-Out

Congratz on becoming a IF-Rockerz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
^Thank you so much!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for making the topic. this is an important post for all the members.Smile

..Armaania...Jane..

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
grt idea, Neethi.............thnx.

.Jane..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
must say u're true PKYIan here......good going keep it up and keep the forum clean form unnecessary posts.

..Armaania...Jane..

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys ,
Its really disheartening that people are still making comparison polls and having fake voting evn after repetitive advices gives by other members.
No one wud bliv tht abv 1000 membres visited the poll and voted?? What is the logic in the poll??

I can totally understand if u r new to this forum and u r going against the rules unknowingly. But what can b said to people who regularly visit the forum and still break the rule??Guys its not mine or ur forum . its 'our' forum .So try to obey the rules as far as its possible and help us all have only nice memories from here.

If u r new to this forum or any other section read the forum rules and guidlines. This is for us to keep up our forum filled with healthy discussion rather than clash beginning comparison polls or anything.

And guys pls also try to avoid making posts with offscreen pics. If u all want and say yes to it.I am ready to create a new thread which is commendable and for posting offscreen pics which u wanna discuss abt (no personal pics).All the screen caps shall go in picture gallery which will still remain not commendable.

lets keep our forum fresh as it used to b .Big smile

neeti,gr8 topicBig smile

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 10 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7..Armaania...Jane..romaila

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hmm dudu ya offscreenpics ke liye alag thread is necessary n also.so many stickies on d page!
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Hey guys ,
Its really disheartening that people are still making comparison polls and having fake voting evn after repetitive advices gives by other members.
No one wud bliv tht abv 1000 membres visited the poll and voted?? What is the logic in the poll??

I can totally understand if u r new to this forum and u r going against the rules unknowingly. But what can b said to people who regularly visit the forum and still break the rule??Guys its not mine or ur forum . its 'our' forum .So try to obey the rules as far as its possible and help us all have only nice memories from here.

If u r new to this forum or any other section read the forum rules and guidlines. This is for us to keep up our forum filled with healthy discussion rather than clash beginning comparison polls or anything.

And guys pls also try to avoid making posts with offscreen pics. If u all want and say yes to it.I am ready to create a new thread which is commendable and for posting offscreen pics only.All onscreen pics shall go in picture gallery which will still remain not commendable.

lets keep our forum fresh as it used to b .Big smile

Tanu , off screen pics are not allowed to be posted as members get them from Actor's Personal FB Account and as mentioned in the rules thread , leaking any information from actor's personal account without their permission isn't allowed.

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index