Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah can anyone else explain what's wrong between Kajol-Rani?!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think rani just meant that the way she loves kajol is more
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh please Rani and loves Kajol??😆 I don't buy this at all. And i don't see how kajol was rude to rani, she just didn't liked her character maya..and she had the guts to say it. In fact between Dev saran and Don..Kajol chosed Don..I'm still shocked srk agreed to do this movie, it was very poorly written.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Yeah can anyone else explain what's wrong between Kajol-Rani?!

On and off I have heard both of them having some issues or the other..... But this particular one was all over the media during the time Kajol was signed for Fanaa in 2005... It was around the time when Rani was at her peak and she was YRF's blue eyed girl....
Kajol was signed to do Fanaa with Aamir and she was paid more than what Rani was paid those days.... So Rani had visibly showed her displeasure and from that time I guess things soured more between them...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It wasn't just that. Kajol treated Rani very rudely on that episode. You can tell from her expressions, body language, ect that she didn't like kajol. I don't think Kajol was trying to hide it either...as almost saying I don't care about Rani.  I recall I was watching the episode with my mom (who is a kajol fan) and she hated how kajol was treating rani. She said kajol was being very rude towards Rani. If you compare that episode with  kajol's episode with only srk and bebo. She is totally different and happy. And with rani she was all mad. Am not saying at all that Kajol is the bad guy here. Rani could have done and said something to her off camera. And kajol is one of those people who can't act fake I guess. And Ran's sweet image might not be true.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Lensa... this KWK episode was this before 2005 or after 2005...

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maddy I just looked it up on wiki and it says the show aired on 2004. It was the first episode of the first season.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rani loves Kajol? 🤣 That's like saying Salman loves SRK 🤣 

I haven't seen the episode yet..but what exactly did Rani say about Kajol?

They both aren't close cousins. On KWK season 2, they said they don't hate each other but aren't the best of friends either. Kajol said there's a generation gap between them and Rani said she's closer to Tanisha.

They're also polar opposites from each other. Kajol is anything but diplomatic and can't fake liking anybody. Rani is very diplomatic. I also get the feeling that Kajol will bitch about you to your face, but Rani will do it behind your back.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Thanks... Lensa... i must have missed that...Let me look it up on YT... I remember the recent one from couple of years back which had Rani SRk and Kajol.... Even in that too Kajol was making faces at rani... 😉 ðŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
I had a very random question to ask.. i found a pic of a lady named "Payal chopra" at BAH's premiere.. i wanted to know is she Aditya chopra's ex wife.. i have never seen adi chopra's ex wife's pic.. is it her or is it someone else..has anyone ever seen her...??.

i know its random.. but i wanna know..
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago