India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP TRUELY COMMENDABLE

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

MKAP is a truely commendable serial. When it's not on in the weekend we feel depressed, We cannot wait till the weekend has passed and for Monday to arrive, so we can watch for another 5 days. Well this all goes without saying.

What i wanted to talk about is the way this serial is just so different to the others. The phsycology behind it. How we enjoy a language completely unique to most of us, characters unique to us aswell.

We have the two different famillies - with different values and beliefs, a different social status and educational back ground.
How - what is supposedly supposed to be the good family is not accepted well by the audience and the supposed Negative criminal family is. Without writing this in a essay base I would like to list it differently.

The Thakurs
Uneducated - con
Streetwise - pro
rich - pro
powerful - pro
ruthless - (debatable) con
accepting - pro
women bashers - con
murderers - con
higher status - pro
Disrespect for each other - con

The Saxenas
Murderers (of angaad- Naina attempted murderrer) - con
Thief - Adharsh - Con
Educated - pro
Unforgiving - Con
Moral values - buh I can no longer coun't any. buh i'll give them a pro
Women lovers - Pro
Respect for each other - Pro
Double standards - con
Poor - con

Analysing just from the above - How is the Saxena's a better family? Krishna and the Thakurs cannot be blamed in their wrong doing's which gives them the cons.
They have always considered themselves too clever to listen to a 'Word of Wisdom' any one else has to say, which leads them into more trouble.

Lets see What they did to bring this upon themselves.
-Pratigya Slaps Angad - (which wasn't her fault, but her very high and mighty attitude set it off)
-Pratigya not telling her parents about Angaad stalking her.
-Giving too much freedom to their daughters, rights of speech openly
-Hiding facts from Krishna about the kidnapping
-Pratigya proposing to Krishna and marrying for revenge ( am not complaining here)
-Adharsh for no good enough reason marrying Komal
-Sax family not believing about Aman - their self rightness again
-Not being able to stop the wedding of Arushi and Shakti
-Arushi's own choice of marrying for her own selfish reasons
-Taking Arushi back - making things worse for themselves ( pratigya/ krishna saga repeated)
-Naina not taking money out of the safe deposit and owing crediors
-Not filing a complaint against Jai Mathur -  compensation would have been better that what   Adharsh is about to do. They were doing it for the right reasons? For Arushi's marriage, The IG really cared didn't he? The IG was a different man, If he was looking for favours - he would not have arrested his own son. Misunderstanding the IG, A ruthless man. At least SS accepted RSHI.
-Am sure there are other incidences not listed here - because of their 'chup raho, kamosh raho, baat ko samajney ki koshish karo'.

Lets see why our original villans turned more villanous
-Sax's not accepting Kriya marriage
-Sax's rude attitude towards KRISHNA's parents ( no memaan ka samaan )
-Pratigya not respecting her future mother in law first time at GH
-Adharsh's unnecessary maang to marry Komal
-Komal and Krish not loved by their partners
-Sax's trying to stop the marriage at the mandap
-The sax's not calling anyone at the wedding
-The sax's being stubborn
-Lack of action in kriya's bedroom
-Krishna changed towards his family
-Pratigya not communicating with her inlaws
-Not giving a pota
-Now Arushi making a social spectacle of their izzath.
-Almost loosing Krishna for Pratigya
-Getting arrested, although that was understandable ( buh there are criminals in sax fam 2)
-Sax getting himself arrested at the time of elections buh then for thier own families betterment expected thaks to stay away form Rshi's wedding.

Now some would state that due to Krish they were harrassed, Buh no - the trouble maker was Angaad, If not for Krish them Pratz and Arushi both would have been kidnapped and raped. Without Krish the situation would have been worse.
Krish fell in love, wanted to marry her, he was trying to woe her, so many guys do what he did, gifts, calls, letters, Buh it was Pratz getting scared ( more so after Dadi's reactions).
Okay trying to break the engagement was a step too far, by Mr Dabaangi, imprisoning them in their own home aswell.
The arreting of Adharsh was tit for tat - eye for a eye, the only one that was harmed there was Angaad.

So please see for yourself - Is Saxena family all innocent - can they be classified a lot different then the Thakurs - The Thakurs are what they are openly and the Saxena's still believe they are good, buh Saxena's times have changed. The Adharsh's you tought ur children are long gone and old. Sax's name went down hill due to their childrens decisions and choices and their supposed clever minds. Buh the Sax's are at fault by letting their children make those choices in the first place. You are a human - maybe in most cases you should not have buried your head under the sand like an osttrich and dealt with situations head on like confronting Aman and his family about Aman- before the tamasha went to the mandap.

So have a look carefully, Why we may not feel empathy for the Sax's and believe they are a simple minded family. They are just one minded family.
Maybe that's why the Thakurs are more appealing to us all - and obviously like the acting better there aswell - along side the fantastic dialogues and performances which we get in the TN.
If these characters stop - then so will the programme. The Thakkurs are ruthless yet they have been provoked aswell. They know how to stick up fo themselves.
Rshi from the Sax team has thrown her Spear at them and they are going to throw it back.

