Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~4~HEARTBEATS~ Unfinished- notepg 69 (Page 29)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

shall i update???

nek kamme der kis baat ki  LOL............ofcouse
LOL
this one is bit cheeky':D not to much' only few line. lol
xx

dont care.........we r getting update thts all........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

AMAZING as always (:

I m happy that they are engaged. I just want geet to go back to london after her engagement with maan and then she studies hard over there, gets a degreee and also she will be alot more mature when she comes back. and then they can get married.

Because I think Geet is too young  to do anything (: and maan is right...she needs too learns how to handle maan and his family. She needs to mature enough. and maybe you should do 3 to 4 years leap and geet coming back..and then maan sees a BIG change in her..and then they get married..we could see intense & passionate scenes after she comes back and she would be ready for that too & also a lot more mature! :D update soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmisalvadikomlikaFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

HEARTBEATS

part 21...

By the time maan and geet were back to the mansion... Everyone left. Maan have told everyone that he will drop geet...
Geet blushed seeing maan holding her hand. Both sat in the car. She had no intention to leave maan she Just wanted to stay with him... Maan started to drive...
Geet was still blushing. She couldn't control her self. She could still feel maans tongue in her mouth. She wanted to feel more. There was differently something special.
Geet- what you been doing all this time?
Maan- work...
Geet- umm... Anything els?
Maan- no... Not really...
Geet- umm...
Maan- why?
Geet (I want to here that you have missed me!!!!! But I doubt you will say that.)
Maan- why?
Geet- no! Nothing serious... I just wanted to break the silence.
Maan smiles.
Geet- so... Umm... What you have been doing at work?
Maan- umm... Well... I don't think you will understand anything. Precise you might find it boring.
Geet (not boring then you... Except the hot kiss.... Which was unexpected!! I thought you might give me a little peck)
Maan- hmm...
Geet- yes...
Maan- did you say something?
Geet- nop! Not at all.
Maan looks at her curiously... She was in deep thought again.
Maan- Geet...
Geet- ha...,
Maan- you are back home.
Geet- oh! Oh yes...
Maan- I will see you soon...
Geet nodes... She really wanted to kiss him again but... This dust danav probably say... Just one for the day.
Geet gets out. Frustrated. Maan smiles and walks out. Soon as she was about to disspear maan holds her by waist...
Geet looks at him. Surprised. MR dust danav is becoming bold.
Maan- umm....
Geet- do you have another gift for me? She smirks...
Maan- don't you have one for me?
Geet- umm...
Maan- yea....
Geet- well close your eyes... Geet slowly puts her hand round his neck... Maan started to shiver.... Her single touch wakes his desire up....
Maan- well...
Geet- what gift do you want?
Maan smirks- what's in your mind?
Geet didn't say anything... Maans eyes was close.... He was still holding her... Just wondering... What she is up to. Then suddenly he could feel her lips on his... Brushing ever so gently...
Maan opens his eyes... He smiles and opens his mouth to let her enter... She comes more close and kisse him with more passion... It was a new experience for both. Loving each moment...

After hours they broke up from there wet kiss... Maan was leaning against the at while geet on him... Geet managed to make some space between his leg and staied there... While maan had no intention to push her way... He liked the feeling, and had no intention to control it to night... Geet slowly pulls way... Still Nibiling on one another lips... Maan takes a tissue out he wipes her face first then with the same one his.... Geet blush... Seeing there boldness. Both didn't say a word except staring at one another... Geet oldies with his button for a minute... While maan with her hair... She spines round and relaxes on Maan. Maan hugs her tight...
Maan- I will pick you up 2moro afternoon.
Geet- promise...
Maan- pakka...

Both couldn't sleep at night except thinking about one another... It was a long night and slow... Geet gets frustrated and calls him...

Maan smiles because he was about to do the same...
Maan- bolo....
Geet- I can't sleep....
Maan- hmm...
Geet- I can't stop thinking about you...
Maan- aur....
Geet- aur?
Maan- air Kuch nahi hota?
Geet- ha...
Maan- what is that?
Geet- umm.... You have to be here to know...
Maan- that's not possible...
Geet- per ku?
Maan- umm...
Geet- can I come round yours?
Maan- no...
Geet- ku....
Maan- because I am round yours....
Geet jumps up from her bed... Looks round but there was no one...
Geet- liars...
maan- mure kar to Dekho....
Geet turns round and she finds maan sitting on her bed... Geet was shocked... Geet cuts the call at the Same time as maan... She hugs him tight. Almost nailing him to the bed.
Geet- how did you come in?
Maan- Ridzy opens the door...
Geet- what if someone sees you...
Maan- I have locked the door....
Geet smirks and rests her self on top of him.
Maan was still on his PJ... While Geet on her short and a thin vest... Everything was see through.... She had no bra on....
Maan looked at her and graves her close... As she rested on him her half breast popped out... Maan couldn't help him self not to look... His hardening was already forming... Geet could feel it on hers..... She was loosing it.... She slowly moved up... So her chest was near his face.... She sits on his private place while maan strokes down his hand slowly to her n**** stroking ever so gently... Geet moans.... She comes Bc to his lips and bites it gently.... Maan could feel everything was about to get wet...
Maan softly whispers- I should go...
Geet- no.... She snaps... She takes his hand and takes it to her thigh... Letting him feel her true self.... Maan squeezes her down more to him.... Then in one jerk- Maan tells her to stop.... Otherwise there SR will happen tonight....
Maan gives her few wet kiss before disappearing....
Geet blushes... She quickly looks at her self in the mirror... The places he have touches... It's like every part of her body coming alive with his touch....

