Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani & Vidya on KWK video links (Page 6)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Aditya chopra.. and his ex have been quite a recluse.. this is the only video.. where you can see adi chopra.. there is no other video of his that exists..

He can be seen at 4:13 onwards.. i wonder if he will ever come out of hiding in his lifetime..and ever give an interview.. hehe.. otherwise our rani.. would be married to a ghost..

Edited by ladygaga - 09 January 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Ok now comments about the epi.. I have only watched the rapid fire.. and it was rapid and fiery.. Again.. i sensed the awkwardness between Kjo and Rani.. it was like there was this space between them.. and then she cofirmend it by ranking him low on the director preferences.. which i have to say good job rani. .he deserved it.. What i think it is that.. Adi chopra went against his family's wishes to go out with Rani.. and Kjo was also some what sour about Rani.. and Adi hooking up.. and another thing.. there was also this thing with Kjo that he never ever offered her any good roles in his movies.. KKHH she did manage to make a huge impact.. but still Kajol had a bigger role.. Rani had a blink you will miss.. kinda role in K3G.. and KANK the only full fleged movie offered to rani was rejected by Kajol first.. and i had heard rani was offered priety's role in the movie initially.. so there has been this tussle between the two that Kjo never gave rani any substancial roles.. also.. atleast even though many movies were duds.. but YRF gave her.. Hum tum.. saathiya.. bunty bubly.. etc.. etc.. And in front of Kajol.. kjo always just treated rani as a second fiddle..and before i didn't think about it.. but now that rani has said..that why doesn't kajol.. like her as much as she likes her.. i can recall.. these two were pretty rough last time when the were together in KWK.... i guess Kajol enjoys a better eq with Kjo and Rani a better one with YRF.. and there were also rumours of Tanisha mukherjee hooking up with Uday.. which never happened.. they broke up or something..

Edited by ladygaga - 09 January 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara--Mmmmm-.khoobsurat..shona.

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode! Both girls were amazing!

Karan annoyed me the most!

I can't change what people have to say on Aditya and Rani's status, but through my sources I can say this much that Rani is not dating Aditya Chopra! And in a recent interview after kwk she cleared all rumors! I know that there are some people who won't beleive Rani, but as a dedicated fan I do trust the girl with her words!

I loved Rani's rapid fire answers especially the question to Srk! Hehe! Loved Vidya's PC answer too! Haha!

Overall it was a very entertaining episode! It felt so nice seeing Rani have fun and smiling! Just wished Karan showed more respect towards her! Loved the bonding between both Vidya and Rani! This is my 2nd fav episode after Srk's! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
What's with actresses overflowing love for Shahrukh Khan?Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Okay I have one question. On Big Boss, Vidya acted like she is in love with Salman. She seemed like a huge fan. And now in KWK, she is all over SRK. Is she trying to nail a movie with both of them?

Edited by lensahunte08 - 09 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga-Mmmmm-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Okay I have one question. On Big Boss, Vidya acted like she is in love with Salman. She seemed like a huge fan. And now in KWK, she is all over SRK. Is she trying to nail a movie with both of them?

All the 5 khans are busy with Kareena.. so VB doesn't even have a chance.. but a girl can always try and wish.. i think she will look awesome opposite Sallu.. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

What's with actresses overflowing love for Shahrukh Khan?Pinch

Who else will they suck upto....??? Wink

The Khans rule the Box office...

Aamir Khan....any maska.... any chaska....just does not work.....The script is the key for him....Whichever heroine fit his script is in.....

Salman Khan.... any maska... any chaska.... just does not work.....he just does not care.....He is just Dabangg....

The one and only left is SRK...... Maska..... Chaska..... flattery......totally works with him....It definitely pays to be in good books with him...... They either get to work with him or his production or with Kjo or with a YRF Production.....

glittersladygagablytonruky786

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

During Hey Babyy time, Vidya said she was a huge SRK fan and kept gushing about how excited she was that she gets to dance with him in Mast Kalandar.

Most actresses love the Khans and appear to be big fans. LOL

Salma2blytonParachute..khoobsurat.

Go to top