Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Absolutely adored your post. Informative and entertaining at the same time. Actually we should be thanking the CVs for leaving so many holes in the story line otherwise imagine how boring life would have been. I will read it again and give my comments later. Btw, do tell why do you call the Sax. men women lovers. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Any raaz about them you wanna share๐Ÿ˜‰ 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mili97

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Absolutely adored your post. Informative and entertaining at the same time. Actually we should be thanking the CVs for leaving so many holes in the story line otherwise imagine how boring life would have been. I will read it again and give my comments later. Btw, do tell why do you call the Sax. men women lovers. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Any raaz about them you wanna share๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

thanks mili hehe opposite of women bashers. hehe
akku8910 thumbnail
A  very  good  analysis  Carismaji   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   .  The   Thakurs  r   really  more  appealing   than  Saxenas   due  2 reasons.
1.  They  r a bunch of  talented  actors .
2.  The Saxenas  preach one and practises another. Wonder how they r going 2 react when they  come 2 know of Adarsh  bribery. The  Thakurs on the other hand behave  what they r- ruthless in every way.
   Infact i would like 2 mention that this serial would not have gone this far had the Thakurs not been there.
 Anyway luv u for this keep writing๐Ÿ˜Š
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di... Ur Just MINDBLOWING... Ekdum LALLANTAP...
sanitha7 thumbnail

lovely analysis I loved ur post it brings positive environment in FF

๐Ÿ‘even the recent track is gud I only hope the Cv dont leave vacum how dey

kept incomplete of Mathur fly why Aman wanted to hve 2nd marriage, Jai his elder

bro on 2nd thought dey hve erased those character due our pressure but..............

if we c all d top rated serial r having same track of illegal marriage its hidden

but here everyone is aware

of the illegal marriage we hve the cv how dey project it acc to promo its looks strong

story line coming around

love all ur gr8 wrk done๐Ÿ‘

Mili27 thumbnail

Read it and  then read it again. Rockin' analysis! The basic error that the Cvs have made in this show is the way they have presented marriages.

Kesar/KN: A realistic track bec' such brutes exist in the real world.

KN/ YKW: Don't want to talk about them again.

P/K: You can murder for revenge but can't marry for one. Marrying a guy entails living with him in close proximity, in that situation it becomes extremely difficult for the girl to escape physical assault specially when she is surrounded by the enemy camp. The very fact that K did not r### P shows that P is god's fav. child and K is a saint in disguise. A situation very difficult to believe. What was P's long term agenda no one knows?

Even now the CVs believe that in Kriya they are showing an ideal marr. Wish they knew how wrong they are. K is now just a lackey of P and it is very painful to see that. In real life men dread getting involved in kitchen politics or getting too intricately involved with their sasural(even if they are in very good terms, however being there in a SOS situation like Ad's accident or in some illness is a diff. thing). Men usually don't like getting into the micro level of any issue but K seems to relish saas bahu aur saazish๐Ÿ˜† . Strange since he is someone who is proud of his machismo.

Tho' they are fairly newly marr(counting down from the SR), Kriya are always entangled in family probs. Men usually resent that and make  an issue out of it. Kriya gets no time for being together, but K doesn't seem to mind that either(I do๐Ÿ˜ก).

An argument here or a tantrum there does not break down a marr. But the Cvs think otherwise.

Komal/Ad: Sad state of affairs. It's been nearly an year that they have been married but   their rel. has not moved an inch.( make it a mm) This is something I would like being discussed from a male perspective that is it possible for a man to totally ignore someone after living with that person for so long. Does Ad feel nothing for Komal , not even a moment of lust. I wish any one of you could analyse Adarsh's character. I mean in case he has one. Is Adarsh hiding something in his closet.๐Ÿ˜‰? Do we get to see the coming out of Adarsh now?Heaven help Mr and Mrs Saxena!
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
krishnabhavna thumbnail
Very nice post didi keep it up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
dhanitrivedi thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoyed reading yr thread.
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post carisma,, ,esp differience between two F*Lies
c.v has beutifuly  potray and scripted takur F*Ly wit ๐Ÿ‘great dialogues ,๐Ÿ‘great sense of humour,๐Ÿ‘ funny  language๐Ÿ˜† esp(prounciation of english words) plus;;;;;;;; takurs fmy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ includes all gr8 actors who excatly fits into ther characters )and ther r more appealing 2 the audience๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
wer as ther   saxena family;;;; audience hve symathy 2wards saxsena fmy;;;;  before kriya marriage;; bcaz ther r halath ke maare๐Ÿ˜ญ.. and sme of the problems they have created by own like  (,,, they hve accepted aman propasal,witout hvg 2nd thoughts;;;;dening  pratigya  and arushi marriyng 2 shakti) c.v   lacks behind n poor scripting 4 saxena family,,,,,for saxena ther world revolve witin ther family and books ideas,, and lest bother abt outsiders except educated one;;;; saxsena family whole heartedly accept them (aman)๐Ÿค—and ignores krishna
hope the c.v has sensible story line for saxsena ;;;;;;;
Edited by na9na - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: akku8910

A  very  good  analysis  Carismaji   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   .  The   Thakurs  r   really  more  appealing   than  Saxenas   due  2 reasons.

1.  They  r a bunch of  talented  actors .
2.  The Saxenas  preach one and practises another. Wonder how they r going 2 react when they  come 2 know of Adarsh  bribery. The  Thakurs on the other hand behave  what they r- ruthless in every way.
   Infact i would like 2 mention that this serial would not have gone this far had the Thakurs not been there.
 Anyway luv u for this keep writing๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks a lot dear. I'm happeee that u like the thakurs aswell. I just love the Thakurs aswell. At least we know what to expect with them.