Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP TRUELY COMMENDABLE (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S-star

Operation was sucessful Dr carisma especially the following two diseases were correctly diagnosed 
*Now some would state that due to Krish they were harrassed, Buh no - the trouble maker was Angaad, If not for Krish then Pratz and Arushi both would have been kidnapped and raped. Without Krish the situation would have been worse.
Krish fell in love, wanted to marry her, he was trying to woe her, so many guys do what he did, gifts, calls, letters, Buh it was Pratz getting scared ( more so after Dadi's reactions).*

*So please see for yourself - Is Saxena family all innocent - can they be classified a lot different then the Thakurs - The Thakurs are what they are openly and the Saxena's still believe they are good, buh Saxena's times have changed. The Adharsh's you tought ur children are long gone and old. Sax's name went down hill due to their childrens decisions and choices and their supposed clever minds. Buh the Sax's are at fault by letting their children make those choices in the first place. You are a human - maybe in most cases you should not have buried your head under the sand like an osttrich and dealt with situations head on like confronting Aman and his family about Aman- before the tamasha went to the mandap.*

hope the cvs clean up the mess and stitch the body back with sutures of sense so that it starts recovering and soon stand on its own feet without the crutches of  sensible foreign intervention. in this way everybody will enjoy the show without their minds working tirelessly to make them realize their mistakes.  
hehhehe - true we are the foreign intervention at the moment - we would appreciate it if they did get back on track and took us through the rollercoaster ride as smoothly as b4.

thanks a lot s- star

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I thoroughly enjoyed reading you thread. Keep it up!
thanks hun X
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Absolutely adored your post. Informative and entertaining at the same time. Actually we should be thanking the CVs for leaving so many holes in the story line otherwise imagine how boring life would have been. I will read it again and give my comments later. Btw, do tell why do you call the Sax. men women lovers. Embarrassed. Any raaz about them you wanna shareWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Absolutely adored your post. Informative and entertaining at the same time. Actually we should be thanking the CVs for leaving so many holes in the story line otherwise imagine how boring life would have been. I will read it again and give my comments later. Btw, do tell why do you call the Sax. men women lovers. Embarrassed. Any raaz about them you wanna shareWink</font>
thanks mili hehe opposite of women bashers. hehe

Mili27

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
A  very  good  analysis  Carismaji   Thumbs Up   .  The   Thakurs  r   really  more  appealing   than  Saxenas   due  2 reasons.
1.  They  r a bunch of  talented  actors .
2.  The Saxenas  preach one and practises another. Wonder how they r going 2 react when they  come 2 know of Adarsh  bribery. The  Thakurs on the other hand behave  what they r- ruthless in every way.
   Infact i would like 2 mention that this serial would not have gone this far had the Thakurs not been there.
 Anyway luv u for this keep writingSmile

carisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Di... Ur Just MINDBLOWING... Ekdum LALLANTAP...

carisma2

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

lovely analysis I loved ur post it brings positive environment in FF

Clapeven the recent track is gud I only hope the Cv dont leave vacum how dey

kept incomplete of Mathur fly why Aman wanted to hve 2nd marriage, Jai his elder

bro on 2nd thought dey hve erased those character due our pressure but..............

if we c all d top rated serial r having same track of illegal marriage its hidden

but here everyone is aware

of the illegal marriage we hve the cv how dey project it acc to promo its looks strong

story line coming around

love all ur gr8 wrk doneClap

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Read it and  then read it again. Rockin' analysis! The basic error that the Cvs have made in this show is the way they have presented marriages.

Kesar/KN: A realistic track bec' such brutes exist in the real world.

KN/ YKW: Don't want to talk about them again.

P/K: You can murder for revenge but can't marry for one. Marrying a guy entails living with him in close proximity, in that situation it becomes extremely difficult for the girl to escape physical assault specially when she is surrounded by the enemy camp. The very fact that K did not r### P shows that P is god's fav. child and K is a saint in disguise. A situation very difficult to believe. What was P's long term agenda no one knows?

Even now the CVs believe that in Kriya they are showing an ideal marr. Wish they knew how wrong they are. K is now just a lackey of P and it is very painful to see that. In real life men dread getting involved in kitchen politics or getting too intricately involved with their sasural(even if they are in very good terms, however being there in a SOS situation like Ad's accident or in some illness is a diff. thing). Men usually don't like getting into the micro level of any issue but K seems to relish saas bahu aur saazishLOL . Strange since he is someone who is proud of his machismo.

Tho' they are fairly newly marr(counting down from the SR), Kriya are always entangled in family probs. Men usually resent that and make  an issue out of it. Kriya gets no time for being together, but K doesn't seem to mind that either(I doAngry).

An argument here or a tantrum there does not break down a marr. But the Cvs think otherwise.

Komal/Ad: Sad state of affairs. It's been nearly an year that they have been married but   their rel. has not moved an inch.( make it a mm) This is something I would like being discussed from a male perspective that is it possible for a man to totally ignore someone after living with that person for so long. Does Ad feel nothing for Komal , not even a moment of lust. I wish any one of you could analyse Adarsh's character. I mean in case he has one. Is Adarsh hiding something in his closet.Wink? Do we get to see the coming out of Adarsh now?Heaven help Mr and Mrs Saxena!

Edited by Mili97 - 10 January 2011 at 2:48am

carisma2

Go to top