Next day...

Maan picks geet up... He started to spend more time with her... It's like he himself can't stay way…

hay you all… :D how is everything.. i am deciding to end this soon… this heartbeat have the same concept as the first one… i am loosing intrest to type… i rather write another lovy dovy one… with no turn and twist but with new concept… idk what u guys want… if u lot want me to finish this i can give a good ending…. like wright 6-7 more parts… there wedding.. there sr and stuff… pls do say… bcs other wise it will be slow updates again… i am loosing intrest on this… Unhappy sorry 

xxxxx

love keyama

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10mohiniiharikashiva25psruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetsheffswtpoosan1989Holynaswati2011cukishSeemaMartinKashishangelneetugarg123aprajitamadracousewwbpinkyLAXMI005zazoy12fizza25payal956lethasanthoshasmi123mukadam12345678Paingelmaaneet93samirah_amjadTinkJiamans22Dana MarieMaansMishtilove_lavnyabhakbhartifanannie03taanniSemarnkAyesha_MSKnonabebumons_mbriyaanu87vij10cyberprincesszebronicsixiaamaureen84soniaz121pinku33lovepooKashish9687shruthiruchssaropinkybediAzmiiHADmishtisiroililyManpreetmanncool_gal17dimpzzRohini20salmankhanrulzmaansi007shivangi783myedward12am_sweet_parimaaneetkimeetm-g19sanjuleeTishuucherieLoverdoosheekalodyjennifer1993kptlanshimanshimaanmishtiteri_susantrishapbd670816Cythereastarasdfputhdreamy4everheermeherbluedreamz953cyum321crazy_swetaJayaRninavi-shamima--wild-gangesegb286pearl--ANGEL--jssoodnats0101anmirzarandhir_ki_dolljeyanthi123MahimaanTanuDDianmaaneetmaahiNeejusimi91TinkerBellamaaneet5ambeernpaponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-mrk-1ambbihaDoracakebasicquestion118myprideKrishnaluv94blueopalPaintedSkyajenn--Saavi--punjabi.princessweet cherryksasianjucoolkomlikasmallvillecharmed onesjanu_2006-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliiomitzi11maaniqrahinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--preethiaAsh1991Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.Remya_PillaiTyrolove2_somaimpoojavermasanghita0000sanum23-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.dumasnotfadedawayspvdJunglebee

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
1ST TO COMMENT: Party Party Party PartyParty

Mann becoming bold day by dayShocked..........geet ki sangat ka asar haiWink...........about ending Heartbeat 2 Cry Cry....eventhough i love this FF..........it wont be interesting if writer herself lose interest typing IT........ so i think u should end this n start new FF........with totally new concept or personally continue meant to be 2( geet left mann on wedding night....mann love sameera....dadi plyaing cupid).... if u want to..... U KNOW THAT WE LOVE ALL U WRITING SO WHATEVER U DECIDE.......WE WILL TAKE IT....W/O ANY COMPLAINS.......PAKA PROMISE
Embarrassed

Edited by komlika - 12 January 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123FireSafireFireemitzi11

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

AMAZING as always (:

I m happy that they are engaged. I just want geet to go back to london after her engagement with maan and then she studies hard over there, gets a degreee and also she will be alot more mature when she comes back. and then they can get married.

Because I think Geet is too young  to do anything (: and maan is right...she needs too learns how to handle maan and his family. She needs to mature enough. and maybe you should do 3 to 4 years leap and geet coming back..and then maan sees a BIG change in her..and then they get married..we could see intense & passionate scenes after she comes back and she would be ready for that too & also a lot more mature! :D update soon!

thats really good hun.. yea i was thinking about lep.. she is toooo young… and maan will only hurt her more if he caries on like this…LOL
anyway do suggest what u lot want…
xxxxxx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlodysweet cherrykomlikakooliionotfadedaway

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
2nd res right after priya Smile
#

oy hoy oy hoy

Maan ki himmat bad rahi hai wah re wah.....likin it - no no loving it!!!!!

hahahahaahaha when Geet was losing control(as was Maan) the only thing I could think of was...................................her reaction to Meera and DevROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh dear!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

ooooooooooo Maan's like totally love sick now!!!!!
hahaha it's amazing what distance and time does to loversEmbarrassed

oooooooo so u wanna end this haan.........welll As Priya said......We all love it but if you dont see the spark - it would be better if you ended it with full dignity, pride and class (ermmmmm don't ask....I dono where those words came fromWink)

sooo yhh..................ermmm oooo new concept - oh yeah........liking the sound of it alreadyStar

Edited by Tishuu - 12 January 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikakrati5mitzi11TyroFireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Loved da update
It was amazing
Plzzzz update da other ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree