Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Thanks... Lensa... i must have missed that...Let me look it up on YT... I remember the recent one from couple of years back which had Rani SRk and Kajol.... Even in that too Kajol was making faces at rani... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Wait...they all 3 came together on the episode twice? I thought they came together only once. Am confused now lol. Am probably talking about the same episode because the one am talking about kajol was making faces at rani too πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ladygaga... This was the one all over when the divorce was going on.... Not sure if both are the same people....

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Wait...they all 3 came together on the episode twice? I thought they came together only once. Am confused now lol. Am probably talking about the same episode because the one am talking about kajol was making faces at rani too πŸ˜†

I guess its the same one we both are talking.... πŸ˜† The one Kajol was making wierd faces... That was the season premiere of KWK 2 around the early part of 2007.....
ladygaga thumbnail
^^ They do look very similar.. it seems she lost some weight later.. And I don't think there is any other payal chopra who could turn upto BAH's premiere.. where all YRF people are there.. wow Adi's ex is quite pretty.. this is the first time i am seeing her..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kajol, SRK, Rani all came together just once in KWK (first episode of season 2) . Otherwise, Kajol has only made 2 other appearances, one in the first episode of season 1 with SRK and one in the season 1 finale where she came as SRK's favorite co-star.

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok i think i am glad Rani was not her very diplomatic self and  i quite  liked  yest than  in her last KWK epi with Kajol ,she just enjoyed herself .overall it was quite an entertaining epi minus the gigglesπŸ˜•.

actually Karan should start asking some other qt's Rather who u are dating and when u will get married ,it gets very irritaiting at times the first ten minutes of the epi both girls were grilled on the above 2 qts for so long🀒.i think someone should question karan and ask him the same qts like we hear u are gay?are you dating that model Siddharth kappoor?is he your boy toy?do you fantasise seeing yourself and sharukh in a bath tubπŸ˜† and lets see how Mr kjo answers them all .

also am glad Rani choose Sanjay leela and Mani Ratnam over Karan johar as best directors i mean KJO is a self proclaimed sharukh and Kajol fan and Rani has 2 of her bigger hits not from a dharma production but from other production houses πŸ˜ƒ.

vidya speaks really well
Edited by clars - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Aditya chopra.. and his ex have been quite a recluse.. this is the only video.. where you can see adi chopra.. there is no other video of his that exists..

He can be seen at 4:13 onwards.. i wonder if he will ever come out of hiding in his lifetime..and ever give an interview.. hehe.. otherwise our rani.. would be married to a ghost..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LimCpuuJhXk&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Ok now comments about the epi.. I have only watched the rapid fire.. and it was rapid and fiery.. Again.. i sensed the awkwardness between Kjo and Rani.. it was like there was this space between them.. and then she cofirmend it by ranking him low on the director preferences.. which i have to say good job rani. .he deserved it.. What i think it is that.. Adi chopra went against his family's wishes to go out with Rani.. and Kjo was also some what sour about Rani.. and Adi hooking up.. and another thing.. there was also this thing with Kjo that he never ever offered her any good roles in his movies.. KKHH she did manage to make a huge impact.. but still Kajol had a bigger role.. Rani had a blink you will miss.. kinda role in K3G.. and KANK the only full fleged movie offered to rani was rejected by Kajol first.. and i had heard rani was offered priety's role in the movie initially.. so there has been this tussle between the two that Kjo never gave rani any substancial roles.. also.. atleast even though many movies were duds.. but YRF gave her.. Hum tum.. saathiya.. bunty bubly.. etc.. etc.. And in front of Kajol.. kjo always just treated rani as a second fiddle..and before i didn't think about it.. but now that rani has said..that why doesn't kajol.. like her as much as she likes her.. i can recall.. these two were pretty rough last time when the were together in KWK.... i guess Kajol enjoys a better eq with Kjo and Rani a better one with YRF.. and there were also rumours of Tanisha mukherjee hooking up with Uday.. which never happened.. they broke up or something..Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the episode! Both girls were amazing!

Karan annoyed me the most!

I can't change what people have to say on Aditya and Rani's status, but through my sources I can say this much that Rani is not dating Aditya Chopra! And in a recent interview after kwk she cleared all rumors! I know that there are some people who won't beleive Rani, but as a dedicated fan I do trust the girl with her words!

I loved Rani's rapid fire answers especially the question to Srk! Hehe! Loved Vidya's PC answer too! Haha!

Overall it was a very entertaining episode! It felt so nice seeing Rani have fun and smiling! Just wished Karan showed more respect towards her! Loved the bonding between both Vidya and Rani! This is my 2nd fav episode after Srk's! :)
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's with actresses overflowing love for Shahrukh Khan?😡