Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Members, Please Cooperate! (Imp Note on Pg5) (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

See, the show has branched from VD, it's unfair to not allow discussion at all so a thread has to be provided. I think people should stop counting the chickens before they're hatched. For all you know, this new brother of Abhay will not be Damon-like!

The romantic scenes between abhiya are also inspired from kis desh mein hai meraa dil..ektas other show..does it mean that we should make a thread for this show too?
Oh gosh, seems like PKYEK is filled with controversiesLOL LOL LOL
I haven't even watched KDMHMD, frankly so I have no idea. Bottomline is, such issues will come up till the DT is established. We can only hope and pray that each member has it in him/her to take his/her own responsibilitySmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 09 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

See, the show has branched from VD, it's unfair to not allow discussion at all so a thread has to be provided. I think people should stop counting the chickens before they're hatched. For all you know, this new brother of Abhay will not be Damon-like!

The romantic scenes between abhiya are also inspired from kis desh mein hai meraa dil..ektas other show..does it mean that we should make a thread for this show too?

Well , if you are telling about the thread made about pkyek copied/inspired from VD/Twilight then let me share my views.
Firstly , there's major difference in kdmhmd and VD/Twilight as PKYEK is based on Vampire , so getting inspired from it , makes it relevant to discuss about PKYEK inspired from VD/TVD.But that wasn't the whole purpose that thread was made.The purpose was each day I say 100s of posts that pkyek is copied from twilight or got inspired or its going to turn TVD way and all these so thus , to avoid the forum getting flooded by repetitive threads I made the thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Oh gosh, seems like PKYEK is filled with controversiesLOL LOL LOL
I haven't even watched KDMHMD, frankly so I have no idea. Bottomline is, such issues will come up till the DT is established. We can only hope and pray that each member has it in him/her to take his/her own responsibilitySmile

Even the bg scores are some taken from other ekta dramas..
anyways lets hope for the best after DT are established

..Armaania...Jane..

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Well , if you are telling about the thread made about pkyek copied/inspired from VD/Twilight then let me share my views.
Firstly , there's major difference in kdmhmd and VD/Twilight as PKYEK is based on Vampire , so getting inspired from it , makes it relevant to discuss about PKYEK inspired from VD/TVD.But that wasn't the whole purpose that thread was made.The purpose was each day I say 100s of posts that pkyek is copied from twilight or got inspired or its going to turn TVD way and all these so thus , to avoid the forum getting flooded by repetitive threads I made the thread.

But why only VD? there are so many other vampire shows and movies which u can see pya ki is inspired from them ALL..there is no need to have a sticky thread only for VD...and to avoid bashing etc..there shouldn't be allowed to discuss any other shows..

..Armaania...Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

But why only VD? there are so many other vampire shows and movies which u can see pya ki is inspired from them ALL..there is no need to have a sticky thread only for VD...and to avoid bashing etc..there shouldn't be allowed to discuss any other shows..

Dear why ask me?Embarrassedwhy not ask who make the thread?Tongue
Not VD but twilight also.The people who make the repetitive threads always discuss its being inspired/copied from VD/Twilight and thus to prevent the forum flooded with repetitive threads the thread was made.
I am not a DT so thus , nothing is in my hands to control the forum.SmileBut I have always tried best to make the forum better place and the thread was one of the try too.When new DT will come , they'll handle it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Not VD but twilight also.The people who make the repetitive threads always discuss its being inspired/copied from VD/Twilight and thus to prevent the forum flooded with repetitive threads the thread was made.
I am not a DT so thus , nothing is in my hands to control the forum.SmileBut I have always tried best to make the forum better place and the thread was one of the try too.When new DT will come , they'll handle it.

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Suneshine: Gosh, you should be a lawyer! You're really good at throwing thought-provoking arguments!Embarrassed
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

lol u qouted me..and i was just replaying to ure comment
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Suneshine: Gosh, you should be a lawyer! You're really good at throwing thought-provoking arguments!Embarrassed

I will take that as complement..
....i was just sharing what i feel about this forum..too much of VD..makes me Wacko like i'm not getting much while watching the show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index