Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~4~HEARTBEATS~ Unfinished- notepg 69 (Page 20)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

sorry didn't pm anyone yesterday' one more update coming up'
xx

n\waiting............,nd plz update animosity nd intezaar too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
superb update...Maan is defo falling for Geet...he is just confused..hope
staying away from Geet clears all his doubts .....
continue soon

FireSafireFiree

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
hey waitingggg
will geet come to know abt the talk of teir wedding
quite interesting

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

***HEARTBEATS***

PART 20

Geet sat there confused... She started to cry... Went home instantly...
Geet- dad I need to go back London!
Dad- why beta?
Geet- I just do...
Dad- but you must have a reason...
Geet- collage have rang me... I need to attend some classes.
Dad- per....
Bazaz- it's alright beta... Wedding is still a week way. She will be back on time....
Geets dad nodes....

After 3 days....
Maan came back... He was extremely tirade... Right after camp he had to leave for USA...
He decides to take the next day off and decides to see Geet. He wasn't those typical bf who had to see his GF every single day... He was so busy that he hardly had time to think about Geet...
Maan tries to call Geet... She kept cutting the call.
She calls Merras home number then hangs up... Realizing no one knows anything... Maan couldn't think why she was cutting her call... He decides to wait until evening when everyone will be here... He can talk to her then...

Evening...
One by one all the gust walks in... No geet anywhere. She was no where to be seen. Maan really wonders where is she...

London...
Geet sat on her bed extremely annoyed... 4 days have passed no call... Nothing... Does he even know how my days have went without him...

India...

Maan decided to ask Ridzy...
Maan- where is Geet?
Ridzy- oh! Umm... She went to London...
Maan- oh! So sudden...
Ridzy- yes... Her collage called Apparently...
Maan- oh... But why she cutting my call...
Ridzy- oh yea... She was telling me before she left...
Maan- what....
Ridzy- she thinks you don't like her & it's best to keep way. She doesn't want any relationship with you.
Maan stood there bit confused... Geet and her childish behavior.
Maan- only think I have told her is that our relationship needs time and understanding!
Ridzy- yea... But she doesn't understand that... Does she? You see you are not like her typical BF!... She wants someone who will be with her 24 hours... And being way for whole 3 days... Oh god now 4... She is defiantly off you. I have a doubt she likes you...
Maan felt angry but upset at the same time... Of course Geet doesn't have the understanding of a relationship yet. But because he was way for 3 days she left.
Maan didn't ask her anything or tried to call Geet after that... He simply waited for her to return before the wedding... Just to see her once then they are completely done with this childish game.

London
Geet didn't even go to collage... She simply laid on her bed. Didn't want to go back India at all...
Meera calls... Asking her to be back within two days....

After 2 days..... It's Merras wedding.... Geet just have arrived. She was so sleepy & didn't want to see maan at all. Only she knows how her week went. Geet gets ready in her red suit. She looked stunning as usual except really sleepy and tirade. Geet and Ridzy slowly walks down with Merra... She looked stunning. Beautiful. Everyone could see where devs eyes was tonight... Merra blushed...
As the wedding ceremony tool place... Everyone started to through flowers at the newly we'd couple... Geet stood at the corner... Lonely upset... She didn't even realize maan was right behind her... As she turned round to get some more flowers from the plate she bumps in to maan...
Maan gives her a look...
Geet avoids him and walks way giving him a angry glare...
Maan flows her...
Geet walks to her room...
Geet- why are you flowing me?
Maan- you are the one who was always behind me... Now why you running way...
Geet- what's the point... When that person have no interest in me.
Maan- how do you know?
Geet- your behavior tell me....
Maan- and what exactly was my behavior?
Geet kept quit...
Maan- Geet! We were only dating for less then 3 days! What do you expect me to do? Stay with you 24 hours? Our relationship is not that deep or I have any strong feelings for you... It's just building up now... There are nothing serious between us...
Geet looked at him in shock...
Maan- you need to grow up... This is not an usual relationship Geet... You have to understand me and I have to understand you. We have 10 years of age gap. Understanding is the main key. Just because I dint call you for 3 days it doesn't mean I haven't missed you.
Geet caught his last few words... He did miss her...
Geet- you really missed me?
Maan roles his eyes out all the words only few words that sank in her head was I missed her!
Maan- maybe this relationship will not work at all...
Geet looked at him in questing eyes- why don't you express your self? I get so confused with your behavior...
Maan was about to leave when Geet hugs him from the back.... Maan closes his eyes and closes the door again... He spines round.... Maan hugs her this time... Geet rests her self in his strong arm....
Maan went thoughtless.
Maan- not everything is explainable... You have to understand me...
Geet nodes with teary eyes...
Maan was defiantly sure she wasn't ready for this relationship at all...
Both stay in one another embrace for while before disappearing downstair...