Watching their ruthlessness on the entertainment point of view is okay - we do not agree with them, for bashing women etc. Buh It's some thing that they are showing, they may not show the punishment or until the end of the show because it leaves it for the audeince to also see what is right and wrong, through the same character for as long as possible. We may want punishment for some members of the Thakkur family aswell - buh cannot let go off the characters like Amma.
On the other hand we want Aman to be punished and Jai to be punished because their characters did not mean much to us. So maybe the Cv's can try and satisfy us by punishing these characters. But I doubt they will- because if they punish one wrong doer then they'd have to punish them all. Maybe that's why Aman got off lightly.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I just wanted to disect the program and the to famillies and give my POV.
Please share your's aswell.

Carisma

Please do not make this a bashing thread, it's purely for analysis and disection.

Edited by carisma2 - 09 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

desichorana9nakrishnabhavnab2011Mili27akku8910sanitha7abcd2Minnie.PristineSoulhussainramsoMitu_

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THANKS 4 UR POV I COULDNT AGREE WIV U  MORE
HOW DO PEOPLE EXPECT US TO LYK THE SAXENAS AN SAY THERE INICENT WHN THER NOT
THEY TO ME ARE EQUAL AS THE TAKKURS
AN WIV THE TAKKURS AT LEAST THEY DO IT OUT IN THE OPEN THEY AINT GOT ANYTHING TO HIDE
WHERE AS SAXENAS DO IT ALL UNDERCOVER (LOOK AT ADARSH)
ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN 4 UR POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie.

THANKS 4 UR POV I COULDNT AGREE WIV U  MORE
HOW DO PEOPLE EXPECT US TO LYK THE SAXENAS AN SAY THERE INICENT WHN THER NOT
THEY TO ME ARE EQUAL AS THE TAKKURS
AN WIV THE TAKKURS AT LEAST THEY DO IT OUT IN THE OPEN THEY AINT GOT ANYTHING TO HIDE
WHERE AS SAXENAS DO IT ALL UNDERCOVER (LOOK AT ADARSH)
ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN 4 UR POV
thanks minnie - u r a gem. Diamond. am glad u agreed. i thought i'll put it accross with pointers rather than just state what i thought.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
HOW CAN I NOT AGREE WIV U
WHT EVER U SAY IS TRUE
I CAN NEVA NOT AGREE WIV U LOL
AWWW IM A GEMDiamond NICEEE AN SHINE GEM 2 LOL
i thought i'll put it accross with pointers rather than just state what i thought. - U SHOULD PUT IT ACROSS
AFTER ALL UR UR NOT ARGUIN HERE UR JUST MAKIN A POINT
WETHER PEOPLE AGREE WIV U OR NOT THATS THERE PROBLEM DONT LET THAT STOP U 4RM DOIN WHT U WONT TO DO :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

HOW CAN I NOT AGREE WIV U
WHT EVER U SAY IS TRUE
I CAN NEVA NOT AGREE WIV U LOL
AWWW IM A GEMDiamond NICEEE AN SHINE GEM 2 LOL
i thought i'll put it accross with pointers rather than just state what i thought. - U SHOULD PUT IT ACROSS
AFTER ALL UR UR NOT ARGUIN HERE UR JUST MAKIN A POINT
WETHER PEOPLE AGREE WIV U OR NOT THATS THERE PROBLEM DONT LET THAT STOP U 4RM DOIN WHT U WONT TO DO :P
heheheh - i hope we have not scared u into believing us
S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Operation was sucessful Dr carisma especially the following two diseases were correctly diagnosed 
*Now some would state that due to Krish they were harrassed, Buh no - the trouble maker was Angaad, If not for Krish then Pratz and Arushi both would have been kidnapped and raped. Without Krish the situation would have been worse.
Krish fell in love, wanted to marry her, he was trying to woe her, so many guys do what he did, gifts, calls, letters, Buh it was Pratz getting scared ( more so after Dadi's reactions).*

*So please see for yourself - Is Saxena family all innocent - can they be classified a lot different then the Thakurs - The Thakurs are what they are openly and the Saxena's still believe they are good, buh Saxena's times have changed. The Adharsh's you tought ur children are long gone and old. Sax's name went down hill due to their childrens decisions and choices and their supposed clever minds. Buh the Sax's are at fault by letting their children make those choices in the first place. You are a human - maybe in most cases you should not have buried your head under the sand like an osttrich and dealt with situations head on like confronting Aman and his family about Aman- before the tamasha went to the mandap.*

hope the cvs clean up the mess and stitch the body back with sutures of sense so that it starts recovering and soon stand on its own feet without the crutches of  sensible foreign intervention. in this way everybody will enjoy the show without their minds working tirelessly to make them realize their mistakes.  
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
NOOO NO U HAVENT
IM JUTS EVEH SAYIN NEXT LEVEL THINGS
IGNORE ME  ROFL

carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I thoroughly enjoyed reading you thread. Keep it up!

carisma2

Go to top