Pratigya

~*Behooda Chat Thread #58*~ (Page 126)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

soooooo true!!!!!i never had been addicted to any other couple lyk this!!!!!Embarrassed.....its lyk,they went straight to my heart...Embarrassed
@bold:only after seeing KriYa,i understood that silence speak volumes than words...they know very well how to convey wat is meant to convey....EmbarrassedOMG!!!!!!!!!im blushing agn!!!!

aww you are so like me when it comes to KriYa.. Embarrassed am madly in love with them.. am obsessed with them.. and still i cant stop watching the show only and only cuz of KriYa... it was Krishna's character esp his love for P that attracted me in this show.. and not AB, at first i didn't even knew his name... Embarrassed

Edited by Filza.T - 16 January 2011 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

soooooo true!!!!!i never had been addicted to any other couple lyk this!!!!!Embarrassed.....its lyk,they went straight to my heart...Embarrassed
@bold:only after seeing KriYa,i understood that silence speak volumes than words...they know very well how to convey wat is meant to convey....EmbarrassedOMG!!!!!!!!!im blushing agn!!!!

aww you are so like me when it comes to KriYa.. Embarrassed am madly in love with them.. am obsessed with them.. and still i cant stop watching the show only and only cuz of KriYa... it was Krishna's character esp his love for P that attracted me in this show.. and not AB, at first i didn't even knew his name... Embarrassed
yaa...we think alike n feel alike na?Big smile..im madly addicted to them..KriYa had became a drug for me nw.....Embarrassed...im tolerating all these crap only for KriYa...Krishna n his lub is unique..it was the same reason which made me watch the show,made me addicted to it......... the promo itself spoke it...Embarrassedit was Krishna not AB who was the reason for me to join forum....

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

yaa...we think alike n feel alike na?Big smile..im madly addicted to them..KriYa had became a drug for me nw.....Embarrassed...im tolerating all these crap only for KriYa...Krishna n his lub is unique..it was the same reason which made me watch the show,made me addicted to it......... the promo itself spoke it...Embarrassedit was Krishna not AB who was the reason for me to join forum....

agree agree!! i hope this couple remains like this forever... i wont be able to see them separating or anything like that.. Ouch hope CVs never ever think of bringing any track like that.. K only loves P and no one else Embarrassed

Aziya

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

agree agree!! i hope this couple remains like this forever... i wont be able to see them separating or anything like that.. Ouch hope CVs never ever think of bringing any track like that.. K only loves P and no one else Embarrassed

Hey Filza sis ..and azi........Hug 

But i wud love to see K harmlessly flirting with any random girl to make P jealous Wink  LOL

It shud be fun, no  Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaFilza.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOO.............no  seperation at all...though a lil seperation,lyk a day or two,will make them realize how much they miss each other......WinkEmbarrassedbut not more than that....Kz heart is for P n noone else...hope CVs never think about such rubbish....Angry

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

But i wud love to see K harmlessly flirting with any random girl to make P jealous Wink  LOL

Arineeeeee Hug Hug 
that would be super fun Wink the serial itself would be much better only when that trouble maker goes away LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaLilac_N_Maple

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

behenaaaaaa........Hug Hug Hug 
missed u sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!
belcome back.....
yaa....it wil be interesting n hilarious to watch K flirting with any girl!!!!!Wink
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

NOOOOOOO.............no  seperation at all...though a lil seperation,lyk a day or two,will make them realize how much they miss each other......WinkEmbarrassedbut not more than that....Kz heart is for P n noone else...hope CVs never think about such rubbish....Angry

[/QUOTE] 

yeah... a union after living away for a few weeks will be a moment worth watching and a touching scene too.. Wink

Edited by Filza.T - 16 January 2011 at 4:12am

Aziya

Go to top