Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I have one question. On Big Boss, Vidya acted like she is in love with Salman. She seemed like a huge fan. And now in KWK, she is all over SRK. Is she trying to nail a movie with both of them?
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Okay I have one question. On Big Boss, Vidya acted like she is in love with Salman. She seemed like a huge fan. And now in KWK, she is all over SRK. Is she trying to nail a movie with both of them?

All the 5 khans are busy with Kareena.. so VB doesn't even have a chance.. but a girl can always try and wish.. i think she will look awesome opposite Sallu.. 😳 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

What's with actresses overflowing love for Shahrukh Khan?😵

Who else will they suck upto....??? 😉

The Khans rule the Box office...

Aamir Khan....any maska.... any chaska....just does not work.....The script is the key for him....Whichever heroine fit his script is in.....

Salman Khan.... any maska... any chaska.... just does not work.....he just does not care.....He is just Dabangg....

The one and only left is SRK...... Maska..... Chaska..... flattery......totally works with him....It definitely pays to be in good books with him...... They either get to work with him or his production or with Kjo or with a YRF Production.....
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

During Hey Babyy time, Vidya said she was a huge SRK fan and kept gushing about how excited she was that she gets to dance with him in Mast Kalandar.

Most actresses love the Khans and appear to be big fans. 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

All the 5 khans are busy with Kareena.. so VB doesn't even have a chance.. but a girl can always try and wish.. i think she will look awesome opposite Sallu.. 😳 

Well there is always next year. Just because kareena is taken all the khans now, doesn't mean Vidya can't work with them next year. There is def time.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of the BEST epi this season & one of my fav! =D
RaniDya rockedddd!!

rani: we want to touch u karan!!!

karan: *hides face*

LMFFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vidya was sounding like some despo and rani too looked so stale😕....it was the worst epi of kwk of all the seasons
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
But it was funny when Rani said karan can we touch you. I wonder if that was Rani's way of giving us a hint that he is guy.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
forced camaradrie....wonder if it will last after NOKJ  gets off cinemas!😛
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see Vidya alone tho' in KWK....she talks well!😊