Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly:If I have not won, it doesnt matter who wins

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Dolly on Shweta's win: If I have not won, it doesn't matter who wins

by Navneet Sodhi - January 9, 2011 - 0 comments ShareThis

Shweta Tiwari has become the first female to win Bigg Boss. She managed to survive in the Bigg Boss 4 house for the whole 96 days, without getting eliminated.

The daily soap heroine seemed more than happy over her win and also over coming out of the house and finally getting to meet her daughter.

Ashmit Patel and Khali, who were also one of the last contenders on the show, seemed very happy with Tiwari winning the reality series.

While, Dolly Bindra, another inmate of the Bigg Boss house, reacted very casually over Shweta's victory.

The Great Khali, who is a professional wrestler of international fame, was the first runner-up.

"She is a very nice girl and I am very happy that she has won," saidthe international wrestler and weight-lifter.

Although Khali had always been somewhat inefficient in doing the tasks of the Bigg Boss house, he had always remained calm and tried to stay out of any controversy, plus his huge fan following was also unmatched.

Considering his popularity and some heated scenes with Veena Malik on the show, Ashmit bagging the second runner-up title seemed a bit unfair. But the lad seemed quite happy about himself and about the winner also.

"I share a very good relation with Shweta. I am very happy for her. She deserved it," said Ashmit after the declaration of results.

But Dolly, the troublemaker of the show, was not at all moved by Shweta's joy and was the only one not happy with the verdict. She was the fourth and the last one in the line of last contenders of the show.

"As long as I have not won, it doesn't matter to me who wins. But it's good that Shweta won. She kept saying throughout the show that she needs the money. But then who doesn't need it?" said Dolly.

Dolly and Shweta never shared a good reputation on the show. Dolly's entry in Bigg Boss 4 house invited the much-hyped tiff between the two female inmates.

While, all the three runners- up were given a motorbike each, Shweta was awarded with a trophy and a whooping amount of Rs1 crore

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k.Monami.Rasnyromiosugar1fire_gun

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing. Can't believe she's acting like this. Why couldn't she be gracious in defeat like the other two. Shweta won, there's no denying that.

Also loved this part...

But Dolly, the troublemaker of the show. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192rose-girlpinky no1romiosugar1prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

The winner owes her win to Sam for being her defender and enabling her to hide not only behind him but hide herself....period..............she also owes her win to Dolly.........as she brought the focus onto her....without Dolly coming in..........she would have been ousted by hrish, aanchal and rahul who all had her number.........sorry i didnt want to post anythign negative about the winner, but it has to be said that Sam and Dolly need to be given their due credit...........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004arkamuMehr-k.Monami.axeionThatOneGuyMithiBaniChits1

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192Marz_Mahira_fanMahampinky no1

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Well her husband probably needs one..........Wink

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

The winner owes her win to Sam for being her defender and enabling her to hide not only behind him but hide herself....period..............she also owes her win to Dolly.........as she brought the focus onto her....without Dolly coming in..........she would have been ousted by hrish, aanchal and rahul who all had her number.........sorry i didnt want to post anythign negative about the winner, but it has to be said that Sam and Dolly need to be given their due credit...........

Thats a weird logic .. how abt this  - Sam owes his win to both Shweta and Dolly as they brought focus onto him .. without dolly coming in ... he wud've been ousted by hrish, aanchal and rahul who all had her number .. sorry i didn't want to negate ur statement, but it has to be said that Shweta and Dolly need to be given their due credit.

Another thing, Sam survived solely coz of St fan support .. and when they were pitted against each other .. he lost to Dolly as ST fans moved bk to ST .. also, Sam, as such didnt hv a substantial following. 

Logic is pretty simple -

#1 Dolly vs Samir vs ST : Sam came 3rd .

#2 Dolly vs ST vs Ashmit vs Khali : Dolly came 4th , ST still came 1st.

and b4 u claim that voting is rigged, votes were audited by E & Y which is one of the largest firm that provides such services.

It defies sense, to claim that  HG,Rahul wud've ousted her. If u hv better reasons, then plz do prove me wrong.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192spsharmilaMarz_Mahira_fanLuv-Shonitpinky no1romiosugar1prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@thickhead I have no intention of disproving you your logic or not respecting your opinion........i am entitled to mine..........

hope youre enjoying your sunday, mine is nice and peaceful and its how i intend to keep it Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004axeionThatOneGuyMithiBani

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

@thickhead I have no intention of disproving you your logic or not respecting your opinion........i am entitled to mine..........

hope youre enjoying your sunday, mine is nice and peaceful and its how i intend to keep it Wink

The intent was always to refute your assertion but never to disrespect ur opinion; hope u don't consider the 2 as same. .. and you are very much entitled to your opinion. But since ur statement lies in public domain, I'm also equally rightful to comment on it ... and not every1 has to agree to what u say.

Ofcourse, i'm luving my sunday .. slight drizzle ..a healthy discussion .. thats what keeps me happy :)

Take care ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaruromiosugar1

Go to top