The wedding was over and It was time for Geet to leave as well... Maan have spoken to geets dad that he is willing to wait for geet... She need to be mature enough to understand him and my family...
Maan came to the airport to say last good by before she meets him again in summer holiday... When there wedding day will be fixed...
Geet hugs maan and maan kisses her forehead....

In car back to khurana mansion...
Dadi- we could have saulted out the engagement... Why didn't you let us?
Maan- she is not ready for it...
Dadi- I hope you call her... Other wise she will be mad like before...
Maan nodes....

It's been 5 months since geet left India... Spoke to Maan now and then... But every time he calls... She felt like he was forcing him self... Making Geet realize maybe she was pushing her self in to him... Geet hangs up soon as possible... Maybe he doesn't love her other wise he would have at least come once and see her... It's just her illusion....

Geet- dad...
Dad- what happen?
Geet- I don't think maan likes me...
Dad- why are you saying that?
Geet- when he calls me I fell like he is forcing him self...
Dad- that's not true...
Geet- I feel like that... Why don't you break the engagement that will be taking place next month... Delay it a year more...
Dad was a bit surprised...
Dad- why beta?
Geet- it will give me more time to think through... I am sure he doesn't like me...
Dad- but you like him don't you...
Geet- ha... Per... He never gives me the attention I need...
Dad- Geet... Grow up... That's how a adults behave.
Geet walked way...
Dad- i will delay the engagement if you want...
Geet nodes....

Maan was ok with it but savetri devi wasn't... Maan wasn't in hurry of marriage which worried mr Handa... Was Geet right... Mr Handa was on his way to India and wanted talk to maan which he agreed happily...

Sasusank- maan beta... I really don't know if you love my daughter or not but if you don't is best to let us know... I don't want her to be in illusion. 24 hours she thinks about you... Atl east if you tell her now...
Maan- it's not like that... I am just busy...
Some reason mr Handa wasn't convinced with those word. Maan noticed...
Maan- trust me.
Mr Handa- I do... But Geet is too young and innocent. I am not sure she will be able to keep up with your complicated life.
Maan understood what exactly mr Handa meant.
Maan- only reason I don't want to call Because of understanding... She needs time and our relationship needs time. She is too young.
Mr Handa was happy with that answers...
Mr Handa- she always gets the wrong impression...
Maan smiles- nothing new.
Mr Handa- maybe you should express your self to her...
Maan smiles...

After 3 months... The engagement took place... Geet was happy after her dad consoled her... She is 18 now... Maan soon to be 27...

After the engagement both goes for a long walk...
Maan- umm...
Geet- oh...
Both kept walking along the big garden...
Maan- how was your study...
Geet- good...
Maan- was everything alright...
Geet- yes...
Maan- you happy with this na...
Geet nodes...
Maan- why are you so quit?
Geet- you make the situation so akwarrds...
Maan- hmm...
Geet- you hardly ever talk to me... Then I fell like you don't like me talking.
Maan smiles...- that's not true.
Geet looks way... And starts to walk towards the mansion again... When maan holds her by hand... And brings her close...
Geet- ka hua?
Maan- you looking beautiful today...
Geet blush...
Maan- I have a present for you.
Geet gets exited and looks at his hand where in travels to his pocket... He takes out a small box...
Geet- what is it?
Maan- do you want me to put it on?
Geet nodes not realizing what is it...
He takes the waist charm bracelet out...
Geet was mesmerized with the beauty... It was a diamond rare waist charm...
Maan- you still want me to put it on...
Geet nodes...
Geet blushes... She was wearing a pink lehenga... She slowly removes the cundri.... Maan looks at her bare stomach... She had a perfect figure... Beautiful he thought... He gently strokes her stomach... Sending chill down geets body.... Maan comes close... As puts the charm bracelet on.... his lips was eager to taste her.... Today was the best day... There engagement day... And he does. He slowly brings his lips and kisses her passionately....
Geets dupata was on the floor. His hand travels to her bare back. Stroking it gently while maan takes her lips in his mouth. Nibbling...
Geet was taken back with his boldness. She didn't complain. She really wanted this kiss. Geet puts her hand round his neck and brings him closer. Maan could feel her curve pushing against his chest and hardening already forming. Maan couldn't stop nibbling as his face fixed from one place to another. It was a best kiss ever. There tongue plaid along in there mouth... While maan started to become bit wild. His hand traveled to her skirt. Trying to put his hand through. Wanted to feel her below... Maan realized what he was doing.... He frees her slowly. Geet eyes was still close. Breathing hard. He strokes her cheek gently... And places a kiss on her forehead.
Geet- hugs him tight... I love you.
Maan smiles and holds her tighter. For the first time they clearly expressed there feeling.

next- naughty maan & geet' :D

hay you all' i hope u liked this big leap' sorry yar' ok now i am gn slow down. lol wedding is far way' there love will blossom in next 10-20 maybe more parts :D

xxxxx

pls pls pls lv me some comments and ty for all the lovely one

xxxxxx and the LIKE BUTTON

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 January 2011 at 5:26am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahumohiniiharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsheffmishtimsksan1989HolynacukishSeemaMartinaprajitamadraneetugarg123mariam.ahmed197kasturi11LAXMI005zazoy12gagsykrishna.payal956fizza25mukadam12345678asmi123wifey90Paingelmaaneet93choudhary.asaragullakshmisalvadiavantika_singhMaansMishtilove_lavnyataanniSemarnkkirannaryaniAyesha_MSKnonabebubhakbhartifanneetiporwalmamon.moonpulvi16hemvbhansasmazebronicsnisha_bhcyberprincessriyaanu87vij10Yellowtullipsbono_jostnamaaneetfan123sana.saba7avemperfectflirt8shruthiruchssoniaz121lovepooKashish9687MistiofMistzyadanulodyjennifer1993doosheekakptlanshimanshiaksndhrashteemaanmishtiixraytrishapmishtibimaasthaHADmishtisanjuleemyedward12m-g19Lakshmi86salmankhanrulzshivangi783cherieLovermuskaan...dimpzzpreetymaaneetsaroAzmiisuba2011jssoodnats0101anmirzarandhir_ki_dolljeyanthi123-shamima-cyum321BadGirlKissmaanujaanu-wild-9staroneserialsRocks.Dharaninavi286pearlgangesegbstorytellermCytherearituka7Iqbal Neha1bluedreamz953dreamy4everputhajenn--Saavi--PaintedSkysmallvillekomlikapunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolksasipaponeconDilsay-Veritaserum-basicquestion118myprideramaheshwajiha-1blueopalDoracakemrk-1ambbihamaaneet5simi91Tyrolove2_somaimpoojavermasanghita0000sanum23sona-raiShalveKreyaArshiLoveryoga23priyaSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiocharmed onesshah10--aarthi----Ratna--maanseersroopaliMrs.ZSK-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak._BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Krishna_Sourav

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

tat was truly amazing................

loved it!!!!!!!!!!

first kiss.....,tat was full of passion

wonder wen maan will tell those 3 words 

Edited by dia_ditz - 11 January 2011 at 5:34am

FireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Ahem Ahem what an update....
Maan n Geet are engaged now...yippie I am so happy..
loved the endingBlushingBlushing
continue soon

FireSafireFiree

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
great update
maan and geet engaged
first best kissBlushing
abt precapBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing