I thoroughly enjoyed reading yr thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
beautiful post carisma,, ,esp differience between two F*Lies
c.v has beutifuly  potray and scripted takur F*Ly wit Clapgreat dialogues ,Clapgreat sense of humour,Clap funny  languageLOL esp(prounciation of english words) plus;;;;;;;; takurs fmyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up includes all gr8 actors who excatly fits into ther characters )and ther r more appealing 2 the audienceClapPartyClap
wer as ther   saxena family;;;; audience hve symathy 2wards saxsena fmy;;;;  before kriya marriage;; bcaz ther r halath ke maareCry.. and sme of the problems they have created by own like  (,,, they hve accepted aman propasal,witout hvg 2nd thoughts;;;;dening  pratigya  and arushi marriyng 2 shakti) c.v   lacks behind n poor scripting 4 saxena family,,,,,for saxena ther world revolve witin ther family and books ideas,, and lest bother abt outsiders except educated one;;;; saxsena family whole heartedly accept them (aman)Hugand ignores krishna
hope the c.v has sensible story line for saxsena ;;;;;;;

Edited by na9na - 10 January 2011 at 7:38am

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

A  very  good  analysis  Carismaji   Thumbs Up   .  The   Thakurs  r   really  more  appealing   than  Saxenas   due  2 reasons.
1.  They  r a bunch of  talented  actors .
2.  The Saxenas  preach one and practises another. Wonder how they r going 2 react when they  come 2 know of Adarsh  bribery. The  Thakurs on the other hand behave  what they r- ruthless in every way.
   Infact i would like 2 mention that this serial would not have gone this far had the Thakurs not been there.
 Anyway luv u for this keep writingSmile
thanks a lot dear. I'm happeee that u like the thakurs aswell. I just love the Thakurs aswell. At least we know what to expect with them.

akku8910

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

lovely analysis I loved ur post it brings positive environment in FF

Clapeven the recent track is gud I only hope the Cv dont leave vacum how dey

kept incomplete of Mathur fly why Aman wanted to hve 2nd marriage, Jai his elder

bro on 2nd thought dey hve erased those character due our pressure but..............

if we c all d top rated serial r having same track of illegal marriage its hidden

but here everyone is aware

of the illegal marriage we hve the cv how dey project it acc to promo its looks strong

story line coming around

love all ur gr8 wrk doneClap

Firstly thanks a lot
and yes i totally agree wid you here, i would like them to finish the certain tracks angive the audiences some sort of closure, i feel that they are keeping it for future plots - like the kidnapping one.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanitrivedi

I thoroughly enjoyed reading yr thread.
Firstly welcome to the forum and the Pratigya forum family.
you will love it here. There are always lovely posts like to this to read by the dedicated team here, even more interesting ones than this aswell. so please keep visiting and participating. We would love to see more of you here.

and thank you very much. Big smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

beautiful post carisma,, ,esp differience between two F*Lies
c.v has beutifuly  potray and scripted takur F*Ly wit Clapgreat dialogues ,Clapgreat sense of humour,Clap funny  languageLOL esp(prounciation of english words) plus;;;;;;;; takurs fmyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up includes all gr8 actors who excatly fits into ther characters )and ther r more appealing 2 the audienceClapPartyClap
wer as ther   saxena family;;;; audience hve symathy 2wards saxsena fmy;;;;  before kriya marriage;; bcaz ther r halath ke maareCry.. and sme of the problems they have created by own like  (,,, they hve accepted aman propasal,witout hvg 2nd thoughts;;;;dening  pratigya  and arushi marriyng 2 shakti) c.v   lacks behind n poor scripting 4 saxena family,,,,,for saxena ther world revolve witin ther family and books ideas,, and lest bother abt outsiders except educated one;;;; saxsena family whole heartedly accept them (aman)Hugand ignores krishna
hope the c.v has sensible story line for saxsena ;;;;;;;
Thank you very much. I sat there thinking, thoughts which often comes to mind - how contradictory the saxena clan really is - how we are led to believe that they are a good family - buh our intelliegence always serves us better to believe so other wise. So Without it sounding like i was having a go at the sax's ( which i love doing. heheh) i thought lets bring in some points as to what got this family here.
the cv's concentrated on the sax's before the Thaks came, and seeing that their wasn't much scope for their entertainment the Thaks were introduced , after that Sax's .... who saxe's? they became. hehe.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnabhavna

Very nice post didi keep it up.ClapClapClapClap
Thanks a lot sweetie.

Go to top