Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~4~HEARTBEATS~ Unfinished- notepg 69 (Page 12)

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Oh yea u r Bc with updates
Xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
waiting.........

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
5-10 more min… this colour coding taking timeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Azmiikomlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

5-10 more min' this colour coding taking timeWink

waiting.......LOL

FireSafireFiree

Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Waiting :)

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

5-10 more min… this colour coding taking timeWink
will be waiting.......
nd plz update Intezaar too,its been a week i thk......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AzmiiFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

***HEARTBEATS***

part 19

Camping site... 4th day...

Geet gets up... yon. Maan and Dev had to put all the separate camp together in a big one with few curtains..... It was raining... Dark gloomy day. Perfect for romance.
The sky was pitch black. Luckily they had battery micro wave... Something warm at-least. Everyone was under the same tent. Geet staid in her sleeping bag...circled round the electric radiator...
Merra- this is just prefect...
Dev- at-least we are dry and warm.
Merra- that's thanks to maan. You were planning to get us killed.
Maan came and sat next to geet... Geet moved from ridzys shoulder to maan. Not resting completely as everyone was there... Everyone was lost in there own little thing... Carless what maan and Geet was up to. Everyone had a big blanket over the sleeping bag. It was bit chilly...
Maan and geet were at the corner... There view was clear but blocked by few luggage and a big curtain... Only person who could see them was Ridzy but she looked other way playing cards with Armaan and Vicky... Leaving the love buds alone....
They could here the heavy rain on the tent. Luckily the top was strong plastic... But it made hell of a noise...
Geet slowly holds maans hand under the spread... While there feet started to play footsie....
Maans simple touch was driving Geet insane... She wondered how her touch effected him...
Maans hand unwillingly travels round her back to her waist. He could feel he waist charm... He strokes it gently. Tickling geets senses... She cuddles up more close to him... Resting her self on his chest...
There bare feet plaid along with there own mind... Geet completely forgot about her game which she was playing...
Merra and Dev went to the car to do something... Geet knew well what for... She knew they won't be coming back in an hour or 2... And other three lost in the game. Geet have gave them all her psp... Nintendo... Even the wii... Runes by battery....
After few minutes Maan and Geet were completely free...
Maan removes few of geets curl which was blocking his view... Geet was loosing her self... Her leg travels between him... While her hand played with his...
Both could feel the warmth of one another... It was special... Something Geet have never experienced before.
Maan looks at her... He wanted to kiss her madly... But he had his limit... Maan could already feel his private part hardening and when she accidentally touched it... It send chill down both of there body... Geet moves in further... She gently kisses his cheat... Maan didn't protest... There was no one who could see them... But he jerked Geet... To bring her back in to the reality... Geet blushes... She started to get hot flash.... She sits up instantly...
Geet was wearing her vest and shorts... She quickly grabs her hoddy and puts it on and walks towards the 3 of them who was playing car race now. The telly was big enough... Geet cks the better time still have 3 days worth of charge left....
Maan sits at the back and Geet joins...
Geet- do you want to play?
Maan nodes for a no...
Geet- umm...
Maan- Kuch kahina hi?
Geet- no...
Maan- you are never this quit... What's wrong?
Geet- i don't know... Dis wedding is in few days and I am leaving the next day. Max I am here is a week.
Maan- so....
Geet- so? Won't you GN miss me?
Maan- umm...
Geet gets annoyed...
Geet- you... Urg...
Geet moves few place fowarde stealing armaans control & looks back at maan with an angry glare...
Maan smiles... Everyone was so lost that no one even realized when Maan hugged Geet from the back and in no time she was on his lap...
Geet smiles feeling the tickle on her body again...
Maan- what if I say i won't let you go...
Geet- I like that...
Maan- hmm... But you have to.
Geet- I don't want to...
Maan- but...
Geet- what but?
Ridzy suddenly shouts... "what's wrong with you Geet? You are loosing..."
Geet smirks- yes... I am loosing... She gave maan a naughty look.... Maan smiles and leaves her to play...

The whole day went by playing and maan and geets sweet romance...

Its 2am...
Geet somehow cuddled up in maans arm who was sleeping next to her. Vicky slept between Ridzy and Armaan... Some weird noise woke Geet up... It was still raining. Not heavy as the day... But the noise woke her up... She gets up... Finds no Merra and Dev. Geet quickly puts her boots on and walks out...
Geets eyes widens... What exactly Merra and Dev were doing in the car... Cars window were all steamed up... Geet picks then suddenly two hands hits the window... Geet shrikes... She was about to scream when someone holds her mouth....
Geet looks at the hand... Knew well it's maan... Maan quickly takes he in the camp...
Geet- what the hell they are doing?
Maan- umm...
Geet- why don't you stop them! They are not married yet...
Maan rubbed his head... Even he had no clue they were up to this... And it's too late.
Maan- I think it's too late.
Geet- maan!
Maan- let's go...
Both waits for them to come back...
Merra stood there frozen soon as Dev bumps in to her... Trying to put some button back on. Maan stood there with crossed arm...
Merra looked at Geet who was sitting on her sleeping bag with crossed leg and arm... Shaking her head... Shame on you.
Maan- we will talk 2 Moro... Sleep now.
Merra was still red... She was so embarrassed...
Geet went back to sleep.... There wedding was few days way. Couldn't she wait Geet thought.
She looks at maan. His eyes were close... Facing toward the celling.
She blushed even by looking at him... She wonders how she will stay without looking at him... Does he even have any strong feeling for her....

Next day...

Merra And Dev didn't utter a word about last night... Maan decided they had enough of this camping and it's time to go back. Dev and Merra didn't utter a single word. They knew well this is the angry maan sing khurana.
Drive back home was silent... No one spoke. Geet cursed Merra and Dev for ruining her camping. She could have staid with maan few more days.

