Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~4~HEARTBEATS~ Unfinished- notepg 69 (Page 45)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
waiting...

Mishty.M.k Goldie
Mishty.M.k
Mishty.M.k

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
waiting
Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
me too waiting...
kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

updating at last.. :)
x
hey dear update soon waiting eagerly Wink
-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Waiting :)
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
HEARTBEAT

PART 22
its been long time.. over 1 year since i left this ff.. well i am back ... :D
and here it is...
so far ... we know maan and geet have 10 years difference.. so massive age gap.. the understanding will have a big problem...
along with now our MAAN and geet is engaged.. this is few days after there engagement :)

FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM

Maan stopped the car right infront of geets house. Was he becoming childish like her? Geet being geet, she wore her summer short and a thin layer of lose top. Which was blowing up every so often. Her white milky smooth stomach didn't go notice by anyone. Even the guard.

Maan stepped out and took his glass off. The guard instantly looked way. Petrified.

"what are you wearing?" that was his first question. Geet looked down with questioning eyes wondering what she have done wrong.

"summer cloths, like everyone were!" she confusingly looked everywhere. Wasn't her thought was he would like this type of thing. "I thought you would like this cloths as you can see my leg" she pulled her leg up in the air little, "and look even my dress blow up!" she innocently replied.

The guard at the background almost laughed out loud, but maans one glare was enough to shut him up.

Maan spines around, opening the passenger sit and pushing geet in. He could have killed her on the spot. The anger, Red eyes, red face, it was clearly visible.

"don't you like it?... I will take it off..." maan couldn't even say shutup on time. Geet took her top off. Lucky the glass wasn't see through.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GEET?"

"I... I thought you would like me in bikini..."
"WHAT?"
"ha... I read in 'NMM''
"WHAT?" maan couldn't understand this girl. Everything had limit, but her dimness always goes beyond limit. Now what is this NMM... And leave that, she is sitting almost naked in the car. His eyes went to the door... It wasn't lock. What if someone walks in! . Maan quickly pushed a button on the side to lock the door.

"ha- NMM... Naked man magazine. I think you should get NGM... It tells you how to please your future wife..." she crossed her arm and looked at the front. "just don't look at the naked girls. Ok..."

Maans eyes popped out. He couldn't come to conclusion what this girl is made out of? And what he exactly found in her? What quality does she have that even dadi gone blind.

Maan couldn't help him self as his eyes were just going over and over her expos curve and the bare leg. That's something to see in bedroom, not in a car! And top of it distraction.

Maan inhaled deep breath. The thought she watches NMM... And those naked man didn't give him a good expression, however he had this thought of putting his photo on it... So she won't see- any- other- men!... Maan closed his eyes. What was he thinking?

"can you put some cloths on!"
"per... Magazine told me not to listen to you..."
"geet- put some cloths on..."
"nahi- don't - does that mean my body don't impress you?"
"GEEt! You are 18 years old! Act like one.
"per that magazine have mentioned all men age between 29-30 like this style...
"GEET..."
She was really pushing maan to the limit.
"and they have this feeling that- like you did last night..." she quickly puts her hand on lips. Covering, remembering how his each muscle was teasing her soul.

Maan couldn't take it any longer. He supressed his hand on top of her, while another around her bare waist. Geets breathing became rapid instantly. She inhaled much air as possible. Feeling his body heat taking over her heart.

"chup... Bilkul chup!..." he surly wasn't going to take her anywhere now... Now ... Let's see. He gently rests her on the seat. Putting the seat belt on that went across her curve. He looked at them the. Looked at her. How he was glad there was no one to see them. Although he did take his chance to stroke back of his finger on the hard buds that started to become visible.

He drove to the farm house. The word NMM was buzzing through his brain.
"where are we?" geet questioned after almost 1 hour drive. A isolated farm house. Geet with fear looked at maan.
Lucky this house had no guards so she could freely walk naked! Half naked.
Maan opens the door, dropping his wallet and watch on the sofa, then spines around towards geet. He loosens his tie, and then looked at her with passions and anger.
"what did you say about NMM?"
Maan opens few top button. Not that this was the first time she will be seeing his wide open, broad light brown chest... It's the after effect, where she craves for more and more later.

"au... Naked men..."
Maan took off his shirt, slowly stepped forward to geet, while geet instead of stepping back she also started to step forward. Which confused maan. She wasn't scared.
As he took of his short and threw it across the room, his hand went to the zipper of his trouser, geets face light up like when a small girl found its favourite ice-cream...

