Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani & Vidya on KWK video links (Page 5)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks... Lensa... i must have missed that...Let me look it up on YT... I remember the recent one from couple of years back which had Rani SRk and Kajol.... Even in that too Kajol was making faces at rani... Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I had a very random question to ask.. i found a pic of a lady named "Payal chopra" at BAH's premiere.. i wanted to know is she Aditya chopra's ex wife.. i have never seen adi chopra's ex wife's pic.. is it her or is it someone else..has anyone ever seen her...??.

i know its random.. but i wanna know..

Edited by ladygaga - 09 January 2011 at 7:41pm

-Mmmmm-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Thanks... Lensa... i must have missed that...Let me look it up on YT... I remember the recent one from couple of years back which had Rani SRk and Kajol.... Even in that too Kajol was making faces at rani... Wink LOL

Wait...they all 3 came together on the episode twice? I thought they came together only once. Am confused now lol. Am probably talking about the same episode because the one am talking about kajol was making faces at rani too LOL

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Ladygaga... This was the one all over when the divorce was going on.... Not sure if both are the same people....

ladygaga

-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Wait...they all 3 came together on the episode twice? I thought they came together only once. Am confused now lol. Am probably talking about the same episode because the one am talking about kajol was making faces at rani too LOL

I guess its the same one we both are talking.... LOL The one Kajol was making wierd faces... That was the season premiere of KWK 2 around the early part of 2007.....

.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
^^ They do look very similar.. it seems she lost some weight later.. And I don't think there is any other payal chopra who could turn upto BAH's premiere.. where all YRF people are there.. wow Adi's ex is quite pretty.. this is the first time i am seeing her..

-Mmmmm-

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Kajol, SRK, Rani all came together just once in KWK (first episode of season 2) . Otherwise, Kajol has only made 2 other appearances, one in the first episode of season 1 with SRK and one in the season 1 finale where she came as SRK's favorite co-star.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

ok i think i am glad Rani was not her very diplomatic self and  i quite  liked  yest than  in her last KWK epi with Kajol ,she just enjoyed herself .overall it was quite an entertaining epi minus the gigglesConfused.

actually Karan should start asking some other qt's Rather who u are dating and when u will get married ,it gets very irritaiting at times the first ten minutes of the epi both girls were grilled on the above 2 qts for so longDead.i think someone should question karan and ask him the same qts like we hear u are gay?are you dating that model Siddharth kappoor?is he your boy toy?do you fantasise seeing yourself and sharukh in a bath tubLOL and lets see how Mr kjo answers them all .

also am glad Rani choose Sanjay leela and Mani Ratnam over Karan johar as best directors i mean KJO is a self proclaimed sharukh and Kajol fan and Rani has 2 of her bigger hits not from a dharma production but from other production houses Big smile.

vidya speaks really well

Edited by clars - 09 January 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top