Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved it bbz
Its better if u end it with good ending rather then draging it with no interest of urs
Will just luv anything u do :)
Luv ya
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovd ur update. I cnt tel whethr to end ths or not as i like ur ths ff n leap wil b good, bt i would b very glad if u start a nw ff wit shower updates, m greedy na ha! ha! ha!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the hot update keyama😳😳😳😳😳😳
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally maan is not holding up his feelings and spending time with her i hope they both understand each other more on emotional terms............lovely update

mmmm.......abt ending this ff....well if u r losing interest then i think its better to finish it and start up with a new one with diff concept...............eagerly waiting for freq updates..........and the new ff
Edited by preethia - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
hey there Kemya luved this why dont you start the one I am alwyas yours that was something different right I actually like it where geet got another job and she wanted to quit KC

It will be nice if we can build that story
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear

awesome part dear
even though i love this ff
i am eagerly waiting for ur new one
so u can end it soon
plz add me to ur pm list

love
Nidhi
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ur updates are really lovely..
i love each of the update.. they are unqiue
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
i think it will be gud 2 end if the writer is not intererested, but will miss this ff.
i think its best 2 strt new ff which ur interested in.
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. it was romantic and hot. so finbally maan is coming to geet and expressing his feelings. thts good.
it is always a pleasure to read ur story, but if u urself is losing inteerst in this fic and want to end it in 6-7 parts, thn I would suggest u to do tht. but u have to start a new fic after ending this and update tht one also regularly. u know ur fics are just very good. so continue soon this fic and write which ever story u think is interesting to u, coz am sure tht will be interesting to us as well.
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey as much i love this ff but if u r losing interest then i won't mind u ending with good ending rather then just hanging in the middle i would like to thank u for the good story and hope u will come up with new ff soon. so good luck and thanx again keep up the good work Edited by skjgmd - 13 years ago