Maan still continued. His little ego was making something he should not do... Show his future would be wife, how exactly something is done...
Maan took his boxer off, leaving him with only boxer, soon as his finger netly touched the elastic of the CK boxer geet excitedly shouts put,
"are you gn be naked for me?"

Maan snaps out of her charm. She was standing so close. Her hand on his chest, gently messaging, what was he thinking? This had to be out of his mind. He is lot like this. He is maan sing khurana. A grownup, 29 years old man. Way beyond mature then geet. What?

"oh-I- no-"
"you have no idea how much I was im..."
"chup.." maan instantly suppressed his hand against her lips...
"if you experience everything now what we will do in our sohagrath?... We are going swimming..."
Maan spines around, letting geet flow him... When she replied "be a expert..."

Maan couldn't believe his ear... This girl knows way to much compare to any 18 years old, and anyway who is he kidding? She goes through NMM... Now he defiantly know what to do when he steps in to the office. Take over NMM, and make only one copy, and that to for geet and with only one picture after there wedding night...

next- opps swimming...

now please do say how you liked this... :D

i will be so happy if you comment and tell me if you still want to read the next alll parts :D

xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 22 January 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 190 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26farhana1234thahuharikashiva25gaberroshni77mishtimskameerugeeta1803Holynalovelyninipriyanka55555SeemaMartinrvedgurtimanetnikitaagarwal06mariam.ahmed197Kashishangelneetugarg123juicybubblemandakini_marchaprajitamadrashafeeshiffathea_angely01leothelionmayukhasonuseeukrishna.fizza25asmi123sharbatvemto5armadPaingeltrendyfriendsavantika_singhblessednim-divya-Dana Mariekirannaryaniswetu.crazypulvi16thendral_111nazsij-Elfin-vij10mons_mbPoonamTYellowtullipsprathyusmilingsana.saba7maureen84rizwanaqsurbhijn106Dazlingdivyamamatha.Nihsondipika009priyankadwivediMyLuv_Maaneetsk_75anisa79Moon002mhz007lovepooarjuhi4gshrutimaneetarshMistiofMistzam_sweet_parishivangi783kptlanshimanshikamiyaQueenbeePallavisummikhanPoojaShethOblivion007zoha25micky11mishtibHADmishtipingu.tingu-eiya-Lola13Srabon_DharasiroililyHina.khanxxxstar_777m-g19SweetestParisaropinkybedineha512ambili12397531supernasahuinsight555allibrnats0101randhir_ki_dolljeyanthi123AmbibambyninavineethuMGNav2010untamedtigresssheetalvasaanjalisen85kareena32dreamy4everAnu_RIqbal Neha1shristi1Anu-Ananyasindu_gurtiBadGirlKissDoracakeblueopalPaintedSky_nandy_sanu3108ambbihasmallvillesweet cherry--Saavi--ExpectoPatronumBye_Bye_ifmeettumaaneet5awesomepoojanehakapoor7paponecon-Veritaserum-soni4evakrati5-memorable-RaDMG25rupzloveumaaneetmaahiZohamaaneetNeejuTeamMcSwarekimpoojavermasanum23sanghita0000keenu_kkmandy15yoga23priyapreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGlove2_somakkiddooLittle_Mermaid.---nishu----Mishu-jasraj123Remya_PillaiTyronahtani88HansaNmandymoreCrazzyBusyanuandavipreethikooliiodivareenaswetha10maanmeet1kawaii_geetShalve--aarthi--rsroopalisona-raiAsh1991--Ratna---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilliabinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumastamanna1391_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesytodayzstarInfinity.Donnaaspvd

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
LOLROFL
Omg NMMROFL
You must be kidding me fireROFL
I am so glad you are back this remind me of olden days
You are too good.
HahaROFL
ROFL ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 22 January 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtiMyAnGeLpinkybedi

pinkybedi Goldie
pinkybedi
pinkybedi

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey dear,
Thanks for taking care of ur forgotten FF...
It was a nice updte ...
Wait for the next...give us long., fast n pasionate one...
If you have lost touch then show time leap n wind up the story in few updates...but one request don leave it midway hanging for long...
Pls don mind just a suggestion being a keen reader... Tke care

DancingPartyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by pinkybedi - 22 January 2012 at 3:12pm

Go to top