Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Members, Please Cooperate! (Imp Note on Pg5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey, PKYEKians!!Hug

This thread is a reminder to everyone that all discussions regarding TL/TVD and all the bloopers and loopholes have to be discussed in their allotted threads. Please understand that this temporary arrangement is necessary to keep the forum's environment clean because we do not have a DT yet. Hence, it is our duty as members to ensure the kind of discipline which otherwise requires a DT. I understand that we are all given freedom of speech and expression by IF but let's not take undue advantage of that. With great power, comes great responsibilities. If IF has given us the power to express our opinion, it is our responsibility to do so whilst keeping the forum's environment clean. For this very purpose we've been allotted these threads in the 'All Important Links". Kindly stick to them. Please do not open or reply to similar topics.

TL/TVD:

Blooper Galore:

Before posting an article, please make sure that it has not already been posted.
Even for other topics, it is a request to first check if a similar topic has already been made and avoid making comparison polls/topics.
Lastly, please check out the note by Tanu (daffodils.dudu) on page 5.
Let's carry on healthy discussions and refrain from creating repeated topics. Thank youSmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 10 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaTheMiaw000BilliCat.natashuprcns-sim-0o.Leah.o0-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveffkhanknumnumIndigoBluesRitzie.Nabi.spamalotMedha.amail1601AmeresBazingaa..Armaania..TheBlackJaguarragzz.Befikrepyar-ishkromaila

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thank you for the thread chillz...
i just logged into the forum..and i was like...omg..this forum gets flooded with repeated topic especially VD and blooper...
would you mind if i give a suggestion? 
can you make these two link sticky?? i know they both are in imp links sections..bt i don;t tink ppl will and visit there to check b4 posting
even this thread will be pushed back in a few days..and he forum will again be flooded with repeated topics..
just my opinion..thot of sharing it with u
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
kiranni, the two threads were included in the "Important Thread Links' hence, Mahi and I took these down but I've PMed the GM to put them up again :)
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Neethi for the post.Hug
It was really needed.Since we do not have a DT , its responsibility of every member to make this forum healthy with valid discussions and avoid bashing's or repetitive threads.
Since we made the VD/Twilight and Blooper thread and till it was stickied everyone followed their discussion there but since it has been unstickied I find members posting new threads.So its my humble request to all to discuss about blooper and about vd/twliight in respective threads.SmileAnd not just that but abide by the rules.TongueWe all are doing it for forum's benefit only.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
eggjjactly!!!!!!
i luvd ur post chillooooooooo...........
many ppl make unnecessary topics nd post sumthing which is not tolerable.....nd many keep making repeated topics........if dey have so much problem wid d show den  dey shud  atleast keep away frm d forum nd refrain frm littering our shweetoooo forum!!!!

Edited by chakku - 05 February 2011 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thats a gud precaution..
was needed!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Mahi: Thanks! Hopefully, they'll be stickied again.
@chakku: I know what you mean but I would suggest let's not respond to such topics :)

..Armaania..

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Wacko Whats wrong with the forum?
for a second i though maybe this is VD forum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index