Pratigya

~*Behooda Chat Thread #58*~ (Page 134)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Filza.T

KCM i love your profile picture Day Dreaming they look so much in love and lost in each other Blushing
Me too...love itBlushing...i dont know what is it between them that I feel very drawn towards them...they creat such natural carisma that I cant keep my eyes off of them....I loved their performance at ITA...it was so touching and beautifulEmbarrassed...I dont know how do they do it without feeling anything for each other...it seems almost impossible..
BTW...my name is ShreyaSmile

Shreya, its a secret... they only know.... n ofcourse, God.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

KCM i love your profile picture Day Dreaming they look so much in love and lost in each other Blushing
Me too...love itBlushing...i dont know what is it between them that I feel very drawn towards them...they creat such natural carisma that I cant keep my eyes off of them....I loved their performance at ITA...it was so touching and beautifulEmbarrassed...I dont know how do they do it without feeling anything for each other...it seems almost impossible..

Shreya, its a secret... they only know.... n ofcourse, God.Wink
but i would like to know tooEmbarrassed....I wont tell anyoneWinkTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

oh Shreya same here!! there is something special about this couple they are so attractive.. their intimate scenes come out very very naturally... Blushing they dont realize it, dont want to or whatever but there definitely is a physical attraction between the two.. i fail to understand how can they have such genuine chemistry then... Embarrassed the ease and comfort with which they do such scenes leaves me speechless.. EmbarrassedTongueWink

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

oh Shreya same here!! there is something special about this couple they are so attractive.. their intimate scenes come out very very naturally... Blushing they dont realize it, dont want to or whatever but there definitely is a physical attraction between the two.. i fail to understand how can they have such genuine chemistry then... Embarrassed the ease and comfort with which they do such scenes leaves me speechless.. EmbarrassedTongueWink
Exactly yaar...and have you noticed that they are much more comfortable with each other behind the camera these daysEmbarrassedTongueWink....I wish they become (or have become) best of buddies first as I believe friendship is the start of every relationshipBig smile.....but I have to say there is something mysterious going on on MKAP setsShockedConfused

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 17 January 2011 at 4:20am

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Exactly yaar...and have you noticed that they are much more comfortable with each other behind the camera these daysEmbarrassedTongueWink....I wish they become (or have become) best of buddies first as I believe friendship is the start of every relationshipBig smile.....but I have to say there is something mysterious going on on MKAP setsShockedConfused

exactly their off screen interactions makes it quite obvious that they at least are great friends (if not anything else as of yet Wink) i notice PG always gives that mysterious smile or is biting her lips when ever AB talks to reporters and is explaining a scene... Embarrassed 

@underlined, thats true.. Confused and is worrying me too, how come all of a sudden YKW becomes so  important for the CVs.. am sure she has some links or is favorite of directors or something.. you know what MKAP director had pics with her and posted it at FB.. ShockedConfused 

Edited by Filza.T - 17 January 2011 at 5:53am

Alwayshopeful

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

exactly their off screen interactions makes it quite obvious that they at least are great friends (if not anything else as of yet Wink) i notice PG always gives that mysterious smile or is biting her lips when ever AB talks to reporters and is explaining a scene... Embarrassed 

@underlined, thats true.. Confused and is worrying me too, how come all of a sudden YKW becomes so  important for the CVs.. am sure she has some links or is favorite of directors or somethings.. you know what MKAP director had pics with her and posted it at FB.. ShockedConfused 

Sorry to interrupt, really @ underlined, is that true?Confused

BTW, Heeelloooooo everyone....................Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hangon girlssss.

will join u after my prayer in 15 mins.

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
[

@underlined, thats true.. Confused and is worrying me too, how come all of a sudden YKW becomes so  important for the CVs.. am sure she has some links or is favorite of directors or somethings.. you know what MKAP director had pics with her and posted it at FB.. ShockedConfused 
[/QUOTE]
@ bold: Shocked really?...yaar you can never tell with people in show business...I was wondering one day whether YKW's father or family has financed this project (MKAP)...as they were in crisis in the middle...everyone was having salary problem...Someone related to YKW might have financed themConfusedOuch....who knows? but then again AB and AH rumors started same time...their first public appearance together and seperate from the rest of the cast..and so much more and now that I think of it...so much has happened on MKAP sets in these last 2-3 monthsConfusedOuchSleepy....who knows who is right or wrong?Dead

Filza.

Go to top