Maan- what's wrong?
Geet- nothing!
Maan- are you upset that you couldn't finish the camping?
Geet nodes...
Maan- next time we will. Now we have to go. It's urgent.
Geet nodes again.
Maan kept looking at her now and then... This camping have given there relationship a complete new name. It was surprising that MSK him self could fall for her. Maan wasn't sure if this was still right... She was too young. The way she was getting angry... Will she be able to stay way from me.
Maan was in deep thought. Nothing is right at the moment. She needs to stay way from me... I will only distract her in everything.
Maan stops the car outside of a restaurant...
Maan- what you three want to eat?
Geet- umm... Whats there to eat?
Maan knew how choosy she is... He decided to take her in...
Armaan- anything...
Vicky- chicken brainy bro...
Maan- ok... Geet come with me...
Geet nodes and gets off...

Geet looks at the menus for 10- 20 minutes....
Geet- are we eating in the car?
Maan nodes...
Geet- ok... I want something dry...
Maan started to become restless...
Maan- Geet hurry up...
Geet- don't... Otherwise I won't choose anything to eat.
Maan roles his eyes...

After 40 minutes both walks out...
Vicky- god bro! How long does it take you to choose food...
Maan- shut up.
Vicky makes a face and maan gives him his briyani...

Both car was back at midnight... Maan dropped Armaan first then Geet... She was hesitating to leave... Vicky was lost in geets games... He didn't give a dam care....
Maan gets off and picks geets luggage up and walks towards the Handa house...
Geet- am I not going to see you again?
Maan- hmm....
Geet- you hardly talk...
Maan- I will be really busy again from 2moro... I will see you round.
Geet nodes sadly... Thinking one of the odd BF she have...
Maan smiles and leaves her by the gate...
Geet- he didn't even give me a good by kiss... Dust danav...

Geet walks in the house... Shocked to see her dad... She runs up and hugs him tight.
Sasunk- kasi hi Meri baci?
Geet- pappa what a surprise...
Sas- how was the camping?
Geet- great...
Merra walks in...

Next day...
Geet and Ridzy went round khurana mansion during the evening to help with all the wedding details...
Geet wore a green slware kamiz... She looked like a fairy... Beautiful... Dadima was mesmerized when she seen her future bhu...
Geet wonders round looking for maan.... Then eventually decided to ask Dadima...
Geet- Dadima... Au maan kha hi?
Dadi- bolo math beta... He had to attend a urgent business meeting USA. He left last night.
Geet was shocked... Just left like this... What? Not even saying a single word....
Geet stated to get angry... It was clearly visible on her face...
Dadima- is everything alright beta?
Geet- ha Dadima...
Geet walks off in strop...

All day she was waiting for his one call... And him... Seems like he doesn't even care. If he didn't like me... He could have told me easily... I would have staid way from him... But increasing my feeling like this and next moment just leaving me! Not even informing... Urg...

Geet sat there eating nuts... Really angry... Taking all her anger out on the poor nuts...
Ridzy- what happen?
Geet- dust danav!
Ridzy- who?
Geet- maan Aur kaun...
Ridzy- hmm...
Geet- if he dosn't like me why can't he tell me that... Always keeps me under illusion...
Ridzy- why what happen?
Geet- he left for USA yesterday
Ridzy- owo...
Geet- he didn't even bothered to mentioned to me... When I leave I won't even say... Just leave. Not even going to call.
Ridzy- stop over acting... Does he even like you?
Geet sat there confused…

hay you all… :D hope u liking our little possessive geet… hehe… geet goes to london next Shocked what will our maan do when he is bc… bechara… :D

LOVEd all the comments ty so much u all for all the love and support… it motivates me alot to type…. pls pls pls lv me some more and the LIKE BUTTON

xxx

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahuharikashiva25psruthigaberinlwgeetgeniusbmsan1989cukishSeemaMartinnikitaagarwal06mariam.ahmed197neetugarg123kasturi11gagsykrishna.payal956fizza25ameena_snehaasmi123annie03taanniMaansMishtiAyesha_MSKmamon.moonalu5123KavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanneetiporwalavantika_singhmaaneet93choudhary.alakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTIpulvi16hemvbprizahansasmazebronicsvij10bono_jostnariyaanu87maaneetfan123perfectflirt8Kashish9687pinku33shruthiruchsMistiofMistzyadanudoosheekaRohini20cherieLoverjennifer1993TishuukptlanshimanshitrishapmaanmishtidhrashteeAzmiimishtibHADmishtisanjuleem-g19myedward12Lakshmi86cool_gal17shivangi783dimpzzpreetymaaneetsaronats0101anmirzarandhir_ki_dolljeyanthi123-shamima-amzu32maanujaanu-wild-SimplyAparajitaninaviJayaR9staroneserialsRocks.Dharagangesegb286pearl--ANGEL--jssoodstarasdfytanujarituka7Iqbal Neha1cyum321crazy_swetaBadGirlKissputhdreamy4everheermeher--Saavi--ajennPaintedSkyblueopalsmallvillekomlikaksasipunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolmaaneet5paponecon-Veritaserum-basicquestion118myprideramaheshkrati5Krishnaluv94wajiha-1mrk-1Water.luv_DDVintagepeachambbihaMahimaansanghita00006n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sanum23ShalvepreethiaKreyaArshiLoveryoga23priyaSabmeratu.Tyrolove2_soma-afsha-mitzi11kooliiocharmed onesjanu_2006sona-raiAsh1991--aarthi--shah10rsroopalihinal_maaneetkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Krishna_Sourav

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey nice update

FireSafireFiree

Go to top